Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,082 members, 7,977,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:10 PM

"Mr Ejump" 9jaflaver Ceo Talks About Wizkid Not Winning Any Award In 2014 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mr Ejump" 9jaflaver Ceo Talks About Wizkid Not Winning Any Award In 2014 (1181 Views)

Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone / Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] / I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Mr Ejump" 9jaflaver Ceo Talks About Wizkid Not Winning Any Award In 2014 by 9jaflaver: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
This is a very well written and capturing article, written by 9jaflaver ceo "Mr Ejump"

He Says:-

"I won't lie, wizkid is actually one of the nigerian artiste I so much admire, when he actually started making huge waves he seemed unbeatable, but the coming of davido actually did slowed things down for him...

I can't even forget the craving I do had for his "super star" album...
and how all his tracks back then do impress me so much, but right now am begining to have this thought that EME "his previous label" is actually where he's still suppose to be, because if you observe the difference between his songs with Eme and that with super star label, you'll know that wizkid do need some guidance in the industry, like should I say, a boss like banky w, who can actually do analyze his present silly songs and put things wright with them, and make them pleasant.. But right now, he's his own boss, and no one, not even his producer can tell him when he's singing astray, to save his or her job...

So, my whole point is that, wizkid is actually talented but, he needs more guidance than anyone can think of...

Thank you...

If you have anything to add, comment

Re: "Mr Ejump" 9jaflaver Ceo Talks About Wizkid Not Winning Any Award In 2014 by tammyboy1(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2014
Re: "Mr Ejump" 9jaflaver Ceo Talks About Wizkid Not Winning Any Award In 2014 by Airforce1(m): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2014
Broke people always think they have an opinion

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Graces The Cover Of Love Magazine Looking So Different / Finally Exposed! D'banj In Romance With His South African Girl Friend (PHOTOS) / Why Your Favorite OAP, TV Presenter Is A Celebrity Groupie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.