Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,207 members, 7,970,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:17 PM

Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. (926 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / Gov. Dickson To Buhari: Stop Your Political Conquest ! / Who Is The Hero Of Democracy? M.k.o Abiola Or Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. by Princecalm(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2014
Mine still remains Obafemi Awolowo.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. by major466(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Azikiwe, Tony Enahoro, GEJ.
Re: Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. by Blakjewelry(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Nigeria is an unpatriotic state, you only have regional heroes.
Re: Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. by LRNZH(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2014
GEJ.

He achieved these with less than $10Billion

https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-10-billion-us-dollars
Re: Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. by simplemach(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2014
GEJ till i leave Nigeria
Re: Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. by niyisky: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2014
my political hero of all time remains Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. I hate his personality but I love his political sagacity. if not for Tinubu, Nigeria would have been a one party state, and its not good for our nascent democracy.
Re: Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. by minister2015: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2014
The unelected vicepresident(president de-facto) DAME PATIENCE FAKAI JONATHAN.
SAI GMB/PYO
Re: Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. by chamboy(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2014
niyisky:
my political hero of all time remains Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. I hate his personality but I love his political sagacity. if not for Tinubu, Nigeria would have been a one party state, and its not good for our nascent democracy.
many ppl don't.know this
Re: Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. by sayemma: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2014
May you live long
LRNZH:
GEJ.

He achieve these with less than $10Billion

https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-10-billion-us-dollars

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. by Adminisher: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2014
major466:
Azikiwe, Tony Enahoro, GEJ.

Psssstt.

Please remove the last name. The guy is a corrupt simpleton who is still shocked that there are some people of lower IQ than him who think he is a hero so you are not flattering yourself by putting his name. This guy has not made any speech that stands the tests of time, has not written a book, has not inspired anybody since he was born. A simple local Ijaw guy pushed upwards by his unintelligent but ambitious wife and people who think they could use him for their purposes. These people include Alams, Obasanjo, Clark, Dieziani and so on.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. by juman(m): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2014
Princecalm:
Mine still remains Obafemi Awolowo.

Yeah, papa awo. In nigeria there is no politician like him.

Today's politicians are by the way politicians. Politicians that are unable to pay salaries of their workers. Politicians that hate the masses intensely. The politicians that have failed in all ways. The useless "leaders".

What a backward country!
Re: Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. by nwaanambra1(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2014
this is my political hero of all time!

Re: Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. by Princecalm(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
juman:

Yeah, papa awo. In nigeria there is no politician like him.

Today's politicians are by the way politicians. Politicians that are unable to pay salaries of their workers. Politicians that hate the masses intensely. The politicians that have failed in all ways. The useless "leaders".

What a backward country!
yea, Nigeria is a car that is reversing backwards
Re: Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. by bjolodo99: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
na Rochase okorocha
Re: Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. by apoti(m): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Obafemi Awolowo
Re: Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. by egift(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ORfeG9hOA2M/VHZAVbViqbI/AAAAAAAD-aI/NTyV6YI5qN4/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

I have a long list, but currently - Buhari
Re: Who Is Your Political Hero Of All Time In Nigeria. by Mcweber(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Awolowo

(1) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka And The Prophetic Voice In Nigerian Politics - Professor Stan Chu Ilo / I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria —obasanjo / The Only Alternative To Goodluck Jonathan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.