Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,103 members, 7,910,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:03 PM

Jokes Book From Nairaland Members - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Book From Nairaland Members (797 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes Book From Nairaland Members by Valobit(f): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2008
grin hello nairalanders, i don't know where to put this little write up
i think it is high time someone used the comments on nairaland forum to create a jokes book.
i tell you, if you are bored and you read some write ups of nigerians u will relax after a while.
so Nairalanders, do make a book out of our sayings and let the laughter flow!!!!!!1 grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink cool grin
Re: Jokes Book From Nairaland Members by nowat(f): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2008
Valentina , abolishing mediocrity that was nice of you
Re: Jokes Book From Nairaland Members by disease(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2008
The guy that walks with the swagga of a cripple. grin

His breathe divides the red sea in two. shocked

What is wrong with being gay? undecided

Please stop buying pirated CDs like Romade. wink
Re: Jokes Book From Nairaland Members by sima(f): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2008
OMG! i dont get dis topic shocked embarassed undecided cry tongue embarassed

(1) (Reply)

My Letter To Bill Gate / Imaging If Obasanjo, And Other Were Footballer: / The Man Called Jesus Christ:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.