Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:11 PM

President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years (30768 Views)

Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote / Grave Mistake Jonathan Made In War Against Boko Haram -prof Ango Abdullahi / Jonathan Made Corruption Attractive, Says Niyi Osundare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by wazobiaN9(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
decode55:

my generation would have a gooood legacy left for them;

The same can't be said for yours; 'cos there won't be anything left for them as there's so much bitterness in your system. As I said earlier, if you don't turn over a new leaf, you'll die by February grin grin

Your portion, and yours alone.
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by seunlaww(m): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Big4wig:
sad make him enjoy cos na him last.. #Thieves

Quote me and die
shiiiii
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by seunlaww(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
frustratedman:
All this money spent and nothing to show as his achievements?

Vote Gmb for the desired change

buhari till 2019

Sai Buhari
how much is ur change!!!!!
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by seunlaww(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
safarigirl:
Lol...that's just common salary. If you add the missing 20 billion dollars and all the other 'missing' funds in the past 6 years, you'll know Bill Gates got nothing on your Presido.

He and his next 3 generations are set for life
u knw too much for ur age...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Validated: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
The massive failure in WAEC these days is a true reflection of the level of intellectual decay. How can over 100 commentators, op, vanguard editors, NL, etc be this erroneous?

Simple 14*3 And APC Supporters are here celebrating illiteracy? No wonder they are clamouring for an old retired general without certificate to lead them. It is shameful that of the myriad of professionals and intellectual minds in APC, none is fit to lead except an old derelict un-educated, retired solder being guided by another Toronto certificate forger is what APC settled for.

Some fools keep typing sai Buhari even when they do not understand a thing about what they are saying. While the world is looking to the younger generation, our elders are coming back from retirement to seek leadership!!!

SHAME ON APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by LewisO: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
john4reala:
my toilet don full
Go pack am! undecided
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by successking: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
biafranqueen:
This is way much easier to under stand than about a million or so in the bank 5 houses and 150 Cows. undecided Waiting for the real assessment on GMB from INEC. This does not include all the past Presidents also get the same salary. This did not start 5 years ago but it can stop right now if we Nigerians tell them they have to take a pay cut!

$23 million dollars in 3 years about $7.6 million per annum, is way to much money come on Obama doesn't make half a million. The same same for the freaking Senators. Shame on us Nigerians we should scream our heads off for them to cut these salaries across the board 90%.
Comparing to other countries
Selected States (salary per annum)

Please explain! Who earned $23m in three years?

Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Big4wig:
I c am for market na. ked

I don go check me no see her ooh. na for which market you see her?
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by fpeter(f): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Defcon1:

Not gonna happen,but you can make a difference with your vote.

Sure thing!
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
fpeter:

Sure thing!

wink
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Maxiyke: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
He short paid. As someone that earns up to 5M naira a year he is taxed at 20% flat, so his tax for 43M naira should have been 8.6M naira. That.s the rate those of us that earn this much pay. FIRS should look into why he paid less.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Firefire:

Thank you GEJ for paying your dues to the government in taxes...
I can see ur brain has been gutted dwn by fire..as ur moniker suggestsundecidedundecided
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Firefire(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
[s]
LouisVanGaal:
I can see ur brain has been gutted dwn by fire..as ur moniker suggestsundecidedundecided
[/s]

undecided angry
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Jwonder(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
victorazy:
Funny but true.
in NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
richest man in africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99% of Boko Haram and their sympathizers- North.
The region that wants power by fire by force - North.
The region that has ruled Nigeria for the longest years 38years - North
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?
FEAR NORTH
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by efemena22(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Big4wig:

Quote me and die
no such thing as last...
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by franksam2009: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
ernieboy:

senators earn more than the pres.? Where y 4 c dat one? Pls stop peddling rumours,
guy go and do your research, Nigerian senators earn more than President
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by uprightman(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bluetooth2:

No wonder he revealed that stealing is not corruption
check your dictionary to know the difference.
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by lordcornel(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
Big4wig:

Quote me and die

This one you dey live na life? Only you na death..
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by KazukiIto(m): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
This niqqah is still lying to us eh! Dey look us for eye dey lie...
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by agabaI23(m): 4:24am On Dec 31, 2014
ozo13:
grin dis is d power of a strong opposition party.our country is goin to b beta again. Its not business as usual.things must work again in dis our country.next thing I want Jonathan to do is to be very serious abt d fight against corruption
No it is the product of FOI. APC states are opposed to it so don't credit them for what they hate. GEJ is plugging corruption loopholes systematically. He is fighting corruption the right way.
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by WorldGreatest1(m): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2014
GEJ earns about N1.2m monthly or am I getting it wrong. Someone else should do the maths. GEJ earned about N43m for 3 years in office, I don't think that's too much compared to countries like Singapore, UK etc.

#my opinion

#NeitherGEJnorGMBiscapable.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by WorldGreatest1(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2014
taharqa:
The summary of d thrasing report is this: GEJ receives #14,410,290 each yr for 3 yrs, making a total of #43,230,870 (but d headline erroneously says it is #4.3bn). Also, d 'report' says GEJ paid #1,242,670 as tax in 2011 and then #2,510,755 each for 2012 and 2013, making a total of #6,262,180 (but d article erroneously calculatd as about #626M). The fact that these glaring errors escaped both Vanguard editors and NL's Mods is astonishing. The comments of most of NL's dulll membas on this thread who can't simply 'read' is not surprising though....#greetings, and Happy New year in advance too

Thanks boss, I've been wondering too.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by fpeter(f): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
letsdothis5:

Maamacita wink

hehehehehe
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by sayemma: 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
So where is the missing $10b and the audit report...please don't be deceived
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mystery007:
Well, am not suprised, after all STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
BTW, 4 billion in d space of 3 years, lalalala no wonder every sheep, goat and pig seek dat position. God help Nigeria

It would be tragically wrong to believe everything you hear or read without verifying it's authenticity.

Are u aware that there is an error on that article giving 4 billion as figure?
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]N4.323 Billion As Salary In 3 Years.
NO WONDER THE MAN IS STILL GREEDY FOR MORE!
HE DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE IN 2015 AND ALL THE SHAREHOLDERS HAVE SWORN TO DEAL WITH ANYONE WHO WILL STAND IN HIS WAY FOR MORE YEARS.[/size]

Do u carefully read, analyse and verify a report before you jet into an uninformed comment. How can u reconcile the quoted 4 billion with monthly earning? I guess u just swallow everything/anything u hear or read...do a little mathematics and the mentioned 4 billion isn't possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLC Strike: This Is Not Time To Flex Muscles, Atiku Bagudu Tell El-Rufai / Obanikoro Arrives EFCC Office With His Lawyers / Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.