Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,919 members, 7,915,667 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:50 AM

Another Fraudulent Prophecy From TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Fraudulent Prophecy From TB Joshua (942 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Fraudulent Prophecy From TB Joshua by benalvino1: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
how can a plane crash on Saturday the 27th and you come on Sunday and prophesied that the plane that has crashed already will crash? why do people see scam in front of their eyes and still not recognize?
Re: Another Fraudulent Prophecy From TB Joshua by saaedlee: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
Evidence of prophecy on the 28th, oorrr....
Re: Another Fraudulent Prophecy From TB Joshua by benalvino1: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
saaedlee:
Evidence of prophecy on the 28th, oorrr....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XlkPQWLLCw
Re: Another Fraudulent Prophecy From TB Joshua by benalvino1: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Indonesia time as of right now am posting this is 20minutes to 5am... they are already on a Monday 29, so when it was Sunday over there, it was Saturday over in Nigeria... how can t.b say he sees a plane crashing on Sunday morning when the plane has already crashed?
Re: Another Fraudulent Prophecy From TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
stop stressin ur self too much we all kno dat d man is fake
if hez really a true seer he wuld av saw hiz buildin befo it collapsed wic took many lives
case closed!!
Re: Another Fraudulent Prophecy From TB Joshua by deleo16(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
benalvino1:
how can a plane crash on Saturday the 27th and you come on Sunday and prophesied that the plane that has crashed already will crash? why do people see scam in front of their eyes and still not recognize?
@ op tb Joshua prophecy about this plane was not this Sunday his prophesy are always months ago or years ago and its always on sunday service except on watch night service so get your facts right .the video release is just a conformation of his prophesy he has said before about the missing plane which later happen.
Re: Another Fraudulent Prophecy From TB Joshua by benalvino1: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
deleo16:

@ op tb Joshua prophecy about this plane was not this Sunday his prophesy are always months ago or years ago and its always on sunday service except on watch night service so get your facts right .the video release is just a conformation of his prophesy he has said before about the missing plane which later happen.

why didn't we see this video till it happened? which sunday did he make this prophesy? there is no date as of the day he made the prophecy and no link on his youtube channel linking to the original video he made the prophecy long ago... I see it as a fraud.
Re: Another Fraudulent Prophecy From TB Joshua by deleo16(m): 12:03am On Dec 29, 2014
benalvino1:

why didn't we see this video till it happened? which sunday did he make this prophesy? there is no date as of the day he made the prophecy and no link on his youtube channel linking to the original video he made the prophecy long ago... I see it as a fraud.
see questions how many will i even remember when he says so many of them on sunday services,Oga buy mytv tune to Emmanuel TV on Sunday live service . watch another prophesy will be released by him on 31st DEC 2014 .

1 Like

Re: Another Fraudulent Prophecy From TB Joshua by Ynsai(m): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2014
Lemmi jus laf and leave immediately
Re: Another Fraudulent Prophecy From TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2014
deleo16:
oga will I buy MyTV for you buy mytv tune to Emmanuel TV on Sunday live service . watch another prophesy will be released by him on 31st DEC 2014 .
He has to say something on 31st na

(1) (Reply)

Does Galilee Exist This Day? / The Bible And Pmb's " I Belong To No One And I Belong To Everyone. / Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.