Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,654 members, 7,918,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:55 PM

Doctors And Medical Practioners In The House Should Help Me O - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors And Medical Practioners In The House Should Help Me O (794 Views)

Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / Doctors in The House: should i worry over this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors And Medical Practioners In The House Should Help Me O by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
I'm a male but my right breast is bigger than my left one,it is very hard,has something like a circular rubber inside and pains me a lot. The left breast is normal. please what's wrong with me?
Re: Doctors And Medical Practioners In The House Should Help Me O by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
Saimeritus:
I'm a male but my right breast is bigger than my left one,it is very hard,has a something like a circular rubber inside and pains me a lot. The left breast is normal. please what's wrong with me?
what are hospitals made for op?
Re: Doctors And Medical Practioners In The House Should Help Me O by Jodasy: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
hw old ar u?if u ar a teenager,z normal ,but an adult abnormal
Re: Doctors And Medical Practioners In The House Should Help Me O by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Jodasy:
hw old ar u?if u ar a teenager,z normal ,but an adult abnormal
I'm 20 dear
Re: Doctors And Medical Practioners In The House Should Help Me O by holatin(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
phinerd your attention is needed

1 Like

Re: Doctors And Medical Practioners In The House Should Help Me O by emitope: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Dude, u shd go to a hosp asap......pple can only give u differentials of wat it can be here but u need to get it checked out....either to clear all doubts or to stat treatment....either way......staying @ home wnt help u.
Re: Doctors And Medical Practioners In The House Should Help Me O by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
I am here grin
holatin:
phinerd your attention is needed
Re: Doctors And Medical Practioners In The House Should Help Me O by holatin(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
phinerd:
I am here grin
thank God, see to the patient ,in room 2965654.

1 Like

Re: Doctors And Medical Practioners In The House Should Help Me O by drken33(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
one thing you should know is that its difficult to know whats really wrong with you from the information you have just provided.Do yourself a favor by going to see a doctor and get examined.the earlier ;the better.Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

FERTILITY DEVICE : Male Sexual Dysfunction Therapeutic Apparatus / Please Answer This: Are You Sure You Can Perform On Bed? / homemade mosquito trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.