Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,530 members, 7,905,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

MBA Online With University Of Nicosia Cyprus (how Reliable?) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MBA Online With University Of Nicosia Cyprus (how Reliable?) (1857 Views)

Scholarship Programme With The University Of Nicosia, Cyprus / Master Of Business Leadership (MBL Is The New MBA)- Online / Robert Kennedy College MBA Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MBA Online With University Of Nicosia Cyprus (how Reliable?) by babeface3: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hi Folks. I was just speaking with agents from the University of Nicosia for an on line MBA which was severally advertised to Nigerians. Anyone taking or intending to run this as well? Do you know how reliable this is?
Re: MBA Online With University Of Nicosia Cyprus (how Reliable?) by vanosky: 3:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: MBA Online With University Of Nicosia Cyprus (how Reliable?) by Zayab: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2017
I am currently studying at University of Nicosia, Cyprus and it is an amazing course. I am not sure about its accreditation but the course is information and challenging. I am doing my MBA Entrepreneurship and SME.

The course is material based and grading is assignment-based. Each Module lasts for 7 weeks and we need to submit 2 assignments; one is mid-term assignment every 4th week and the final assignment is required end of 7th week. We also have an access to the online library for further research.

I would recommend it to anyone without a doubt.

Furthermore, if you are an African, you get upto 80% discount on the tuition fees. Why wait? come contact me on ayaz.bandali@icloud.com and I can assist.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Stay In Campus (school Hostel) / List Of Uni/poly Selling Post-utme For 2015/2016 Accademic Session. Guru9ja.com / Nigerians Studying In Abroad Are No Better.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.