Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos (40342 Views)

Osinbanjo And Okowa Visit Focados Oil Terminal / Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Alphonsocapone(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2014
adeusolu:
IT IS A SHAME, A SO CALLED PASTOR IS EQUALLY YOKED WITH THE DESPERATLY WICKED!!!!! SHAME ON RCCG!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM
did u guys see what joblessness caused by GEJ administration caused? 2015 sai GMB

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by adeusolu: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2014
Alphonsocapone:
I just went through all your posts on NL. it quite obvious that u were hired by TAN to be flooding nairaland pages with your unproved unprecedented jargons. u have used these pictures on more than twenty nairaland threads and people are still not buying your rubbish, try other method bro. sai GMB

YOU ARE CORRECT I HAVE POSTED PIC AND VIDEO EVIDENCE ON BUHARI'S BLOOD THIRST. THE DEGREE TO WHICH I EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT BUHARI IS ONLY LIMITED TO AVAILABLE EVIDENCE.

UNPROVED? DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TOLD LIES? TELL/SHOW ME ONE LIE I HAVE TOLD?

BUHARI IS THE PRESIDENT GENERAL OF MIYATTI ALLAH (FULANI COMMUNITY) FOR WEST AFRICA. BUHARI CAN EASILY CALL HIS KINSMEN WHO ARE BUSY TERRORIZING THE LENGTH AND BREADTH OF NIGERIA WITH SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS HE MADE AVAILABLE TO THEM TO ORDER

BUHARI WAS OPPOSED TO THE FIGHT AGAINST BOKO HARAM.

BUHARI ADVOCATES FOR SHARIA ACROSS NIGERIA

BUHARI MAKE VIOLENT INCISIVE STATEMENTS https

I challenge you to show me my lies? the blood of slain innocent people will never rest, justice will prevail. THERE IS A GOD.

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by adeusolu: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2014
Alphonsocapone:
did u guys see what joblessness caused by GEJ administration caused? 2015 sai GMB

YOU CALL BUHARI JOBLESS? I SAY HE IS JUST WICKED!!!

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by abdulnabdul: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2014
The winning train. I must b part of change 2 clear my conscience. APC 2015.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by jstburner(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2014
Prof. osibanjo shld watch this campaign strategy less he becomes a laughing stock,Omisore is a living witness of such.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by obal2: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2014
Engrpj:
was even wondering if he has Eva preach abt Christ lyk dis

Really funny cheesy
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Burger01(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2014
Evvilgenius:

me too grin grin grin
Me too o o. Walahi, the CHANGE is here..
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by justhelp(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2014
Jamean:
Yeah!

Appealing to the minds of the uninformed average Nigerian, why not also go to cities where the elites are or storm offices on the island where you have vast majority of politically informed people, that really understand the workings of an economy.

Tell them how you intend stabilizing at least electricity to reduce their overhead costs. Then you know what the gimmicks and intricacies of a campaign really is.

It's more than just campaigning. When we see that you do not renege on your promises then we'll know you really have Nigeria's interest in view.

When they get to Aso rock, and start flying executive jet, they don't even remember what Keke looks like anymore or how their policies can meet the need of that girl with a bowl of soft drinks on her head.

Shiooor! Oti so oyibo fun won, won fi eti sile. If you like go from koro to koro. I personally don't trust you guys will bring change, neither can I give GEJ another chance.

CHANGE ko, my BALANCE ni.

We need fresh positive blood and initiative.
Then start a political party
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2014
Am an Igbo Man. But am really beginning to like this man. How I wish he can campaign in the East.

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by derecho(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2014
Engrpj:
was even wondering if he has Eva preach abt Christ lyk dis
Just praying that these politicians will not mess him up b4 he realizes it .Just reminds one of Esau who sold his birthright for a pot of porridge
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by farem: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
Sunnybobo3:

When is he going to campaign in Sambisa ward?

He can/will not go! The one who has been wasting our trillions has refused to even gone there to condole with them, you are asking someone who does not have a police orderly to go. It wont happen! Ask your task-master to go campaign first in any street of bayelsa stete capital WITHOT a single cecurity ma, there and then I will move the motion for PYO to go to sambisa.

PS: If he has gone there, you e-miscreant will change gear saying he can go there because they control boko. No be so?

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by NosaHenry(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2014
The last time I checked, Lagos is not the only state in Nigeria. Why is he only circulating himself around Lagos alone which is already an APC state or is it just a matter of convenience?
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by maybel(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=Shed24 post=29294557] ur father is de criminal not GEJ[/you are not supposed to be among human beingws
you should be sharing bed with goats.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by deebrain(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Awesome!

Hmmmmmm....... APC...........

I can't say that Our present president nor his vice can try this. Even before their guards fire the first shot, the deed might have been done-courtesy of those who have been severely disappointed since 2011.

God forgive us.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by deebrain(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
exxell:
Am an Igbo Man. But am really beginning to like this man. How I wish he can campaign in the East.

seconded
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by angelsing(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
omenka:
Some of you guys just sound so dumb. Are you his campaign manager?? Do you have access to his campaign itinerary?? How do you know??
Don't mind them, like all GEJ fans they can presume, assume,have premonition and see the future...Its becoming so annoying. Wish many of them can see the future of nigeria so we can know where we are going already..SMH
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by ajebuter(f): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
aresa:

Millions of folks are not in Lagos, but they are still able to see and admire what he's doing and also getting inspired and converted. This is the beauty of the internet and global digital age, something many of you know nothing about...

You people need to get with the program or get left behind.. grin

Another political ass kisser! Choke on your beloved candidates but don't beef when they Bleep you up. And believe me, they will
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Jokay07(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Jamean:
Amongst other reasons, most of these "grass root level people" are unable to ask intelligient questions about the highlights of their manifesto. Hence, they are captured already by mere going to where they are and making a scene.

Why not try it with the elites, these politicians know what they are doing.

the change we want is not meant for the elite/rich who are busy swallowing our money but for the masses.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
This reminds me of when BRF took to the streets with Okada riders shouting and screaming behind him... lol grin grin grin grin we all know how that turned out when he got in . Politicians are not afraid to exploit the milk of human kindness to the hilt a grin grin and someone says this guy is still a Pastor.. meanwhile Adeboye is playing his Political part on the pulpit.. grin grin grin Religion and Politics.. as close as two prostitutes sharing the same room
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Azo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Guys! Have you heard of the campaign account number? Find it here and try as much to donate what you can. Lets show these political thieves we can beat them in unison.

BUHARI SUPPORT ORGANISATION. First Bank act nr 202624405.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by wallex1983(m): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
malele:

That's the problem, this man will only campaign in lagoS,
I don't know whether only lag makes up nigeria.

If he fails to deliver Lagos, people will talk. He has no business really in NorthWest. That's buhari's constituency. Let everyone work on his constituency first, and den they all move to the S/E and S/S
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
owobokiri:
I have never seen a group of people so o o o o removed from reality lke these APC folks. Why are you guys propping yourselves up for a massive heart attack? You think this academic campaign in lagos will get you the Nigerian presidency? Where is buhari sef? That one doesn't campaign. He prefers to read coup speaches. He must be somwhere at sambissa waiting to soak dogs and baboons in blood.

D man dey campaign you dey tak, buhari not campaigning you dey.
You re just as clueless as Ur boss.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by juman(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
A new president is needed to fix the electricity thing.

pdp has failed in last 15 years to improve the electricity.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by juman(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
This country got it so wrong in 1999 a wrong man was brought in as president.

In this period, hope those parading themselves as change would not disappoint the country like others.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by mipemi(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
abeautifulchick:
This man is a total disgrace to redeem and christianity.he should know what the bible says about being equally yoked with unbelievers.
Nigerians should ask him if he has ever pulled this kind of crowd preaching and winning souls for christ.Hipocrisy at the highest level.
There is nothing like a God fearing politician.Who no go,no know.
With candidates like these,APC is sure heading for waterloo.They should have thought of better options and candidates.
If its someone like Daddy Adeboye,or oyedepo or kumuyi that is mentioned,then we can have a rethink and probably assume that God is working through them to change Nigeria.
We are all entitled to our own opinions though.

GEJ until osibanjo grows taller.

At tyms "beauty and brains" do not go together and urs is a typical example...u think d politics and religion r related...hell NO...ur a Christian doesn't mean u will do well...or can't ur little brain see that the best leaders ain't religious fanatics.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Ayed44: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by usibengate(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Good job
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
majekdom2:
why dont you wait till he is elected before concluding. our present VP did not campaign ward to ward . we only saw them on podiums of stadiums on TV. osibanjo has got the eposure , the govt of most developed countries still do this. it gives you a clear vie of the public thoughts. I remeber a contestant in germany or norway now did this sometime this year.

Ok I will wait.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by brutef0rce101: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
abeautifulchick:
This man is a total disgrace to redeem and christianity.he should know what the bible says about being equally yoked with unbelievers.
Nigerians should ask him if he has ever pulled this kind of crowd preaching and winning souls for christ.Hipocrisy at the highest level.
There is nothing like a God fearing politician.Who no go,no know.
With candidates like these,APC is sure heading for waterloo.They should have thought of better options and candidates.
If its someone like Daddy Adeboye,or oyedepo or kumuyi that is mentioned,then we can have a rethink and probably assume that God is working through them to change Nigeria.
We are all entitled to our own opinions though.

GEJ until osibanjo grows taller.

You call yourself a christian and calling someone short. Are you God? So God can only talk through Adeboye, oyedepo and co. Smh for your way of thinking. You are the real hypocrite.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by brutef0rce101: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
anonimi:
How MANY wards did our Vice President in waiting cover during this paparazzi tour?

What % do those wards represent of the TOTAL number of wards in Nigeria

The result of Feb. 14 is already writing itself with the MISDIRECTED "campaign" of the un-serious elements.
One hopes that this time around our YOUTHS sent out on NATIONAL SERVICE will not be made the scape goat of yet another foretold FAILURE of the daft old soldier pensioner screaming "baboon & monkey soaked in blood" shocked

#Never_Again

Oga carpenter, whats your own with his campaign strategy. You should be bothered about your PDP party, dirty hypocrite.

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
mipemi:

At tyms "beauty and brains" do not go together and urs is a typical example...u think d politics and religion r related...hell NO...ur a Christian doesn't mean u will do well...or can't ur little brain see that the best leaders ain't religious fanatics.
After ranting dude,you can kiss my a*ss.

GEJ until osibanjo grows taller. tongue
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
brutef0rce101:

You call yourself a christian and calling someone short. Are you God? So God can only talk through Adeboye, oyedepo and co. Smh for your way of thinking. You are the real hypocrite.
Go to hell.You must not quote me.You can choose to ignore.HYPOCRITE.

I repeat,GEJ until osibanjo grows taller.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Restores Normalcy On Kaduna-jebba Road After Trucks From North Were Blocked / PDP Replies Aisha Buhari On Twitter / Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)