Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,504 members, 7,968,369 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:52 AM

"I Am Leveraging On Being A S*x Symbol Because S*x Sells" - Maheeda - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Am Leveraging On Being A S*x Symbol Because S*x Sells" - Maheeda (576 Views)

Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work / A.S.S.U Calls Off Strike Atlast! / A.S.U.U Strike Is Over! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Leveraging On Being A S*x Symbol Because S*x Sells" - Maheeda by victoronyekwelu(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Maheeda made it known in a recent chat with
Vanguard that she wishes to be a s*x symbol
with her pictures in Men's room so they get to
fantasize about her.
She said
“I had this vision of what’s happening right
now. Like I’m very bad, like I’m the baddest
girl in Nigeria which is not true. So, my vision
is actually to see my posters in people’s
bedrooms and stuff like that. I want to be that
s*x symbol one can fantasize about”
Giving her reason for wanting her nude and
sex posters to adorn people’s bedroom
“Because it works abroad, it could work here
too. I had my challenges. They are still there
but there’s no stopping me because I know
that for anything new you have to fight for it. I
am leveraging on being a s*x symbol because
s*x sells. I want to make money and also, I
want to make my name. It’s the only space in
the Nigerian music industry that is just there,
everybody is scared to tread on such a path,
so I’m daring it”
Re: "I Am Leveraging On Being A S*x Symbol Because S*x Sells" - Maheeda by Tocheagle(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2014
WE DONT NEED SEX SYMBOLS IN NIGERIA, WHAT WE NEED IS SENSE SYMBOLS (pple with dignity)
Re: "I Am Leveraging On Being A S*x Symbol Because S*x Sells" - Maheeda by chubbyhall: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
Don't miss this information if you are student

1). Practice free jamb cbt exam question, online jamb tutorial and blast your jamb score via : www.myschoolnewz.com

2). Gain Admission without Jamb into 200level through IJMB, apply here : www.aboutijmb.com

3). Get regularly Update on Latest news from all University and polytechnic, free post utme questions and answer via : www.studentgist.com

Don't miss this information if you are student

1). Practice free jamb cbt exam question, online jamb tutorial and blast your jamb score via : www.myschoolnewz.com

2). Gain Admission without Jamb into 200level through IJMB, apply here : www.aboutijmb.com

3). Get regularly Update on Latest news from all University and polytechnic, free post utme questions and answer via : www.studentgist.com

(1) (Reply)

The Possibility Of JAMB UTME Result 2 Years Validity – Jamb Registrar / Free Registration For UK Recognize Certification / UNILAG Matriculates 6,644, Lifts SUG Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.