Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,455 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) (47882 Views)

Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy / Sinach And Her Hubby Takes A Cute Selfie With Nollywood Star / Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by kccarew(f): 3:35am On Dec 30, 2014
Is that sinach or sinachi, it does not look like her at all, chai what happened to u oooo
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by jungleluv(m): 5:45am On Dec 30, 2014
Airforce1:
seems she didn't make enough money from her musical career

Cus I was expecting to see the mansion she built in her village but na tree and bushes I dey see instead
WETIN BE UR OWN
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by 1stola: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2014
englishmart:
you expected a face like that of weird MC?
Atleast, weird mc no get yankee voice tongue
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by xchet(m): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2014
undecidedF**ls be like... She no see m*ney build house for village...
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by Applaner: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2014
op, shei u and ur fellow bloggers ve started?

una no go live deir marriage alone?

bad belle
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by LewisO: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2014
angelTI:
Osinachi...........

Yes! that should be her real name. grin
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by samzyworld(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ok click www.samzyworld.com to see her masion
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by LaurelP(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Applaner:
op, shei u and ur fellow bloggers ve started?

una no go live deir marriage alone?

bad belle

What's dis one saying
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by LewisO: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
duduhemit36:
wetin concern me
It concerns u, because a great gospel singer in abroad is from Nigerian...
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by LewisO: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
LaurelP:

What's dis one saying

Please do tell him, he's typing poo

What he typed their is off-point to the topic! undecided
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by IDEH42(f): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
The last pixz look like she's standing close to a grave,abi na sand wey dem wedge wit stones lipsrsealed
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
Airforce1:
seems she didn't make enough money from her musical career

Cus I was expecting to see the mansion she built in her village but na tree and bushes I dey see instead

You really need deliverance...your mind is full of darkness and negativity, why dont you show us the mansion you or your father or grand father or your great grandfather have built in the village after so many years of work. She is famous and richer than anyone in your lineage. Mumu.
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by Teacher10: 2:49am On Dec 31, 2014
cheesy rejoice is a part of sugar in life.....
I love the Momy
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 5:13am On Dec 31, 2014
englishmart:
you expected a face like that of weird MC?
Hehehehe!!! See finishing! !!!
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by Sonsugar: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2015
this social medial thing self some persons will just keep bombarding us with all sort of thing.very soon maybe we will start to see how some persons go to toilet.what is new or bad in one going to the village with her husband or wife. after-all no be there he or she from come before. all this una paparazzi self wan too much. i think i will write to the federal government to crash them just as they did in China.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.