Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,435 members, 7,937,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? (10340 Views)

Ajebota Vs Ajepako, Who Makes The Better Achiever? / Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by alheri(f): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2005
I am "ajetuwo"
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by dollygurl(f): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2005
guess i stand in between...wat u peeps call dat??well that was before.........in london,ve got no maid,no driver, wash clothes myself,tried cooking and so on but dnt get me wrong i dnt put on wrapper and dat stuffz...wat do u call 30% ajebota and 70% ajepako?
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by theORAKU(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2006
ajepako.

more dominant pako traits than buttish ones.
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by snazzydawn(f): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by whiteshark(m): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2006
by their posts yee shall know them
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by dejiolowe: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2006
shocked shocked if u know all the ajebota and ajepako jokes then u r an AJEPAKO
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by kallylove(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2006
Ajelufu

Ajepepere fufu
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by papermoon(f): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2006
ha..this is sooo like my turf...

i will try and represent for what i am..so here goes..

chauffer driven cars to the best schools
exotic and exquisite meals served on the finest china(by mummys cook of course)
3 foreign languages spoken fluently
finishing school in switzerland(DO NOT BE FOOLED BY MY OMOTA WAYS ON NAIRALAND)
piano and ballet lessons till i was 15
my first horse at the age of 8(daddy thought it would be a nice idea to integrate into the polo club posse)
clothes from the top fashion houses
clothes clean and sorted by the laundry man(bless mr.cornell)

SO I GUESS THAT MAKES ME AN AJEBORRA..HEE HEE HEE
but with all this dont try me o..i can whip up a plate of amala and efo riro at the drop of a dime....and most importantly with all this i can proudly say that im not a mummys girl or daddys little princess....i worked damn hard for where i am today and for everything i own..which beats all the borra in me....
SO YEAH I GUESS IM AN AJEBORRA...BUT I CAN KICK OFF MY MANOLOS AND DO AJEPAKO ANYTIME ANYDAY...
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by whiteshark(m): 3:32am On Feb 12, 2006
and I am in love with you already,
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by papermoon(f): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2006
@whiteshark, ha ha, thanks,
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by whiteshark(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2006
hen hen hen he he he he, u r welcome!!!
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by vichel(m): 9:32am On Feb 25, 2006
Yeah i could possibly pass for the middle cheesy cheesy cheesy because there is no way i drag my feet on the floor with foam slippers cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by nubian(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2006
papermoon:

ha, this is sooo like my turf,

i will try and represent for what i am, so here goes,

chauffer driven cars to the best schools
exotic and exquisite meals served on the finest china(by mummys cook of course)
3 foreign languages spoken fluently
finishing school in switzerland(DO NOT BE FOOLED BY MY OMOTA WAYS ON NAIRALAND)
piano and ballet lessons till i was 15
my first horse at the age of 8(daddy thought it would be a nice idea to integrate into the polo club posse)
clothes from the top fashion houses

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
clothes clean and sorted by the laundry man(bless mr.cornell)

SO I GUESS THAT MAKES ME AN AJEBORRA, HEE HEE HEE
but with all this don't try me o, i can whip up a plate of amala and efo riro at the drop of a dime, and most importantly with all this i can proudly say that im not a mummys girl or daddys little princess, i worked damn hard for where i am today and for everything i own, which beats all the borra in me,
SO YEAH I GUESS IM AN AJEBORRA, BUT I CAN KICK OFF MY MANOLOS AND DO AJEPAKO ANYTIME ANYDAY,

Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by omogenaija(f): 2:56am On Jun 18, 2006
i guess u can call me aje-america undecided undecided

because ppl automatically think i'm spoiled because i live in america and thats not the case angry angry

1 Like

Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by wise(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2006
then i b ajepako cheesy grin wink or what do you think?
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by danielorde(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2006
According to some friends I be Ajepako Hardware running an Ajebuta Operating system, so wetin I be? Somebody help!!!
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by justme3(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2007
i am an ajepako
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2007
I be AJEPIZZA
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by Jarus(m): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2009
Wow,what an interesting topic! Most of the contributors were no longer in NL. So can we current generatn landers revive ds. I think I'm closer to ajepaki than ajebota.
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2010
dont know sha but most of d characteristics i see here makes me luk like an ajebora shocked shocked shocked i neva remembered hustlin 4 bus afta skul,dont do ten ten,always watched cartoon instead etc dat i cant even rememba naw cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by Tcharged: 7:13am On Feb 01, 2010
I am ajebora to the core.
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by Lolajoy(f): 8:02am On Feb 01, 2010
Idk or let's say none of the above.
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by cephassy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2010
I was not even an ajepako,i was 'pako',the poor calld me 'poor'-we didnt own a tv until jst abt 3yrs ago,i watch dstv in my room,used to live in d b.q of a big face me i face you,but now we own a house and lands!,first time i entered mrbiggs,i ran out shivvering,now i cant stand too much heat!,i used to eat fish only on sunday,now i point & they kill.first time i used a W.C toilet it looked like magic,because i was used to shot-putting & d pits!so many things,i cant tell all-Thanks to GOD who turned my story around,now when i look back i smile.
Re: Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? by folahann(m): 7:24am On Sep 01, 2012
Ajerice nko. Most people inbetween.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imyfone Fixppo Crack 9.1.2 Plus Serial Key 2024 [latest] / Meet The World’s Tallest Female Teenager At 17yr (over 7 Feet Tall) / Romanciella's Thread Of Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.