Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? (1374 Views)

Abba’s Sack Illegal-Police Council Not Consulted As Required By the Constitution / I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo / Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by san316(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Just as we have leaders going to Obasanjo, Gowon and other past leaders to seek advice on how to tackle issues related to governance, Do you think it will be befitting to consult GEJ by succeeding government? this is considering his record as one of the (fill in the gap)-est president in Africa.

Your views please.
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by saharachic(f): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nigerians have short memory and when money is involved, gej becomes a saint in their eyes. I pity nigeria
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by ogaofficer(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sure boss . . . If GEJ could consult IBB definitely someone will surely consult him.
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by ogaofficer(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
saharachic:
Nigerians have short memory and when money is involved, gej becomes a saint in their eyes. I pity nigeria
you are yet to answer the question ma'am. . . . Peace
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by Baawaa(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
Capital NO,
He is a vision less leader,and that makes him the worst president Nigeria ever had.Moreover,nobody will want to associate with failure.
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
ogaofficer:
Sure boss . . . If GEJ can consult IBB definitely someone will surely consult him.
When a THIEF like IBB is consulted it means the person consulting him is also a THIEF or wants to learn how to STEAL and become A VERY USELESS LEADER LIKE
IBB....

People will consult GEJ when they want to do something foolish because foolishness is his hobby.......I regret voting for him four years ago....HE FAILED!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lol

What does he got to offer?

that's if he'll not be calling off in the prison for the next 100 years!!
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by ogaofficer(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Baawaa:
Capital NO,
He is a vision less leader,and that makes him the worst president Nigeria ever had
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by minister2015: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
may be, if the succeeding government wants to surpass his unparalled corruption record in history and cluelessness.
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by donphilopus: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
You expect our incoming President Buhari to consult Jonathan before taking any decision?! Or potential Presidents like Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Fashola, Oshiomole, Amaechi and Rochas to consult Jonathan?! On what basis?! By then, he may be in prison. So no need of any consultation!
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
Why not? He is the best president Nigeria has ever produced.

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by Ikengawo: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
No Nigerian Head of State has ever consulted Buhari. LOL
Otherwise show me. Gowon, IBB, Shagari, Obasanjo have all been consulted by HOS or another. There has never been an HOS that has consulted General Muhammadu Buhari. You guys make this easy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by ogaofficer(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
wakacome:
When a THIEF like IBB is consulted I shake my head for this country...

@topic people will consult GEJ when they want to do something foolish because foolishness is his hobby.......
Anyone who wants gej to be his mentor will surely consult him.

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by fxbot: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Yes, he will surely be consulted to defend hid atrocities.
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ikengawo:
No Nigerian Head of State has ever consulted Buhari. LOL
Otherwise show me. Gowon, IBB, Shagari, Obasanjo have all been consulted by HOS or another. There has never been an HOS that has consulted General Muhammadu Buhari. You guys make this easy.
You are the reason why they say "common sense is not always common"....
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by san316(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
I'm just wondering like... if Nigeria is faced with an externally induced insurgency in the south and they meet gej ...

current Pres: you were the leader during BH, advise us on how to tackle the recent similar situation.

GEJ: Well, you know how I performed, I was sabotaged, I got contrary advise and the northerners wanted to make my regime ungovernable.
President: so what should we do?

GEJ: See my head? I don't give a damn because America will know.

3 Likes

Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by ogaofficer(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
ThankGodEdeh:
Why not? He is the best president Nigeria has ever produced.
@ wakacome this man is a perfect example.
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by rozayx5(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
donphilopus:
You expect our incoming President Buhari to consult Jonathan before taking any decision?! Or other intellectuals like Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Fashola, Oshiomole, Amaechi and Rochas who may likely become our President (not now though) to consult Jonathan?! On what basis?! By then, he may be in prison. So no need of any consultation!

https://www.nairaland.com/2065278/what-did-buhari-achieve-infrastructurally
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by rozayx5(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
san316:
I'm just wondering like... if Nigeria is faced with an externally induced insurgency in the south and they meet gej ...

current Pres: you were the leader during BH, advise us on how to tackle the recent similar situation.

GEJ: Well, you know how I performed, I was sabotaged, I got contrary advise and the northerners wanted to make my regime ungovernable.
President: so what should we do?

GEJ: See my head? I don't give a damn because America will know.

defend your master
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by atlwireles: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
We will test out your theory, after he leaves office in 2019. grin grin grin
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
ogaofficer:
@ wakacome this man is a perfect example.
grin grin grin
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by san316(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
rozayx5:

defend your master

Buhari is not my master. If you called fashola my master I would gladly accept. I live to see the day he becomes president and this can only happen if GMB wins.

As for GMB's achievements.... they abound and even though I wasn't born during his reign, I know Nigeria was not this ridiculous. I don't judge GMB by buildings, I judge him by his discipline, assertiveness and resilience. At least I have. learnt something from him, Never give up on your dreams.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by Caseless: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Capital NO!
Consult him to transfer his cluelessness to the incumbent? I say , NO!
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by rozayx5(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
san316:

Buhari is not my master. If you called fashola my master I would gladly accept. I live to see the day he becomes president and this can only happen if GMB wins.

As for GMB's achievements.... they abound and even though I wasn't born during his reign, I know Nigeria was not this ridiculous. I don't judge GMB by buildings, I judge him by his discipline, assertiveness and resilience. At least I have. learnt something from him, Never give up on your dreams.
Shalom.

show me one of his projects as head of State. he achieved nothing and you have to swallow the bitter truth
and you think Buhari can achieve KAI in todays nigeria, you think this is military era grin grin grin
as a dictator then he could do all those things, today there is what we call a senate, democracy, freedom of speech, free press, independent judiciary.
and why must GMB win for fashola to become President, did they sign an undertaking? undecided
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by Ikengawo: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
wakacome:
[s]You are the reason why they say "common sense is not always common"....[/s]
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by LRNZH(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
ogaofficer:
Sure boss . . . If GEJ could consult IBB definitely someone will surely consult him.

Jisox Kristi of Otueke...

You're killing me with laughter
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by san316(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
rozayx5:

show me one of his projects as head of State. he achieved nothing and you have to swallow the bitter truth
and you think Buhari can achieve KAI in todays nigeria, you think this is military era grin grin grin
as a dictator then he could do all those things, today there is what we call a senate, democracy, freedom of speech, free press, independent judiciary.
and why must GMB win for fashola to become President, did they sign an undertaking? undecided
I'm not going to waste my time talking about what he built and what not. You guys always have a way of swearing that white is black. as for my fashola , I'm not a caucus APC but I know that what APC does is pick capable hands for the job which fash perfectly fits in. GMB is here to clear the path for real transformation. not the pseudo transformation GEJ is trying to force us to believe exists.

Hope we are good.

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by Johnnyessence(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
he can't be trusted so he's clueless as usual.he should be thrown to jail after loosing d feb 14,2015 Presidential election.
Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Consult him for what?

Re: Can GEJ Be Consulted After He Leaves Office? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
GEJ will be politically irrelevant even in Bayelsa......not to talk of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Trivializing The Irrelevant - Soyinka / Who Is Rotimi Amaechi Sef!!!!!! / Why RCCG Ambode is leading Agbaje by 30% by Savannah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.