Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 (33574 Views)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by glories: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2014
Don't be quick to judge, all the predictions are always on Emmanuel Tv. like this particular one was predicted about three months ago live on television. if u want to be sure, watch Emmanuel tv

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by drkass: 6:18am On Dec 29, 2014
Enough of all these negative prophesies by the way why didn't he prophesied the collapse of his church building.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 29, 2014
Someone already came up with the idea yesterday that tbj will try and say he predicted the missing aircraft. The guy is more like a conman. The guy jst cooks up evil predictions in his church so anytime somthing bad happens that is related to the prediction they sharperly upload the vid of when the likely prediction was made. What do u gain from predicting evil? So people will think you see in2 the future? When u can't even see what's under your own nose.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by franugo(m): 6:22am On Dec 29, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
Just watched the clip; I wonder why we don't hear of such prophesies until it happens then the youtube starts showing up everywhere.

u dey mind d agbaya E dey there dey form badoo instead of going 2 court 2 recieve hin 'just rewards'

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by franugo(m): 6:26am On Dec 29, 2014
glories:
Don't be quick to judge, all the predictions are always on Emmanuel Tv. like this particular one was predicted about three months ago live on television. if u want to be sure, watch Emmanuel tv

mtchewwww! He predicted it 3months ago n it's just happening And am sure he was incredibly vague so that e go fit any bad tin wey happen. YDScry

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 29, 2014
glories:
Abeggi when will ur emmanuel tv producers ever predict something good? Do u think it makes sense for som1 to be all about evil predictions and u all are celebrating him? Only sociopaths will celebrate such.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Truckpusher(m): 6:28am On Dec 29, 2014
ifeness:
An all powerful God can only predict and not save after creating a supposed perfect world ? We all know this guy is only shifting people into another parallel reality. All predictions are false,only gullible people will fall for them.
For your thoughts are not my thoughts, neither are yours ways my ways. Isaiah Chapter 55 Verse 8 - So, said the Lord of host and the King of all Kings.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by GideonThomasGT(m): 6:29am On Dec 29, 2014
abeg e y always predict when u know sth bad woh haopen as a man of God u stand as an intercessor nd avert the danger mtcheew
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by franugo(m): 6:30am On Dec 29, 2014
candidbabe:

you are wrong, this had been long prophesied by the man of God.I watched it live the day he gave the prophecy.
it will do you no good to speak against a prophet of the most high God.

pls tell us the exact wording of the fallacy.....er silly me, i mean prophecy.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 29, 2014
To the tbj sympathisers, when will ur pastor ever predict something good to happen? All what he predicts about evil is what you all celebrate. That's madness. Ow can a man come to preach in church n start sayn oh therez a crash? Why can't he say oh I see mass healing, I see mass salvation of souls, I see the aiders and albeiters of corruption in nigeria being brought to book. But no its always evil he sees. Why did God give u (followers) brain when u can't use it?

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by franugo(m): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
I heard a lot of muslims were in the plane, thank God that many muslims were killed. Buhari would have been inside the plane, it would have made my day joyful, more muslims should the killed this way. Amen.

some people are just plain senile. Who the heck is sharing this laffish
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Darkpal: 6:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Here they come again. Why always bad prophesies? And we don't get to hear about it until after it has happened. Hmmm
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
For your thoughts are not my thoughts, neither are yours ways my ways. Isaiah Chapter 55 Verse 8 - So, said the Lord of host and the King of all Kings.

who wrote that ?
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Truckpusher(m): 6:43am On Dec 29, 2014
ifeness:

who wrote that ?
Isaiah wrote them and it's in the bible.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by iliasaa(m): 6:44am On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=Otenestbestyaho post=29292500] heard a lot of muslims were in the plane, thank God that many muslims were killed. Buhari would have been inside the plane, it would have made my day joyful, more muslims should the killed this way. Amen.

Mean while

GEJ till buhari confesses his sins to JESUS christ
([/quote. I pray that the Almighty creator gives you guidance and softened your heart. hatred cannot improve anything.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by AdeniyiA(m): 6:49am On Dec 29, 2014
nationwide1:
So Nigerians are still following this man. Describing his followers as gullible is understatement. When will this man ever predict something good? Prophet of disaster and darkness.
Your mouth is filled with bad words and you expect good things? Read your Bible bro.
Do you tell people the good that's coming OR an occurrence that could prevent the good from coming? choose one.
There's evil in the world, the purpose of prophecies nd predictions is to reveal the works of evil and make people seek the face of God
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 29, 2014
Pls,let's stop this TB prophesied this,TB prophesied that syndrome.You need not prove any point.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Isaiah wrote them and it's in the bible.

How did you know that ?
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by ebukaOtika(m): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
heard a lot of muslims were in the plane, thank God that many muslims were killed. Buhari would have been inside the plane, it would have made my day joyful, more muslims should the killed this way. Amen.

Mean while

(

Ahn Ahn Ote. Why pray death for your fellow man wen you cant even mould an insect perfectly well ,,,,?what have the muslims in question done to you in question? Pls Restrain from doing dat i plead with you ,.,,,
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by zubby29(m): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2014
dat man appears to b a prophet of doom nd dats y alot died under his care
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by koikoi2(m): 7:04am On Dec 29, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
Just watched the clip; I wonder why we don't hear of such prophesies until it happens then the youtube starts showing up everywhere.

Attend his church every Sunday if u want to hear d prophecies before dey happen or better still stay glued to Emmanuel TV with biro and jotter every Sunday.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Vikky014(f): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
heard a lot of muslims were in the plane, thank God that many muslims were killed. Buhari would have been inside the plane, it would have made my day joyful, more muslims should the killed this way. Amen.

Mean while

(
stp praying for muslims to die it is wrong
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by victorazy(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2014
oluwakekz:
Sir I so much respect you and your calling!!!!!!!!!! But this I hate with passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will you see good things happen to any nation sir?
When? # anyway am leaving for france tomorrow which me safe journey pls ooooooo amen

Good things are good for ur body and soul but bad thing are not good to u and that's why it should be the one to be told so u can be aware.

One of brothers had a terrible accident which he nearly died. He was told and the family was fasting for him but he snicked out to make the jorney at night and he never remained the same.

"Nigeria will win nation's cup" and they won it. no be good prophecy?
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by timsucces(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2014
This man again?
Always predicting evil things
Does it mean he only sees bad things?
Why didnt he see and predict the tragedy that befell his church?
Its high time Nigerians should stop being decieved
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by iamord(m): 7:08am On Dec 29, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
I don't think u know what advance scam is all about. He gives series off prophecies, the emmanuel tv technical crew edit it, then when something comes up they send it out
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by ebukaOtika(m): 7:09am On Dec 29, 2014
eleko1:
Sigh! The goat above me need to be chain not tied down.May U die b4 Ur time.As U wish evil fo odas faith may death neva depart from Ur household.slowpoke

Ahn ahn ,,,, Haba ,.,,, ,.,,, so what Differentiates you from him if i may ask ,.,,, there are many ways you can correct him bro and NEVER DIS WAY.

if you like insult me also ,.,,, you are on your own .
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by iamord(m): 7:10am On Dec 29, 2014
SuperModerator:
I saw it too, I told my friend grin

how can we verify he gave the prophecy
he gives series of random prophecies then emmanuel tv edits it to suite the purpose
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Truckpusher(m): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2014
ifeness:

How did you know that ?
I won't go back and forth with this your blind argument that is totally devoid of reason but just absolute disdain for religious opinion.

I don't go to church and most times I find church going folks repulsive especially those that have this absolute ignorance just like your very self and those that are seeking for wealth and miracles and those that have turned it into a money making venture I tried to find a balance between the words of God and where human zeal and stupidity starts from, hence I have this conviction of the existence of the ancient of days and all that have been written about him.I'm also aware that as a typical African/black man,I have my resentment over the treatment that was meted out to us by the very people that propagated these very words/religion even as the same religion was used as a tool to plunder and pillage Africa but I have also learnt to take the message and leave the messenger and this is the very essence of that precious word.

Is there anything else you want to convict me for or convince my conscience to?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by ebukaOtika(m): 7:12am On Dec 29, 2014
eleko1:
ODE! UR case is pathetic.Cursing U is a waste of time cos U are already CURSED.

Hmmmmm ,.,,, if it were Jesus , dis will never be his method of correcting someone.........
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Chrisx1x(m): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
Where is he when his church collapse? Abeg leave matter for mathayas.
glories:
[quote author=kazmanbanjoko post=29292483]Where is he when his church collapse? Abeg leave matter for mathayas.
n y didnt jesus save himself when he was nailed on the cross?y didnt he turn stone to bread when he was hungry?
In life trials and temptations are meant to take us to d nxt level.evading it has serious consequence
the fact that you are a prophet doesnt make you to b above trials and temptation bt the way u handle it makes your trial a divine one remember the holy spirit is there 4 u as your comforter .he guides u
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by ebukaOtika(m): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:

Mean while

(

Argumentum ad Victimus
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 29, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:

(

I am very sorry to say this to you....but you are no Christian.....you need to repent.

What you have just written here is against Scripture.

Better grow in grace....not in hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Seal Ogun Celestial Church Where 9 Year Old Boy Was Chained (photos) / Dunamis Church Is Constructing New Road In Faggae, Kano (Photos) / The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.