Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,023 members, 7,970,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:36 PM

How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else (1514 Views)

Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by MhizVee(f): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2014
It hurts a lot
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by Afrok(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2014
Ur opinion isn't bad, but don't U think this is best opened for us as a new year resolution.
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by yorex2011: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Its hard to find true love tho... I actually truly loved my ex...even planned on goin all the way cos i believe the sweetest fruits are not the ones bought at the market but the ones grown and nurtured by you from seedling to maturity.... But i do believe love exists.... Rare tho... Nowadays we complicate things too much, that every social network has an "its complicated" relationship status...
But love of God is the ultimate...
But the truth is.. For love to exist.. It must be mutual and complimentary.. If both parties feel exactly the same way and compliment each other's love, then thats true love, even if times and conditions change... Love should still remain otherwise it wasnt love before...

2 Likes

Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by MhizVee(f): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2014
yorex2011:
Its hard to find true love tho... I actually truly loved my ex...even planned on goin all the way cos i believe the sweetest fruits are not the ones bought at the market but the ones grown and nurtured by you from seedling to maturity.... But i do believe love exists.... Rare tho... Nowadays we complicate things too much, that every social network has an "its complicated" relationship status...
But the truth is.. For love to exist.. It must be mutual and complimentary.. If both parties feel exactly the same way and compliment each other's love, then thats true love, even if times and conditions change... Love should still remain otherwise it wasnt love before...
ok
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by MhizVee(f): 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
It rili,rili,hurts
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by Kenneth205(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
yorex2011:

I love that line.
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by yorex2011: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
MhizVee:
It rili,rili,hurts

Why didn't you open a new thread for this...? undecided
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by Ipheyemmy01(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
You will feel cheated or outwit by your rival, but you just have to move on. LOVE MUST BE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by Youngpo413: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
It hurts like fucckk
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by MhizVee(f): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
Youngpo413:
It hurts like fucckk
sure it does

1 Like

Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by ideology(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
yorex2011:

I feel you,
don't give up.
Keep moving, one day, you will meet your dreams.

1Love
#Just don't lower the bar

1 Like

Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
It hurts badly.... I've learn to save some love tho. smiley
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by hfinest1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
MhizVee:
It hurts a lot
it hurts like hell.... i once had dis girl... i luvd so much (that was wen i still used tp love a lot), but she was with someone, each time i saw them together, i feel as if a fresh wound has just been opened on my body.... its very painful seeing the one u love wit someone elsecry
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by MhizVee(f): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
hfinest1:
it hurts like hell.... i once had dis girl... i luvd so much (that was wen i still used tp love a lot), but she was with someone, each time i saw them together, i feel as if a fresh wound has just been opened on my body.... its very painful seeing the one u love wit someone elsecry
very very painful o
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by hfinest1(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
MhizVee:
very very painful o
you've had such experience?..... it rilly affected my lyf o... n my studies too.... that was then tho!
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by MhizVee(f): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
hfinest1:
you've had such experience?..... it rilly affected my lyf o... n my studies too.... that was then tho!
yea,me too
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
Gosh! It's terrible.... Believe me!
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
Dear O.p ,leaving one relationship for another is trading one set of problems for another.
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by basille(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
Life most go on.
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by Deshannel(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
MhizVee:
It hurts a lot
Only if you want it to. Learning to take your damn mind off things that hurt is the first lesson to learn before venturing into relationships.
Saw an Ex wedding pictures on Fb (yeah, I didn't delete her) and sincerely speaking, I was happy for her. Its been 4yrs since that break up.
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by Kolade9(m): 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
Me: Hi,my name is Kolade.
#they all echo "hi Kolade"# grin
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 02, 2015
I got my Feelings and emotion under 100% control. If I'm dating sm1 the love i have for her will be like one i have for a female,male friend. It may sounds crazy but i don't fall in Love i control Love.
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by valdetino(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2015
Nowadays u don't love with all ur heart. U love with ur head.
Make sure that is a mutual benefit in d relationship.
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2015
It hurts though, nothing can still change d fact that we r no longer together,.

i would still feel better knwing that im in a better relationship and happy that ive moved ahead. wink wink.
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by hfinest1(m): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2015
valdetino:
Nowadays u don't love with all ur heart. U love with ur head.
Make sure that is a mutual benefit in d relationship.
yeah bro.... u right.... i even regret loving wit my heart
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by Boll2010: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
This one don love person wey no send am gringrin

I wish every guy can be like me! Well sometimes I think I'm sadomachochistic person

Make money and stop making jokes-Jcole

1 Like

Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by valdetino(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
hfinest1:
yeah bro.... u right.... i even regret loving wit my heart

Thank God u know now. It happened to me b4 bro
Re: How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else by daprincel(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
it. hurts mhen!!!!!! nothin like it......love is bittersweet

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Men Notice First About Women / Is There Really Any Girl Who Thinks This Way? / Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.