Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,106 members, 7,973,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:06 AM

Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters (2682 Views)

President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide / Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters by naijainfogalery: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
I saw this picture and thought it was worth sharing, Check this out. This is really funny.

PDP would say those goats are sent by APC – Buhari

WHILE

APC would say even the goats knows bad government.

What do you think guys think, oya caption this photo?

Source: http://www.naijanani.com/picture-goats-eating-jonathans-campaign-posters/

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters by minister2015: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Does he think Nigerians r like ekiti people, whom if given a bag of rice and eat Gnut by the road would say this man is down to earth. If U like come n wash our pants, we r voting U out.
Re: Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters by Mogidi: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wow!
Even goats dey kiss picture of Mr president, the man sweet too much. grin grin grin

@OP
Do you have the picture of goats urinating on a picture of Buhari, I saw it somewhere.
Re: Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters by Obascoetubi: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijainfogalery:
I saw this picture and thought it was worth sharing, Check this out. This is really funny.

WHILE

Source: http://www.naijanani.com/picture-goats-eating-jonathans-campaign-posters/
they are respecting his poster, anyways , they are buhari's witch goats
Re: Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters by bamidele029: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lol, do people train these goats to eat posters grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Only goats or people that think like goats are opposed to the reelection of GEJ.
Re: Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters by waleadex(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
A ppicture of goats eating Buhari's poster would have hit the front page...
Re: Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Dis tin looks so real. Meanwhile while are the two goats on d wall at d same time? How come d camera took a perfect picture before one of d goats cd come down from d wall? E sure say no be professional fotoshop work bw dis or 3D magic be dis?
Re: Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters by Hadone(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Buhari Buhari, how many times did i call ur name? When Marilyn Ogar was uncovering ur plans through a security report that 1- U plan 2 Send ur GOATS to eats away ALL the GEJ campaign posters accross the country. 2- U also plan 2 send ur COWS to push down & destroys ALL the GEJ and saTAN's bill boards within the nation, we thought the woman was joking. But u can see ur self the DAMAGES u've caused to DR GEJ. Therefore restrain ur GOATS & CATTLE or else they'll testify against u in a court of law
Re: Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters by Kenai: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijainfogalery:

WHILE

No, I'd say this photoshop job was done by a very idle fellow, who is also most likely a dumbass.

This is the SAME picture, featuring a different poster.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1744041_img20140506161815_png2474a30d41358038fa26f781014d0d3f

Clearly, it's photoshopped.

Another propaganda job busted.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters by BENZINA(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Thank God the goat is only eating the poster and not the president,.............Gej till 2019.
Re: Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters by iamrealdeji(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mogidi:
Wow!
Even goats dey kiss picture of Mr president, the man sweet too much. grin grin grin

@OP
Do you have the picture of goats urinating on a picture of Buhari, I saw it somewhere.
You don kiss sweet girl before wey you com dey bite off her lips? That one na hatred,no be love,these goats hate Mr President
Re: Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters by OGEmerald(m): 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Op go to hell and die by fire for lying.who's dumb enough not to know this the work of PHOTO SHOP apart from Apc e-rats? Cuz I know they are very dumb tho.(No hard feelings oh)
Re: Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters by iamrealdeji(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kenai:

No, I'd say this photoshop job was done by a very idle fellow, who is also most likely a dumbass.

This is the SAME picture, featuring a different poster.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1744041_img20140506161815_png2474a30d41358038fa26f781014d0d3f

Clearly, it's photoshopped.

Another propaganda job busted.
But I've seen this pic way before the emergence of APC
Re: Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters by Kenai: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
iamrealdeji:

But I've seen this pic way before the emergence of APC

But not before the emergence of ACN. wink
Re: Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters by MyBAN: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Even if it was edited with photoshop, I dey laugh oooo. Goodluck eaten by goats smiley

(1) (Reply)

Dear Barcanista ............. / Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria / My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.