Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,094 members, 7,880,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys (23640 Views)

How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. / My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
geni340:

y do u guys think all a girl wants is money??
majority of women sulks men dry, i hate that. I never see an upright gal that i can trust, the world of ours has corrupted. That's why i don't waste my time on relationship.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
gnice545:
I dnt knw. I'm a virgin.
Are u sure, u still a virgin, check urself wella, pls
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Aisha800:
and Wt if it's me
then I'll say it's far from the truth
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
prettyjo:
I am one
hmm I see
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Goldienana:

My dear, nt all. My sis don't even wear make up but she carries bag. On my own side, d only make up I wear is Lashes and I carry no bag. So nt all like d make up tins. Enjoy
I'll need to see her to confirm grin
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Aisha800(f): 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mcquine:

then I'll say it's far from the truth
and that's because
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Aisha800:
and that's because
because you know it's not true
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Aisha800(f): 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mcquine:

because you know it's not true
I know it's true
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Aisha800:
I know it's true
let me make it simple for you if you can prove it then I'll agree wink
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Goldienana(f): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mcquine:

U r funny... it's aiit go ahead.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Goldienana(f): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2014
Mcquine:

Am nt sure u need to... it started wif mom down too all of us. so na Momcy transfer gv us. U r funny. But I don't go against make up. If u sabi draw den draw d tin. For me, I don't know how to draw and I lik d way it's looks on ppl dat sabi, me ma no kuku shave eye brwn.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 29, 2014
Goldienana:

U r funny... it's aiit go ahead.
no mind me jare I dey joke

1 Like

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Revolva(m): 1:07am On Dec 29, 2014
Guys care...opps i cant date a scary face see more here
http://yourscandalousvideos..com/
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Dolypson04(m): 3:01am On Dec 29, 2014
90% girls care about their man pocket than his look and vice versa
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by grabs(m): 5:14am On Dec 29, 2014
safarigirl:
I don't know, I'm neither a lady nor a guy. I assume both genders care what the person they have on their arms look like.

Ode!
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:45am On Dec 29, 2014
Girls bcoz they are a special creature to guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by tunapius(m): 6:22am On Dec 29, 2014
kayceemadu9:
I don't go out with make up in my bag....weird as it may sound,but,I dont
i hear u!
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2014
geni340:

y do u guys think all a girl wants is money??

Before nko? Na stone abi na empty wallet dem dey find?
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 29, 2014
timijoseph01:

got one already. .. still counting grin
Nah! You didn't get anything, atleast not me. I was just commenting on the obvious.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by pressplay55: 7:10am On Dec 29, 2014
Mcquine:
Ladies. just show me a lady y that don't go out with either a make up kit in her bag or at least a mirror and I'll remove my comment
what? Who told you to ask such question? In nigeria we dont have answer to this question, all the girls go out with make up kit,

to add to it, almost everything about them is fake.......
Story for another day.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by pretydamsel1(f): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2014
1one:

Lie that you've never used the screen of your phone as a mirror tongue
I have
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Is guyz. Girls careless...they always think of theirs. For example, even when they know u r cash they must insist on buying xmas clothes while u can't afford ur's.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by ihesiuloa(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2014
ShakurM:
Guys ooo! I talk am, explain Tinubu n his wife if you think otherwise cry
For your information this was tinubu and wife way back! Doesn't he look man enough to be handsome? So retract back your words, cheers.

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by AriDsexy(f): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2014
Mcquine:
prove it grin

U won't belive it even if I try to prove it.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Allsmyles(f): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2014
Mcquine:
Ladies. just show me a lady y that don't go out with either a make up kit in her bag or at least a mirror and I'll remove my comment

I'm a perfect example...I dnt go out wit any make up or mirror
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2014
Allsmyles:

I'm a perfect example...I dnt go out wit any make up or mirror
oh really? if hear
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2014
pressplay55:

what? Who told you to ask such question? In nigeria we dont have answer to this question, all the girls go out with make up kit,

to add to it, almost everything about them is fake.......
Story for another day.
thank God say I get winess
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2014
AriDsexy:

U won't belive it even if I try to prove it.
I hear you
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by dhabeautyjas(f): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mcquine:
guy, here i am, dh is always saying "you are the only lady that doesnt go out with make up kit". so remove your comment grin grin grin

now to the Q, i think its men sha.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
dhabeautyjas:

guy, here i am, dh is always saying "you are the only lady that doesnt go out with make up kit". so remove your comment grin grin grin

now to the Q, i think its men sha.
see as I dey look you

1 Like

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by cozy7(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
chibwike:
Lets hear your opinions, and give us reasons
Guys obviously cares more. After a lady has spent so much time, cleaning, painting, fixing, wearing, arranging, measuring, adjusting etc, they step out in style (4 her mind) n expects a man to admire her. If u don't (as a man) TROUBLE! Ladies luv being admired, that's y u hear nicknames like BABY, SEXY, ANGEL, QUEEN, PRINCESS etc. How many nicknames do guys hv except "fine boy"?
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by LewisO: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
Medunah:
Its the guys
How?

What's your prove?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Don't Want Court Marriage / 21 Funny Things To Say To A Girl / How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.