Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,501 members, 7,881,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

How To Attract More Women As A Shorter Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract More Women As A Shorter Guy (961 Views)

Dating A Shorter Guy / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract More Women As A Shorter Guy by donyjohn: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
They always say that women prefer men who are tall, dark, and handsome. So, what if you are lacking in the height department? What if the only way that you could ever come off as being six feet tall is if you are standing on a stack of books? Does that mean that you have to just accept that you will not be able to do as well at attracting women? If you think that your height really precludes you from being able to get dates with women, you need to change that line of thinking right away.

While it may be true that women do prefer a guy who is "tall," that does not mean that she can't be attracted to a man who is not. There are plenty of guys in Hollywood that women drool over that are nowhere close to being 6 feet tall. There are plenty of guys outside of Hollywood who can go out to just about any bar or night club and do incredibly well with the hottest women in the place.

Just because women might prefer taller men, it certainly does not mean that you have to accept a lower quality of dating life at all. Besides, think about it like this. Aren't there some preferences that you have that really do not matter in the end with the women you are attracted to?

Fact is, people will end up feeling attracted to people even if they don't seem to "measure up" to their preferences. And this is true for women, just as it is for men. So, if you assume that being on the shorter side means that you won't do as well with women, stop that train of thought right now.

Here's a few tips on how to attract more women as a shorter guy:

1) Stand as tall as you can.

I don't mean that you should do this in a ridiculous way. I mean that you should walk with good posture, like you would if you were 6 feet tall. Don't allow yourself to make it look like you are smaller, and don't allow your height to do any damage to your confidence.

2) If she is taller than you are, tease her about her height playfully.

Turn things around and tease the woman for being "too tall." Just do it in a playful way, not in a passive aggressive way. It's an easy thing to do to take something that you think she might be thinking about and turn it around on her and make it humorous.

3) Lead her. Be a leader.

One of the reasons why women probably prefer taller men is because a taller guy kind of represents a leader. Well, you really don't have to be a certain height to give off those qualities, do you? Make her see you as a leader by leading her. Be a real alpha male and your height will not matter at all. In the end, as long as you are focused on making yourself seem more attractive and giving off alpha male vibes, it does not matter if you are 5'6" or 6'5". Women will be attracted to YOU.

Now listen carefully -

What you are about to discover something most men will never know when it comes to attracting women. This is one thing which is an absolute must know for every man out there. You are about to discover an ultimate secret weapon which will make women chase you around like crazy Even If You Are Bald, Fat Or Ugly!.....Trust me....You don't want to miss this one. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page because it might be the most important message you ever read - Click Here

Looking for love and dating can be challenging. Discuss your dating problems on our forum. We can help you find a great loving relationship! Go to: http://www.relationshiptalkforum.com

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GS0PUbvNM

How To Talk To A Girl At School That You Like
Re: How To Attract More Women As A Shorter Guy by Kimmo(f): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Okay ooh.

As a tall lady, I get offended if anyone tells me I'm too tall. In response, I stand even taller, look derisively at the short person long enough for him/her to imply that they're the short one.

donyjohn:

2) If she is taller than you are, tease her about her height playfully.
Turn things around and tease the woman for being "too tall." Just do it in a playful way, not in a passive aggressive way. It's an easy thing to do to take something that you think she might be thinking about and turn it around on her and make it humorous.
Re: How To Attract More Women As A Shorter Guy by IAmBhijay(m): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: How To Attract More Women As A Shorter Guy by IAmBhijay(m): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Screw height.. Gain heights...
In order words, make a lotta money and success and u got little to worry about.

NB: have u seen Aki nd Pawpaw wives'..
U'll undastand what I mean..
Re: How To Attract More Women As A Shorter Guy by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
at wat height do u consider som1 'short'?
Re: How To Attract More Women As A Shorter Guy by maaft(m): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
of what importance is a tall yet useless, poor and foolish man?

(1) (Reply)

Eleven(11) Reasons Why Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature... / t / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.