Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,971 members, 7,946,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Prayer Of Abraham, Moses, Jesus And The Believers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prayer Of Abraham, Moses, Jesus And The Believers. (588 Views)

Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! / Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? / Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prayer Of Abraham, Moses, Jesus And The Believers. by hero70(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Abraham fell on his face, and God talked to him.
[Genesis 17:3]

And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the Lord appeared unto them.
[Numbers 20:6]

And he [Jesus] went a litle further, and fell on his face and prayed
[Mathew 26:39]

And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant? And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.
[Joshua 5:14-15]

And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees
[1 kings 18:42]

O you who believe bow down and prostrate yourselves and serve your Lord, and do good that you may prosper.
[Quran 22:77]
Re: The Prayer Of Abraham, Moses, Jesus And The Believers. by SirHouloo(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
We don hear you.
We were never taught a particular position to pray but just to pray without ceasing and I feel praying to my father does not require any special ritual-inclined positioning but my heart.
Re: The Prayer Of Abraham, Moses, Jesus And The Believers. by malvisguy212: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
hero70:
Abraham fell on his face, and God talked to him.
[Genesis 17:3]

And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the Lord appeared unto them.
[Numbers 20:6]

And he [Jesus] went a litle further, and fell on his face and prayed
[Mathew 26:39]

And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant? And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.
[Joshua 5:14-15]

And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees
[1 kings 18:42]

O you who believe bow down and prostrate yourselves and serve your Lord, and do good that you may prosper.
[Quran 22:77]
the pagan in the pre-Islamic era, they bow there head on the ground and pray, are they also muslms? Infacte when muhammed tribe loose faith in him,some of his followers did not believe him, then allah revealed the satanic verse in support of the pagan gods, muhammed even bow to this gods together with the pagan.

Your other thread, you say ablution in the bible, I ask you to provide the verse in the quran were ablution is mention, but you did not reply me.
Re: The Prayer Of Abraham, Moses, Jesus And The Believers. by hero70(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
O you who believe when you rise to prayer wash ur faces nd ur hands as far as the elbows, nd wipe ur head nd wash ur feet to the ankles.
[Quran 5:7]
That's what we call Ablution or wudu
Re: The Prayer Of Abraham, Moses, Jesus And The Believers. by hero70(m): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
So u mean the Bible too is describing what pagans do, indirectly u are calling those Prophets pagans, u better come to ur senses or u will explain ur self in the here after. If u don't know something just keep shut nd maybe u are a pagan dats why u like saying pagan about anything. Read the Quran and find peace brother.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Ghananians Are Becoming More Guileble / Hypocritical Act Of The Prophet Of 'the Religion Of Peace' / Pls N Pls Avoid Hell Fire-----------ex Muslim Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.