Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,125 members, 7,946,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Trinity Debunked - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity Debunked (788 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trinity Debunked by hero70(m): 12:53am On Dec 30, 2014
1. God is One
The following verse from the book of Deuteronomy contains an exhortation from Moses (pbuh):
"Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adna Ikhad".
It is a Hebrew quotation which means:
"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord"
[The Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4]
2. Unity of God in the Book of Isaiah
The following verses are from the Book of Isaiah:
(i) "I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour."
[The Bible, Isaiah 43:11]
(ii) "I am Lord, and there is none else, there is no God besides me."
[The Bible, Isaiah 45:5]
(iii) "I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me."
[The Bible, Isaiah 46:9]
3. Old Testament condemns idol worship
(i) Old Testament condemns idol worship in the following verses:
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"
"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God."
[The Bible, Exodus 20:3-5]
(ii) A similar message is repeated in the book of Deuteronomy:
"Thou shalt have none other gods before me."
"Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that in the earth beneath, or that is in the water beneath the earth."
"Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God."
[The Bible, Deuteronomy 5:7-9]
Re: Trinity Debunked by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2014
You think they will listen, lol.

They will twist the bible just to support that Pagan concept called the Trinity.

God is ONE.
Re: Trinity Debunked by gatiano(m): 1:55am On Dec 30, 2014
read blackroots science. it is free online, The trinity is 24 elders (blackman and blackwomen) as the father
the 12 couples have 12 chiefs each, that is 144 chiefs (blackman 72, blackwoman 72)- the son
then another 144,000 judges as in the revelations- holyspirits.

hero70:
1. God is One
The following verse from the book of Deuteronomy contains an exhortation from Moses (pbuh):
"Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adna Ikhad".
It is a Hebrew quotation which means:
"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord"
[The Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4]
2. Unity of God in the Book of Isaiah
The following verses are from the Book of Isaiah:
(i) "I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour."
[The Bible, Isaiah 43:11]
(ii) "I am Lord, and there is none else, there is no God besides me."
[The Bible, Isaiah 45:5]
(iii) "I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me."
[The Bible, Isaiah 46:9]
3. Old Testament condemns idol worship
(i) Old Testament condemns idol worship in the following verses:
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"
"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God."
[The Bible, Exodus 20:3-5]
(ii) A similar message is repeated in the book of Deuteronomy:
"Thou shalt have none other gods before me."
"Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that in the earth beneath, or that is in the water beneath the earth."
"Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God."
[The Bible, Deuteronomy 5:7-9]
Re: Trinity Debunked by Orunto: 5:06am On Dec 30, 2014
God is One and He is One Lord!
"Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adna Ikhad", is Hebrew language.
"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord" is English language......... Let us Understand this in our different Dialects, teach them to our children also in those Dialects and we shall all be wiser, more knowledgeable and more understanding of OUR GOD WHO IS THE LORD! THE LORD IS OUR TASK MASTER AND HE IS GOD, THE LEVER ON THE FULCRUM OF THE CONFERENCE OF THE TASK(LIFE'S ACTIONS, INTERACTIONS AND MOVEMENTS)!!! SO HELP US LORD GOD!!!
Re: Trinity Debunked by ritalori2(f): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2014
What is your headache?! u people just like trouble sha! if you don't believe in trinity leave mata now! did anyone force you to believe it?! na wa! some people just hate peace! Always scouting for trouble! always inciting!
Re: Trinity Debunked by shdemidemi(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2014
frosbel:
You think they will listen, lol.

They will twist the bible just to support that Pagan concept called the Trinity.

God is ONE.

God is certainly ONE. It is you who needs to see God beyond the veiled Jesus that came into the world like a man. Three people saw Him in the fullness of His glory at transfiguration and the entire world will see Him without the veil at His second coming.

(1) (Reply)

“these Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Gir / Can U Love Your Neighbour More Than Yourself / Where Is The Garden Of Eden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.