Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,484 members, 7,914,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:06 PM

Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. (15541 Views)

ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out / FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam / I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by Sezua(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
moorevic:
I need enlightenment on how ICAN application works. Am a graduate.
My questions are;

* As a graduate which do i apply for (Skilled or professional)?
* How much does it cost to run the program. ( please be kind enough to break it down)
* What is the duration?

What course did you study and which school?
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by moorevic(m): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2019
Sezua:

What course did you study and which school?
Accounting
Nekede
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by Sezua(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
moorevic:

Accounting
Nekede

1. Most HND graduate will start from skills. A few others foundation.

It depends on the school and how ICAN rates your school.

You can check on their site.

2. Registration is about 7,300.

Then you get to pay for exemption, I can't give you a figure for this either as it will be dependent on what i wrote in 1 above.

After this you pay for your exams.

around 130k should get you started for your first diet.
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by karbie(f): 1:29am On Jun 14, 2020
Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token. Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrence Benjamin Chukwu Unveils N200,000 Grant Monthly For Startups / The Beautiful Pain Of Working From Home - Marvejohndaily.com / CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.