Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,000 members, 7,873,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Reasons Why The Naira Coins Are Not In Circulation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why The Naira Coins Are Not In Circulation (685 Views)

Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation / Naira Coins; Legal Tender Or National Artefact? / What Happened To The 50k And 1 Naira Coins Last Minted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why The Naira Coins Are Not In Circulation by tyronesande(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2014
This morning, I was wondering about the extinction of the naira coins. The coins are not in circulation and the CBN still insists that they are still parts of our currencies. Why do you think you think the coins are not in circulation? However, this post is not aimed at showcasing the deficiencies of the CBN nor the Presidency.I need your Opinions please....
Re: Reasons Why The Naira Coins Are Not In Circulation by DjAndroid: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Reasons Why The Naira Coins Are Not In Circulation by tyronesande(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
@DJ android
N1 coin in 20 places is equivalent to N20. Definitely you can buy a commodity with that.
Re: Reasons Why The Naira Coins Are Not In Circulation by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 30, 2014
tyronesande:
This morning, I was wondering about the extinction of the naira coins. The coins are not in circulation and the CBN still insists that they are still parts of our currencies. Why do you think you think the coins are not in circulation? However, this post is not aimed at showcasing the deficiencies of the CBN nor the Presidency.I need your Opinions please....
can you imagine how 100 naira coins will be in your pocket/wallet.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Administration Is Corrupt, Must Go In 2015 – Ex Pro-jonathan Cleric Says / In Sympathy For The Fleeing Soldiers Of Baga, Nigeria / APC's Economic Agenda & Contribution To The Current Nigeria's Economic Crisis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.