Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,085 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:04 PM

Photos :toolz Shares Her Experience After Visiting Dustbin Estate In Ajegunle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos :toolz Shares Her Experience After Visiting Dustbin Estate In Ajegunle (1132 Views)

I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos / Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit / Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos :toolz Shares Her Experience After Visiting Dustbin Estate In Ajegunle by blesseddivah(f): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tolulope Oniru, popularly known as Toolz, in the spirit of
the festive season decided to visit the less privileged and
share precious moments. She visited a deserted area
known as ‘Dustbin Estate’ right in the heart of Ajegunle, a
popular ghetto in Lagos State. She was completely moved
to tears. See what she wrote:
“I went to the Dustbin Estate in Ajegunle for the first time
to donate food and I’m still lost for words. The people
there build their houses with planks on refuse dumps. I
spoke with the community leader and he said that the
government forget about them. Most of the houses were
smaller than my bedroom and had to accommodate whole
families sometimes. There’s really no running water and
only a handful of the houses have electricity,”

Re: Photos :toolz Shares Her Experience After Visiting Dustbin Estate In Ajegunle by vislabraye(m): 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
This government does not have plan for the poor. I won't be surprise if they are chased out and their houses leveled down and later convert into a garden.
Re: Photos :toolz Shares Her Experience After Visiting Dustbin Estate In Ajegunle by blesseddivah(f): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
vislabraye:
This government does not have plan for the poor. I won't be surprise if they are chased out and their houses leveled down and later convert into a garden.
That would be cruel
Re: Photos :toolz Shares Her Experience After Visiting Dustbin Estate In Ajegunle by naijareferee: 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
i think that will be in the interest of the progressives
Re: Photos :toolz Shares Her Experience After Visiting Dustbin Estate In Ajegunle by Haywhymido(m): 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Am sorry to say if dis sounds harsh, but must u stay in a place dat be fit street dogs If u can't find human befitting place to stay in lagos den go back to ur hometown na. Why must u continue suffering urself 4 lagos because dem talk seh money dey dia. Dem swear 4 u seh if u dey ur hometown/state u no go rich

3 Likes

Re: Photos :toolz Shares Her Experience After Visiting Dustbin Estate In Ajegunle by vislabraye(m): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
blesseddivah:

That would be cruel

Similar things have happen like that in Lagos. I don't know whether you remember what happened to Maroko and one ghetto in Turnbull road, Ikoyi
Re: Photos :toolz Shares Her Experience After Visiting Dustbin Estate In Ajegunle by spartoo: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
in this case blame th people. most of them are not even lagosians. y not go back to ur hometown and stop putting urself thru all these sufferings

1 Like

Re: Photos :toolz Shares Her Experience After Visiting Dustbin Estate In Ajegunle by Akosbaba(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lagos like every other Nigerian state is divided into the rich areas,struggling and the others like Mushin,Ajegunle etc.i bet she had only heard of ghettos in only music videos before.
Re: Photos :toolz Shares Her Experience After Visiting Dustbin Estate In Ajegunle by benuejosh: 4:39am On Dec 29, 2014
yoruba people never like their counterpart from the north. so wether Governments involvement or not its their nature.
Re: Photos :toolz Shares Her Experience After Visiting Dustbin Estate In Ajegunle by illicit(m): 6:14am On Dec 29, 2014
benuejosh:
yoruba people never like their counterpart from the north. so wether Governments involvement or not its their nature.
so na only aboki dey stay ghetto for lagos, abi?

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who!! 20 Years Ago Lola Omotayo Okoye Psquares Wife Throw Back Photo!! / Throwback Pics Of The Wedding Of Mikebamiloye. / Lady Gaga Celebrates Her Engagement To Taylor Kinney With Sophia Bush And The Ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.