Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,512 members, 7,971,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:37 PM

Photos - Toolz Visit Dustbin Estate In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos - Toolz Visit Dustbin Estate In Lagos (973 Views)

Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit / PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday / Ini Edo To Build School In Dustbin Estate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos - Toolz Visit Dustbin Estate In Lagos by oloripostage(f): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
OAP, TV personality Toolz visited Dustbin Estate located in Ajegunle, Lagos . Tolu shared her experience through her Instagram page.

Read what she said below;
Went to the Dustbin Estate in Ajegunle for the first time to donate food and I’m still lost for words. The people there build their houses with planks on refuse dumps. I spoke with the community leader and he said that the government forget about them. Most of the houses were smaller than my bedroom and had to accommodate whole families sometimes. There’s really no running water and only a handful of the houses have electricity.

See more photos here - http://olorisupergal.com/tolu-toolz-oniru-visits-dustbin-estate-in-ajegunle-lagos/

Re: Photos - Toolz Visit Dustbin Estate In Lagos by pretydiva(f): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hmmm..wat a life
Re: Photos - Toolz Visit Dustbin Estate In Lagos by sexyglow(f): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Too bad

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Musicians Bear Resemblace Of This Two?(photo) / Nkiru Sylvanus Set To Wed Oge okoye's Husband! / Photos: Stunning Monalisa Chinda Covers Vanguard Allure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.