Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,258 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

Leaks: Xiaomi To Possibly Launch A Mi Laptop That Looks Like The Macbook Air - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Leaks: Xiaomi To Possibly Launch A Mi Laptop That Looks Like The Macbook Air (471 Views)

Windows 9 Is Coming. This Is What It Looks Like / Advice Me On A Laptop That I Can Get For 70k / How To Repair A Laptop That Turns Off Or Shuts Down Randomly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaks: Xiaomi To Possibly Launch A Mi Laptop That Looks Like The Macbook Air by TechAfrikico: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2014
Being the world’s most valuable technology startup in the world with a worth of $46 billion, Xiaomi has grown from tremendously over the past few months. After raising $1.1 Billion of funding , Xiaomi seems to have seen new business potentials in the laptop market as leaks shows what its believed to be the Xiaomi Mi Laptop.

Earlier Xiaomi had already come out with the Xiaomi Smart Air Purifier which is making waves in China. Although there were rumors regarding Xiaomi entering the Computing market however, this is the first time that there have been more details and leaked images regarding the speculations. Read More..
http://techafrikico.com/2014/12/30/leaks-xiaomi-possibly-launch-mi-laptop-looks-like-macbook-air/

(1) (Reply)

Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis 150k/yr With Pictures / Contact Me For Virtual Assistance In Portharcourt / @ Mtn Data Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.