Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,205 members, 7,939,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

PASTOR O.O. ABEL .sermon On Last Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PASTOR O.O. ABEL .sermon On Last Day (1115 Views)

Pastor O.o.abel Sermon On The Faithful God / PASTOR O.O ABEL SERMON ON WONDERS OF ELEVENTH (11TH) HOUR / Who Is Pastor Abel Damina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PASTOR O.O. ABEL .sermon On Last Day by AYEGBEGE(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
TOPIC: if your soul was to be requested for today.
TEXT:Luk 12:10- 21
PREACHER : O.O ABEL
Today is the last Sunday in this year.
Anything can happen at any moment according to; 1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
Take it from spiritual, material ,moral view
I will want you to start weighing your self by awarding an internal percentage of good or bad to yourself Moral.
1.Your mouth . Mt 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 2. Your body: 1Co 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
3 DO YOU REMEMBER THE POOR? Ga 2:10 Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.
4.DO YOU LOVE ? Mt 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;. 5.Dress to cause accident ? Phil 4:5 be moderate in your dressing .
If you are doing good to those that loves you alone but hate those that persecute you ,you have failed.
Materials ?
19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. 20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
Spiritual
HOW MANY SECRET SIN? Pr 28:13 ΒΆ He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.
THE KINGDOM : Mt 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Now is the time for repentance nothing will go with you only you. Give your life to Jesus today.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Dies / Photos + Video: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach / Who Created God? A Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.