Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:11 AM

Abeg This Osibanjo And Buari Kolagbo, How Una See Am? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abeg This Osibanjo And Buari Kolagbo, How Una See Am? (1274 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo / The Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo and Brother In The Village - PIC / Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg This Osibanjo And Buari Kolagbo, How Una See Am? by morereb10: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2014
He personally distributed APC fliers to many people. During campaign Osinbajo said Nigerians have suffered enough under the PDP-led government and therefore, charged them to vote for opposition APC in February 2015 elections.

“February 2015 is our chance and we must not miss the opportunity. Nigerians have suffered a lot under the PDP in the last 16 years. Therefore, it is time for change.
Change for provision of job opportunities, good medical care, and qualitative education. Come February 14, 2015, there would be a change if you vote for APC. There would be change if you vote for Buhari and Osinbajo,” he said.

General Muhammadu Buhari’s running mate drove in convoy with many APC members and supporters from Buhari/Osinbajo campaign office in Idowu Martins, Victoria Island to Obalende and Campus Square in Lagos Island, stopping at different places to engage in one-on-one interaction with the residents.

APC’s VP candidate, dressed in branded Buhari/Osinbajo T-Shirt and black trouser during his house-to-house and street campaign, also took many people by surprise by riding in a motorcycle along Obalende. He also took pictures with some people, especially traders along the road, appealing to the electorates to vote for Buhari in 2015.

Osinbajo has been working very hard to deliver the party’s agenda come 2015 as he has also taken his campaign to a shopping mall and a BRT bus in the past few days. - See more at: http://exlinklodge..com/#sthash.hKCI6mpG.dpuf

Re: Abeg This Osibanjo And Buari Kolagbo, How Una See Am? by dunkem21(m): 2:26am On Dec 30, 2014
Dumb, dumber, dumbest.

I just feel like helping this man small. Meet market leaders and let them help you pass the message to the women. How many water melon sellers will you talk to in a day. The way those people dey look am show they have not heard of him.
I see the man for keke. Keke dey carry 4 people and his security aides don occupy the keke space finish; who is he talking to?

Would Fashola had done this if he was the VP aspirant? No! .. even Ambode has passed this level na.

I have said it before; Osibanjo is a political mistake by Tinubu and the APC. I wish him Goodluck, though.

1 Like

Re: Abeg This Osibanjo And Buari Kolagbo, How Una See Am? by LogicPower(m): 3:42am On Dec 30, 2014
dunkem21:
Dumb, dumber, dumbest.

I just feel like helping this man small. Meet market leaders and let them help you pass the message to the women. How many water melon sellers will you talk to in a day. The way those people dey look am show they have not heard of him.
I see the man for keke. Keke dey carry 4 people and his security aides don occupy the keke space finish; who is he talking to?

Would Fashola had done this if he was the VP aspirant? No! .. even Ambode has passed this level na.

I have said it before; Osibanjo is a political mistake by Tinubu and the APC. I wish him Goodluck, though.

Don't forget that this man is an academic and a pastor, two professions that have the capacity to produce TRUE champion of the ordinary people, a grassroots politician!

All over the world, GOOD leaders who care for the welfare of the ORDINARY people often find some time off their tight schedules to GO and MEET some POOR and ORDINARY folks at the GRASSROOTS. They would eat and drink with them, listen to their problems, hopes, expectations, and explain to them their parties' programmes in a simple, ordinary language they would understand.

Thus, FAR from showing his lack of optimism at the poll, as you wrongly interpreted it, what the highly respected and erudite APC VP did clearly shows his PROFOUND COMPASSION for the ORDINARY NIGERIANS and his GENUINE CONCERN for the welfare ALL CITIZENS, rich and POOR.

This is unlike the self-centred clueless you support, who always seems to be at his HAPPIEST while in the company of the notoriously corrupt elements of our country!

2 Likes

Re: Abeg This Osibanjo And Buari Kolagbo, How Una See Am? by princeandex: 4:01am On Dec 30, 2014
dunkem21:
Dumb, dumber, dumbest.

Re: Abeg This Osibanjo And Buari Kolagbo, How Una See Am? by dunkem21(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2014
LogicPower:

Don't forget that this man is a academic and a pastor, two professions that have the capacity to produce TRUE champion of the ordinary people, a grassroots politician!

All over the world, GOOD leaders who care for the welfare of the ORDINARY people often find some time off their tight schedules to GO and MEET some POOR and ORDINARY folks at GRASSROOTS. They would eat and drink with them, listen to their problems, hopes, expectations, and explain to them their parties' programmes in a simple, ordinary language they would understand.

So FAR from showing his lack of optimism at the poll, as you wrongly interpreted it, what the highly respected and erudite APC VP did clearly shows his PROFOUND COMPASSION for the ORDINARY NIGERIANS and his GENUINE CONCERN for the welfare ALL CITIZENS, rich and POOR.

This is unlike the self-centred clueless you support, who always seems to be at his HAPPIEST while in the company of the notoriously corrupt elements of our country!

Thanks. The fact that he is an academia and a pastor is the reason I stooped to offer help. I cant help but smile @ your submission of what true leaders should do. When last did he meet ordinary and 'poor' grassroots to dine with them? When last did he enter BRT or keke? When was the last time buhari sent out a seasons greetings? ..or do we call the 'grassroots' fools?

What am saying in essence is that nobody knows him even here in Lagos and he has a lot of self marketing to do to garner followers unlike Fashola who already has a name and people have seen his works. I swear, Jimi Agbaje is more popular than Osinbajo in Lagos for example. Would he still go to Onitsha main market and do shop to shop sensitization? Am just helping the Lord's anointed so that he won't suffer much.

Now, watch grassroot mobilization ..Its Christmas and people are travelling to and fro villages and transportation cost sky rocket this season ..Good luck makes provisions for planes sorry trains at a subsidized price, ease transportation cost and launches an aggressive campaign. Goodluck, I can lead this campaign.

In your last paragraph, you opined that Good luck is happy with corrupt people and I tell you that the pastor romances with more corrupt and dangerous people.

I reiterate that the choice of a governor would have favoured APC and give the PDP, a good run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abeg This Osibanjo And Buari Kolagbo, How Una See Am? by chamboy(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2014
We are waiting for sambo in Mushin

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Pics Of Chief Gani Fawehinmi, Sir Shina Peters And Dele Momodu / Banks Plan Massive Job Cuts, Slow Branch Expansion / Obasanjo Propped Up Gbagbo, Jonathan Ousted Him - Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.