Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Have Created Many Wealthy Nigerians –jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Created Many Wealthy Nigerians –jonathan (574 Views)

PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan / Boko Haram Is Sponsored By Wealthy Nigerians – Security Expert / Power Supply: I Won’t Make Empty Promises To Nigerians -jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Created Many Wealthy Nigerians –jonathan by kemitwarrior: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
it's very ostensible dat GEJ has no interest of d masses @ heart. He's d worst president nigerians hav eva produced, Who is benefiting from the Goodluck Administration.
I pity all these tannoids who are paid crumbs to shame themselves, sell their birthright like EASU , and rubbish this children for their unborn children, it is a shame .D level of poverty in dis country is too high likewise d level of corruption which has Made few millionaires at the expense of millions of puperized citizens. Can you see how great they are. Even boastful of carring for few and allowing the rest to remain in abject poverty. Dia ris God ooooooo!!!!!!! We have a shameless and careless sitting president. Boasting on how PDP corruptly enrich their members to the detriment of Nigerians. This crop of Nigerian youth are a sorry set, they are everywhere, shouting Buhari is too old,meanwhile youths are unemployed, those who went for interview killed, students were at home for 1 year, billions and trillions missing. Billion of naira is been stolen on day basis and only what we got in return is scrapyard locomotive trains same goes with our national road and airport. Imagine some die hard Jonathan's support group saying our filthy airport is the best in Africa and one of the best in the. I employ those who know nothing near to the best should pay a visit to Namibia and South Africa airport and see difference is clear. Until when nigerians learn how to criticising government on service delivery nothing like first class service delivery will ever be seen in Nigeria. I see this present government worse and best corrupt of all time in the story of Nigeria.As for me and myselfand i, Voting for Jonathan will perpetuate Corruption. - Voting for Buhari will reduce corruption to the barest minimum, bring accountability and position PDP to monitor APC (since they already know all the means of looting). Vote for Change!

Make we siddon dey look , while they display dangote,alakija and co as dividends of democracy in Nigeria
Gej has made the billionaires smile to the bank,while wejust dey siddon dey look

1 Like

Re: I Have Created Many Wealthy Nigerians –jonathan by Ezemarcel(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: I Have Created Many Wealthy Nigerians –jonathan by kemitwarrior: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ezemarcel:
Story for the gods
HOW BROS , ABEG EXPLAIN , PLEASE BREAK IT DOWN,WHY IT IS A STORY FOR THE GODS
Re: I Have Created Many Wealthy Nigerians –jonathan by Ezemarcel(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
The gods are coming to break it for u
Re: I Have Created Many Wealthy Nigerians –jonathan by Change2015(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gang of pdp thieves, can they not see how the masses have been impoverished? Even Christmas has been a shadow of its usual self. Federal workers owed 3 months salary, state allocations delayed and adjusted at will. History will mark him as a useless leech, a brigand, and an example of the specie idjiotica simplicitus. We must vote them out.
Re: I Have Created Many Wealthy Nigerians –jonathan by mrofficial(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
In Otuoke, right. You will join the wealthy Nigerians in Otuoke by May 2015 by walking in murky water.

Re: I Have Created Many Wealthy Nigerians –jonathan by KHAYGOLD(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
Most useless and senseless statement a president will ever made in this 21st century. Your people are languishing in poverty, you are saying rubbish. I think Jonathan most of the time reasons with his ANUS.

(1) (Reply)

NIS Recruitment Tragedy: FG Stands By Automatic For Victims / One Question About GMB Certificate That Haven't Been Answered. / Rivers APC Members Shot As Buhari Begins Campaign Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.