Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,349 members, 7,937,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Is It Compulsory To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Compulsory To Get Married? (738 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Kneel Down,while Asking Your Fiancé's Hand In Marriage? / Is It Compulsory For A Married Woman To Take On Her Husband's Surname? / Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Compulsory To Get Married? by Tic4tac(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2014
Ladies! If u have been with a guy for five years and he hasn't proposed...will u propose to him?

-

Guys! If ur girlfriend of six years proposes to you... what would be ur reply/reaction
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get Married? by MyParadise(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2014
Tic4tac:
Ladies! If u have been with a guy for five years and he hasn't proposed...will u propose to him?

-

Guys! If ur girlfriend of six years proposes to you... what would be ur reply/reaction
everytin would be hinged on my financial statues at that point in time.

If got wat it take to hold the bull firm and still then i will that is if i wnt to marry her.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get Married? by major466(m): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2014
5,6 years relationships is too long.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get Married? by SirHouloo(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2014
Na for the lady to ask; brother how far? What the reason for the long wait is and what his position on the relationship is. Thinking he will propose might just be a fantasy in the first place, it is better playing safe.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2014
Why will a woman propose to me do I look like GEJ?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2014
It will sound ridiculous imagining masef proposing to a guy....gringrin
what kind of ship will i still b riding wit a guy till that amount of yrs nt yielding to marriage ... Abeg, six yrs no b beans talk. The answers he's been giving me from d start will enlighten me on whether he is ready 4 marriage or nt... And my instinct will tell me what to do on that cos 'Timing' and 'Planning' means everything to me.undecidedundecided
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get Married? by MyParadise(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2014
anyway, if i get such an approach from my lovely. And i see mysef nt ready i will carefully and wisely dismiss it.

Maybe, tell her i will be the one to do it.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get Married? by MyParadise(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
Why will a woman propose to me do I look like GEJ?
Must u be like GEJ before some favours flash your way. Keep reducing ursef to the level wia u might not even craw
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2014
SirHouloo:
Na for the lady to ask; brother how far? What the reason for the long wait is and what his position on the relationship is. Thinking he will propose might just be a fantasy in the first place, it is better playing safe.

Exactly ma point too.... Waiting till that amount of yrs sulks.undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guilty Trip / To The Married Couples And Those Getting Ready To Be Married. / Teenage Girl Flees Home With Boyfriend PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.