Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? (5016 Views)

If U Got A Dick Bigger Than Mine, Challenge Me! (pics Included) / Ultimatum In Relationship; How Do You Handle It? / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by MhizVee(f): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2014
I sulked,i cried out my eyes,men'it hurts then'but i av outgrown that
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by elantraceey(f): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2014
Broke my sim, got a new one and acted like it never happened , that was the most childish thing i did sha.
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2014
Lol......i want to guess your not a full naija babe....why r nigerian babes actin like white babes....u guys can chest hrtbreaks na.its not a new thing
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by iceberylin(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2014
Bought a range.. and she came bk wink

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by MhizVee(f): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Lol......i want to guess your not a full naija babe....
me or who
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2014
I just rushed to d aboki in my street, bought superglue and glued my heart back. Life goes on.
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by MhizVee(f): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2014
iceberylin:
lols
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by MhizVee(f): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2014
DeejayTafari:
I just rushed to d aboki in my street, bought superglue and glued my heart back. Life goes on.
naso e easy abi
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2014
MhizVee:
me or who
you..... ... R u dat so emotional....
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by MhizVee(f): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2014
Cutehector4u:
you..... ... R u dat so emotional....
me or naija babes
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by Precious91(m): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2014
Deleted her from fb,twitter,2go,bbm,skype,whatsapp and every other social.network I added her.Even her no.
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2014
MhizVee:
me or naija babes
ah ah.... So evry babe in nairaland now is denyin dr nigerian citizenship
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by Tallesty1(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2014
Pick the biggest piece and move.

Women don't break my heart sha.

What breaks my hearts is when I order food in a restaurant, then I see the waiter coming to my table with the exact thing I ordered but......when s/he is close and I have started balancing well to receive the food, they turn and go to the next table.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by MhizVee(f): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2014
Precious91:
Deleted her from fb,twitter,2go,bbm,skype,whatsapp and every other social.network I added her.Even her no.
did dat to,and dre was a day he cald i didnt pick o'he cald again,i didnt pick,then i sent a msg back to him.Pretending not to know his number.I said who b dis,abeg i dey class,if there's a msg u wanna pass across,pas it across via sms.Till today he didnt cal bck

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by ShakurM(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2014
Got my heart broken by this woman named Tammy, but hoes gon be hoes so I couldn't blame tammy. grin
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by tosyne2much(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:
Broke my sim, got a new one and acted like it never happened , that was the most childish thing i did sha.
**Smh pitifully **
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by jmoore(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2014
Dem never born the girl wey fit break my heart.
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by faithugo64(f): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2014
Hmm heartbreak....
Something not even the devil wants!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by MhizVee(f): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
**Smh pitifully **
u dey fall 4 my hand o
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by maaft(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2014
me too,jmoore
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by Precious91(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2014
MhizVee:
did dat to,and dre was a day he cald i didnt pick o'he cald again,i didnt pick,then i sent a msg back to him.Pretending not to know his number.I said who b dis,abeg i dey class,if there's a msg u wanna pass across,pas it across via sms.Till today he didnt cal bck
but it is saddening when you trust and love someone and the person leaves with flimsy excuses.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by maaft(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2014
jmoore:
me too
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2014
iceberylin:

( grin
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by elantraceey(f): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
**Smh pitifully **

Shake that head with care o
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by Mrval20(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2014
Haven't experienced it and God will protect me from anything heartbreak all the days of my life. AMEN.
Meanwhile, lemme keep learning from you guys; no knowledge is a waste.
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by ShakurM(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2014
So far I'm not broke! Carry go grin
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by MhizVee(f): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ah ah.... So evry babe in nairaland now is denyin dr nigerian citizenship
i am a nigerian
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2014
jmoore:
u think? undecided
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by MhizVee(f): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2014
maaft:
me too
naxo?
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by herald9: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
Pick the biggest piece and move.

Women don't break my heart sha.

What breaks my hearts is when I order food in a restaurant, then I see the waiter coming to my table with the exact thing I ordered but......when s/he is close and I have started balancing well to receive the food, they turn and go to the next table.

SMH...

You're so elusivegrin
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by tosyne2much(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2014
MhizVee:
u dey fall 4 my hand o
wetin I do ?
Re: Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? by MhizVee(f): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2014
Precious91:

but it is saddening when you trust and love someone and the person leaves with flimsy excuses.
it hurts you knw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Did You Have Your First Heart Break / Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? / She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.