Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,330 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:02 PM

Buhari's Planned Islamization Of Nigeria: Totally Baseless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Planned Islamization Of Nigeria: Totally Baseless (668 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Planned Islamization Of Nigeria: Totally Baseless by cletty: 6:39am On Dec 28, 2014
Most Jonathan suppoters uses Buhari's alleged plan to Islamize Nigeria has the focus of there campaign.

They have forgotten that, we run a Democratic government and not a military government. Even if Buhari has plans islamize Nigeria, It takes the consent of the legislatures to pass such bill into law. Am sure our legislatures will not do that.

Has a military head of state, Buhari had the power to Islamaize Nigeria, but he did not. Now, If he becomes a Democratically elected leader, he does not have the power to Islamize Nigeria.

Please, let us put religious and tribal sentiments aside and focus on real issues.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Islamization Of Nigeria: Totally Baseless by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 28, 2014
GEJ 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Islamization Of Nigeria: Totally Baseless by Horo(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2014
Any right thinking human beings can't even contemplate that is just a way of trying very hard to tarnish his image before Nigerian which by God's special grace will not work
Re: Buhari's Planned Islamization Of Nigeria: Totally Baseless by dastranger(m): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2014
In 2009 elections I supported Gej ..and this wasn't about ethnic or religious sentiments but I believed he could do it... What a mistake I made sad.. I pray some good meaning Nigerians will overlook religious and ethnic sentiments like I did... I pray some religious and ethnic bigots will not deny us the real change we need.. Jonathan is taking his campaigns to the cabals(rich pple in Billions) and promising them heaven and earth....... while GMB is analyzing and taking his own campaigns to us Nigerians.... What else do we want?
Is this country that ret.arded ?
GMB 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Islamization Of Nigeria: Totally Baseless by webincomeplus(m): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2014
starlingleanets:
GMB 2015

FIXED!
Re: Buhari's Planned Islamization Of Nigeria: Totally Baseless by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 28, 2014
webincomeplus:
GEJ TILL 2019

FIXED!
Yea, GEJ till 2019.
Re: Buhari's Planned Islamization Of Nigeria: Totally Baseless by size38: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2014
Most educated dudes like myself have refused to fall for this cheap propaganda. Buhari was a military head of state that was so powerful, he never attempted Islamizing Nigeria then. So how possible is it now? In another story, the current National chairman of PDP ma'azu, was among the governors in the north that endorsed and sign sharia bill into law in Bauchi state. So PDP has in their clique has those who have been campaigning for d adoption of sharia in nigeria. Yet, PDP look for who to accuse What an irony?

(1) (Reply)

2015 Elections- Unbiased Analysis Drawn From 2011 Election Results..photos / Jonathan: Terrorists Will Not Go Scot-free / S/sudan Rebels Create 21 New States Based On Colonial Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.