Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,278 members, 7,940,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

How Do I Create A Forum Like This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Create A Forum Like This? (628 Views)

How Do I Create An Interactive Website / Revealed:setting Up A Forum Like This Plus A Bulk Sms Website For Only N49,000 / How Do I Create A Forum On My Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Create A Forum Like This? by nyt3237(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Looks like niaraland is getting more and more competition. I have plans and funds to start my own forum but I can't decide on the software to use. I have recently tested some vbuletin mobile themes but they have too much ajax that might be heavy for small phones same for xenforo. I just came accross a forum that has inspired me its jalingo.co and its very close to what I want.

If u know of a good software or if u can help in the design of my forum, I will be grateful.
Re: How Do I Create A Forum Like This? by olyivy(f): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
90% of people here deal with logic and programming and that means that most them are the smart ones on nairaland.

If you want to advertize your site or need a review, just come out and say it. some idi0ts will attack you but others will encourage you.

However, when you pull stunts like the one you just did, you will be found out very very easily.

My only cent wink
Re: How Do I Create A Forum Like This? by nyt3237(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
?

my site is no longer available so theres no point need for review. I thought it was a wastse of time. but if u want to review the empty page then be my guest habanaija.com
Re: How Do I Create A Forum Like This? by nyt3237(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
another clean 1 is mobinaija.com I jus want something light and simple.
Re: How Do I Create A Forum Like This? by logoscope(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2014
@OP, u can build one from the scratch, if u've got the time, don't need something too complex or u if u don't need the forum immediately cos building one from scratch takes a little bit of time. Try Google "build a forum from scratch using php and mysql".
Re: How Do I Create A Forum Like This? by IamGodzilla: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ajax cannot make your site heavy. Only images and other contents that will be downloaded to the clients browser will. I can build a simple forum for you, responsive on mobile and desktop using any of the softwares out there. But at a cost(affordable).
Re: How Do I Create A Forum Like This? by Jack188: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
If you want to create a high-quality custom website, you should ask for a professional's help. Use such web design services as http://www.nexgendesign.com/development-partner for that purpose, and you won't be disappointed. Hope, I helped you with that wink

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers: What You Need To Know About The Pinterest Smart Feed / How To Run A Sustainable Online Business In 2015? / Are You Into Affiliate Marketing? What Is Your Best Product Promotion Strategy?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.