Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Buhari And His Ilk Are Agents Of Destabilization” – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Ilk Are Agents Of Destabilization” – Tinubu (939 Views)

Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization Tinubu Tells Us Govt. / Buhari And His Ilk Are Agents Of Destabilization - Bola Tinubu 21 February, 2003 / Buhari And His Ilk Are Agents Of Destabilisation - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And His Ilk Are Agents Of Destabilization” – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2014
Tinubu told the United States spy posing as the consul general – in a 2003 conversation- that Buhari should not be trusted due to his bigot tendencies. He pointed to Buhari’s tribalistic nature as potentially dangerous to the unity of Nigeria. In Tinubu’s summation, he stated-  Buhari and his ilk are agents of destabilization who would be far worse than Obasanjo.’ The conversation was recorded by the US Consul General and wired back to Washington DC for analysis. Of which, Wikileaks got a hold of the recorded transcripts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Ilk Are Agents Of Destabilization” – Tinubu by kingthreat(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2014
bossmini84:
Tinubu told the United States spy posing as the consul general – in a 2003 conversation- that Buhari should not be trusted due to his bigot tendencies. He pointed to Buhari’s tribalistic nature as potentially dangerous to the unity of Nigeria. In Tinubu’s summation, he stated-  Buhari and his ilk are agents of destabilization who would be far worse than Obasanjo.’ The conversation was recorded by the US Consul General and wired back to Washington DC for analysis. Of which, Wikileaks got a hold of the recorded transcripts.

At 2003 what did you think of deputy-governor Goodluck Jonathan? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And His Ilk Are Agents Of Destabilization” – Tinubu by saintikechi(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2014
Buhari and tinubu again
Re: Buhari And His Ilk Are Agents Of Destabilization” – Tinubu by clevvermind(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2014
and buhari has not changed. he is still the same person. vote Jonathan, vote progress.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Ilk Are Agents Of Destabilization” – Tinubu by Baawaa(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
bossmini84:
This cannot make me to change my mind,your boss"GEJ" is going grin angry grin grin
Re: Buhari And His Ilk Are Agents Of Destabilization” – Tinubu by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Baawaa:

This cannot make me to change my mind,your boss"GEJ" is going grin angry grin grin

Ur serial looser is about to loose again
Re: Buhari And His Ilk Are Agents Of Destabilization” – Tinubu by Baawaa(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
bossmini84:

Ur serial looser is about to loose again
And your serial failure is about to fail forever
Re: Buhari And His Ilk Are Agents Of Destabilization” – Tinubu by lilbazy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Jesus christ till eternity
Re: Buhari And His Ilk Are Agents Of Destabilization” – Tinubu by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
But today, the story has changed. God bless GEJ!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Campaign In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa – Gana / I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan / PDP Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Begs INEC To Postpone Elections On Twitter(See Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.