Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,844 members, 7,966,138 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:50 AM

MUST READ - How To Avoid Cheating In Marriages - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MUST READ - How To Avoid Cheating In Marriages (820 Views)

Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. / How To End “the Silent Treatment” In Marriages / Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ - How To Avoid Cheating In Marriages by jbdasilva(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
This morning I will be discussing "Cheating" again; but from a different perspective. You guys know each time I talk about cheating I always limit it to Relationship only but today I will be discussing " "Cheating in Marriages and how to avoid it".

Weather you like it or not "Men" cheat on their spouses in marriages, not all men though but most guys of now adays cheat on their wives. All thanks to social networking sites. If you ask an average Nigeria lady she will tell you "All Men" cheat. They most times claim cheating is in men's DNA. I disagree to agree to that.

You see when we talk about "Cheating" in general it is more or else a thing of the mind. I can be married to a wonderful lady that is great on bed, in the kitchen and well mannered but yet I can still decided to cheat on her; likewise I can be married to a lady that can not take care of me or my children and I can still decides to be faithful to her. So if you ask me, cheating is a thing of the mind.

I won't lay much emphasis on how to avoid your husband from cheating on you. That is a Topic for another day; this article is directed directly to men that cheat on their wives. Now you are already cheating on your wife with another lady; what will you do? You can decide to call it quit with your mistress or to continue.

Let me quickly say this before I forget, a man that is cheating on his wife does not mean he doesn't loves her. Most Relationship Counselors are quick to tell you that a man that Loves his woman will not cheat on her; well if you ask me Jb Da Silva Usman; that's a lie. Am not in anyway supporting extra marital affairs but most times we just have to forget what we read and see on television and face reality.

There are some rules governing Cheating in marriages. I know some women cheat on their husbands too but I am directing and focusing my cheating accusation on the men this morning. So as I was saying, there are rules governing cheating on your wife as a man. Some of them are.

* If you must cheat on your spouse; do it with dignity. You don't have to remove your wedding ring because you want to cheat, you don't have to deny your sweet wife and lovely kids at home because you want to cheat.

* You don't dare bring your extra marital affair into your home. Your mistress is a mistress and a mistress she must remain.

* You don't dare bring your mistress into your home weather your wife knows her or not. You don't also bring your mistress into your home because your wife traveled.

* You don't deny your wife and children your fatherly responsibilities because of one mistress you are keeping.

* You give your family 90 percent of your time; you can spare your mistress the remaining 10.

As a lady why not ask yourself why your husband will leave you at home and will go chasing other girls? Are you not a woman? So why will a woman like yourself be sharing your man with you? Even though your man is still doing everything to make you happy all the time the thought of sharing him with another woman was not part of your marital vow so why share him?

The other day I threw a question on my Facebook fan page where I asked fans where they will want their spouse to be good at between the Bedroom and Kitchen. Most of them were busy saying kitchen.

See! Let me tell you, it was back in the days that the road to a mans heart is food! Now adays to win a man and capture him entirely is when you ------- CONTINUE READING HERE ---------> http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2014/02/how-to-avoid-cheating-in-marriages.html
Re: MUST READ - How To Avoid Cheating In Marriages by dbest01: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Another way of preaching infidelity in marriages!

Smh!
Re: MUST READ - How To Avoid Cheating In Marriages by Evina(f): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hahahahaha, what kind of post is this? Confusion everywhere.

Your title should be, "How to make your wife feel good while cheating on her".

Bros, no vex but this post of yours no make sense at allll. So you didn't notice that you did not even give a single "how to"? And how does one cheat with dignity? Where is the dignity in cheating?

Let's say the excuse of leaving your wedding band on whilst cheating is your definition of "cheating with dignity", that is most absurd.

A man that proudly wears his wedding band whilst cheating has no respect for his wife and the institution called married. Those who hide their ring (apart from those who wanna deceive girls) do so to reduce the guilt pang they feel.

Bros. I hope you are not a marriage counsellor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUST READ - How To Avoid Cheating In Marriages by jbdasilva(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nah am nt a counselor, the post has got nothing to do with cheating with dignity as you presume.

I stated in the post that the man is cheating, he can decide to call it quite or continue.. Also I said am not in anyway supporting extra marital affairs..

The way you ladies approach issues is not the same way we men approach issues.. Yeah, I know some underlying language of mine meant "Cheat with Dignity" but still at that. Anyway sha..

Just like I said, it is a thing of the mind.. Your wife and kids are better off if they don't know about your extra marital affair, but some men are so wayward that they even bring their girlfriends home.

The post is for such men. Men that cheat and still use it to hurt their family. I know of a man over here in ikeja.

Once he receives his salary, his wife and children won't see him at home again. Immediately he gets paid on the 30th, from work he will go straight to his girlfriend house, he will stay with her for almost two weeks or more, once the salary is finished, he will find his way home. When he gets home he will start pouring out his vexation and frustration life on is wife and children.

In all, what am actually trying to say is that if you are cheating, do it with respect, still respect the fact that you are married.

To me, any married man that is on social media will surely have a girlfriend but fine, having a mistress is not the problem, you said your wife is not okay for you but let your mistress remain outside, let her never come into your family.

I bet you did not read the entire post, cause if you did you will see that I gave some tips on how a married woman should retain her man
Re: MUST READ - How To Avoid Cheating In Marriages by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
When you figure out how to make more money, do let me know undecided.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ - How To Avoid Cheating In Marriages by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
What sort of thread is this? Your toopic says ' how to avoid cheating" but your op is encouraging cheating. Where do you stand Op? you must be really confused. It is either you are for cheating or against cheating!! Simple!! Is it wrong to cheat or not? where is your stance?

Next time when you wanna create a topic like this, be straightforward. In case you dnt know this, there is absolutely no excuse to cheat. If everyone begins to solve marital issues by cheating, nobody will be faithful!! Im sure no man ever wants an unfaithful wife. So be careful of the kind of messages you pass online. Any man who cheats on his wife is commiting adultery, lacks self discpline, lacks the fear of God, has absolutely no respect for his wife/family and has sinned against his wife and God almighty. No need painting words here to mean something else.

2 Likes

Re: MUST READ - How To Avoid Cheating In Marriages by LordReed(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2014
jbdasilva you must be confused. You label your thread how to avoid cheating yet you explain how to cheat with dignity. You probably don't know what to write so you just came to ramble out any nonsense in your head.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man 80 Years Arrested For Raping 12year-old Girl / Baby Pregnant With Twin Fetuses / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.