Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks (2122 Views)

Your Mother-in-law Gives Your 3 Weeks Old Baby Tribal Marks Like This. / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Imagine you came home from work one day to find out that your mother-in-law has just inscribed large tribal marks on the face of your beautiful baby,without your consent.
I was just listening to one of the radio stations in lagos and a lady was venting about the issue
What would you do if you were in her position
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by agarawu23(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
I will collapse
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Diznie(f): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
agarawu23:
I will collapse
yes that's the answer...I'll collapse.Till that time sha
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by agarawu23(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Diznie:
yes that's the answer...I'll collapse.Till that time sha
so u r even wishing for dat time. Ok o
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Diznie(f): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
agarawu23:
so u r even wishing for dat time. Ok o
lol no
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by lilmax(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Not possible
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
I will make her inhale an anesthetic drug then i will give her my own tribal marks angry

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mondisweets:
I will make her inhale an anesthetic drug then i will give her my own tribal marks angry
Lol
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by iykedare(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mondisweets:

What's bad in having tribal marks? I learnt you have those scary tribal marks.
angry
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
iykedare:

What's bad in having tribal marks? I learnt you have those scary tribal marks.
angry
Yes i do all over my cheeks, forehead and yansh
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
oyinbo wey do pencil na ihn do eraser ...... if she no clean am ..... i go sue her ass for tribalisin the cheek of ma baby
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by iykedare(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mondisweets:
Yes i do all over my cheeks, forehead and yansh

Yansh too? I can help you remove that.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
U will turn into stone if u try to touch it.
iykedare:

Yansh too? I can help you remove that.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by KingTom(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mondisweets:
U will turn into stone if u try to touch it.
I am willing to risk it grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
KingTom:
I am willing to risk it grin grin
See your lifecheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by KingTom(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mondisweets:
So you would do that to my mother abi? It's over grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by KingTom(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mondisweets:
See your lifecheesy
Wetin do am grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
KingTom:
So you would do that to my mother abi? It's over grin grin grin
Haaa for what na? Shebi i want her to look like her grandchild? cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
KingTom:
Wetin do am grin
You want to touch the untouchable
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by AfricanApple(f): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
first I will get her arrested and make sure she sleeps in the cell
I know in this our Nigeria she won't go to jail, so I will personally deal with her, what I will do what i don't know yet
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by idu1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mondisweets:
See your lifecheesy
I ll like to know ur face...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by idu1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
I ll dash her baby asap....
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Haywhymido(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
No mother in law will do dat at d back/without d support of d man of d house at dis modern age.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by KingTom(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
You want to touch the untouchable
undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by LyfeJennings(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
With my temper, I might beat her o... I don't care what will happen afterwards. No one does crap with my family without my permission
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tribal marks? That's a no-no for me.

At that moment, I'd leave the house to cool off, but rest assured, her visit to my home would be reduced and there'll be less involvement in family/home matters.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
I think the best thing is to proceed against her in a court of law for trespass to person and infringement of my right to private and family life.

My main claim before the court will be a corrective surgery. Of course, her flesh will be the chief ingredient. Her money, the only sponsor.

Then I'll claim exemplary damages. With or without her son. I won't even call the Police. Waste of precious time.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Evina(f): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
I kept trying to place myself in that position, but my mind just couldn't fathom such experience.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
She shouldn't even try it. I can't even imagine what I'll do
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by gidjah(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Once She has done it,theres nothing i can do about it,it means she is reminding us of our root.wetin you want me to do the mother of my wife Op?you well so?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
gidjah:
Once She has done it,theres nothing i can do about it,it means she is reminding us of our root.wetin you want me to do the mother of my wife Op?you well so?
So it won't bother you to see your cute baby girl with large ugly tribal marks on her face? undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by baby124: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Well a fresh wound can be surgically repaired. But that is the last time she would be allowed to be alone with the kids. She just lost our trust

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Baby / My Childhood Experience: In Line With This Topic: No Don't Touch Me There!!! / How Do People Sustain Friendships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.