Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,933 members, 7,980,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:58 AM

Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! (4339 Views)

Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust / I Regret Ever Supporting Koro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:31am On Dec 31, 2014
egift:

Below is Buhari response to fighting Corruption:

Anyone supporting Buhari knows who he is and what he represents. When Buhari starts prosecuting corrupt practices, Nigerian politicians will be exposing each other here and there - Only a criminal minded fellow will not want that to happen.

Vote Buhari 2015.

You said it like it is:

1 Like

Re: Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! by dollarsplenty(m): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2014
why is jonathan hiding the 20billion dollars NNPC probe?
Re: Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! by Descartes: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2014
egift:

So till now you do not know that Stealing of public funds by people in government is one example of Corruption? And apart from Stealing, other forms of Corruption in government include dishonesty, fraudulent conduct, bribery, etc.

Now telling me who is ignorant. It is only the very corrupt and their agents that want Jonathan to continue the Rule of Stealing.
Do you know that peddling falsehood is an example of corruption? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! by eaglechild: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2014
When I saw Buhari's Channels interview, it confirmed my fears that he had no idea whatsoever how to manage Nigeria's economy.

His shocking answers to questions on economic policies demands that he should never be allowed near that office he seeks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! by taharqa: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2014
eaglechild:
When I saw Buhari's Channels interview, it confirmed my fears that he had no idea whatsoever how to manage Nigeria's economy.

His shocking answers to questions on economic policies demands that he should never be allowed near that office he seeks.
Re: Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! by mikolo80: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2014
ahaika23:
Yorubas are being held by a spell. Now GBM is set to destroy the small locomotive gej has managed to build for us. grin grin grin grin grin He hates trains!
you fit use the train we jona provide,no lie o,he'll is real
Re: Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! by mikolo80: 9:20am On Dec 31, 2014
ochejoseph:
Read this and you will Regret ever contemplating a Buhari Presidency!

It was Whoopi Goldberg who said History is Beautiful!

If APC members can give provide a singularly reason  why their Presidential aspirant took the Following decisions then I will pledged my Complete Loyalty to their party forever! 

1. Why did Buhari  terminate the visionary  Lagos Metro Project which the Jakande Administration started? 

2. Why did he choose to pay a 500 million dollars as  fine to the French company instead of completing the project whose total sum was 450 Million dollars ?

3. Why was he in a haste to forfeit the 50 million dollars down payment already made by the Lagos state government and by extension the hard earned cash of the Yoruba Nation ?

It beats my imagination that any sane Nigerian  will support a man who will rather pay a 550 million fine to foreign firm as penalty  instead of completing an infra structural  project  in the southwest worth $ 450 million!

I don't understand the maths!!!!!!!  
its funny how you had time to dig up these 'facts' yet couldn't add small effort to find out why he did it(its all clearly stated) but i guess you just chose the part that will enable you to continue stealing or suffering,which one ?
Re: Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! by mikolo80: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2014
ochejoseph:
Read this and you will Regret ever contemplating a Buhari Presidency!

It was Whoopi Goldberg who said History is Beautiful!

If APC members can give provide a singularly reason  why their Presidential aspirant took the Following decisions then I will pledged my Complete Loyalty to their party forever! 

1. Why did Buhari  terminate the visionary  Lagos Metro Project which the Jakande Administration started? 

2. Why did he choose to pay a 500 million dollars as  fine to the French company instead of completing the project whose total sum was 450 Million dollars ?

3. Why was he in a haste to forfeit the 50 million dollars down payment already made by the Lagos state government and by extension the hard earned cash of the Yoruba Nation ?

It beats my imagination that any sane Nigerian  will support a man who will rather pay a 550 million fine to foreign firm as penalty  instead of completing an infra structural  project  in the southwest worth $ 450 million!

I don't understand the maths!!!!!!!  
its funny how you had time to dig up these 'facts' yet couldn't add small effort to find out why he did it(its all clearly stated) but i guess you just chose the part that will enable you to continue stealing or suffering,which one ?cos goodness knows if you're not stealing you definitely suffering in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! by mikolo80: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2014
FrankC3:
He was fighting `kwarrupshon`. You dont`t know it is `kwarrupshon` that make people to execute projects? It was this same `kwarrupshon` that made GEJ to transform the Abuja-Lokoja express way, the rail sector and made a positive difference in our airports for the first time in years. This is exactly what he is coming to fight.

Have you ever heard Buhari talk about building infrastructure? For the 20 months he was there, none was initiated and none was completed under his watch. He hated `kwarrupshon` so much that he has remained unproductive as a human beign tor the past 20 years. No fresh ideas, no local or international engagement, no business interest, no extra education, no peace keeping advisory, no NGO, heck! He could not even pretend like Dino Melaye.

The only `productive` thing Buhari has done over the last 20 years was getting his wife pregnant!! angry angry
at what cost(kwarupshon),at what cost.why do our ppl like to suffer from lack of knowledge abiolaa you de follow collect small small from our collective acrimony((in which case i understand you should not bite the finger that feeds you)but you can't expect vast majority to continue suffering while your ilk are living large on our commonwealth
Re: Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! by Delafruita(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2014
stebell:

Unam. Your broda OBJ was president as well as Minister of petroleum and minister of power. Tell me wat he achieved during his 8yrs rule. Kid don't mention ma handle again yu agent of darkness.
GEJ till yu sabi something. Ewu.
lets assume OBJ achieved nothing.infact lets assume he sat on his butt and drank garri all day,thats still not enough reason for a nigerians to vote in a failure like ebele for another 4year term.you see,people learn from history and thats why they wont fall for ebele's scam this time around
Re: Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2014
The topic is as misleading as the body.The topic is arguing for Buhari whilst the body is against him.Wtf!
Re: Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2014
What is Buhari's view on these things

1) Resource Control

2) Fiscal Federalism

3) Privatization

4) Political Federalism

5) Decentralization of Nigeria

6) Restructuring of Nigeria

6) Institutions giving detail account of their financial/other activities to the public through their websites/panels for public scrutiny every 3months.

Which are the fastest route to

I) economic diversification,
ii) citizenry prosperity
iii) political stability
iv) reduce corruption

These 7 points are the basis of True Federalism which can help Nigeria become a Super Power and a first world Nation.

1 Like

Re: Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! by bondingman: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2014
omenka:
Same old shiit, just a different day. DOA.
You guys should stop mentioning me in stuffs like this. I am tired of hearing about Buhari folks. Tell me what Jonathan has done in the past 5years!!! That is what I care about.
Jonathan has;
- revived our train services
- made every state have a university with employment opportunities
-automobile industries in Nigeria now make cars with employment opportunities
-the agricultural sector's boosted with Nigeria now exporting various farm produce
-launched a telecommunication satellite that gives us improved internet services
-road rehabilitations not left out
-maintained peace in d Niger delta from where d nations fed.
-revived our airports
e.t.c
Done all this despite d distractions from Buhari n co in form of bokoharam insurgency

2 Likes

Re: Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! by FrankC3: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
What is Buhari's view on these things

1) Resource Control

2) Fiscal Federalism

3) Privatization

4) Political Federalism

5) Decentralization of Nigeria

6) Restructuring of Nigeria

6) Institutions giving detail account of their financial/other activities to the public through their websites/panels for public scrutiny every 3months.

Which are the fastest route to

I) economic diversification,
ii) citizenry prosperity
iii) political stability
iv) reduce corruption

These 7 points are the basis of True Federalism which can help Nigeria become a Super Power and a first world Nation.

He will simply 'pight kwarrupshon' and all those issues will resolve themselves. That is what his online image makers are telling us.

APC is so clueless...I watched Osibanjo this morning on Channels TV telling the whole world that their government will rechannel the subsidy savings to providing meals to primary school pupils. So pathetic. The guy does not even understand that the success recorded in the rail sector, road improvement, agriculture and improved indices in infant and maternal mortality rate was powered majorly by funds from the subsidey savings...his position is that they will just stop, in his words, 'those small projects' and focus on feeding primary pupils. Their message to the world is that Buhari will stabilize the oil prices and (mind you, they will not reverse the subsidy removal) but rather, rechannel the savings to feeding children. Consumption is the word!! No ideas on creating values for the future. The States will the best First School Leaving and WAEC performance indices in this country does not feed their pupils, so what is powering this policy thrust? So Buhari and Osibanjo prefers free meal for children to providing infrastructure? I don't just understand it!!

It is terrible. The easiest way the PDP will beat APC is to lure them to discuss policies, I thought that the VP candidate of APC will be better, but he is as clueless as Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2014
FrankC3:

He will simply 'pight kwarrupshon' and all those issues will resolve themselves. That is what his online image makers are telling us.

APC is so clueless...I watched Osibanjo this morning on Channels TV telling the whole world that their government will rechannel the subsidy savings to providing meals to primary school pupils. So pathetic. The guy does not even understand that the success recorded in the rail sector, road improvement, agriculture and improved indices in infant and maternal mortality rate was powered majorly by funds from the subsidey savings...his position is that they will just stop, in his words, 'those small projects' and focus on feeding primary pupils. Their message to the world is that Buhari will stabilize the oil prices and (mind you, they will not reverse the subsidy removal) but rather, rechannel the savings to feeding children. Consumption is the word!! No ideas on creating values for the future. The States will the best First School Leaving and WAEC performance indices in this country does not feed their pupils, so what is powering this policy thrust? So Buhari and Osibanjo prefers free meal for children to providing infrastructure? I don't just understand it!!

It is terrible. The easiest way the PDP will beat APC is to lure them to discuss policies, I thought that the VP candidate of APC will be better, but he is as clueless as Buhari.

So you watched what Osinbanjo said on Channels

That guy should return back to the ministry

Instead of him encouraging citizen wealth creation , he is advocating for citizen wealth sharing in the face of dwindling national wealth.

Buhari and Osibanjo lack basic economic sense.
Re: Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency! by FrankC3: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

So you watched what Osinbanjo said on Channels

That guy should return back to the ministry

Instead of him encouraging citizen wealth creation , he is advocating for citizen wealth sharing in the face of dwindling national wealth.

Buhari and Osibanjo lack basic economic sense.

It is pathetic, my brother. I thought he will be the game changer. He knows nothing about macro economics, wealth creation, employment generation and other big issues in big markets like sustainability, water resources management and conservation. I think he should just pick up one of such topics, drill them down using mind mapping strategy with artisans and let them guide him on how it affect them, force himself to believe passionately in them and just speak about them. The whole world is watching our Presidential candidates and this guy may make them review the average IQ of a Nigerian downwards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can't Sleep Co's Of Heavy Gun Shooting In Egbeda / This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election / The Secret To Better Sexual Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.