Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,715 members, 7,935,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) (38836 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) / Brief Profile: Meet Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Power must change hands.
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by Immatex(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
This Prof. will be good as a Jehovah's Witness. The door-to-door and street witnessing would really fit him.

But then think of it: Will he condescend this low if he becomes Nigeria's V.P
Will he come to this same streets to listen and feel the plight of the populace

Questions for the....
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by folahann(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Jonathan and Sambo sat in air conditioned hall for return on loot as donations from cabals. Osinbajo takes to the streets to talk to ordinary people.

Who do you now want me to identify with? It's no rocket science.
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by aresa: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
onatisi:
Is this guy campaigning for the governorship seat of lagos or lagos house of reps? Even ambode isn't campaigning like this in lagos state ,where he is even the apc governorship candidate.

sammsimm:
Wahala dey ooo. Seh na only lagos pple wan vote 4 u

You don't have to travel everywhere to spread your message or for people to hear and listen to what you have to say. Millions of people are not in Lagos, but they know what he's doing and they are also looking at the images.

This is the internet and digital age.

You people are either permanently clueless and ignorant, buried in the 16th century or just to tribally and politically warped to formulate any kind of intelligent reasoning..
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by opcon(f): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
This man is a pastor. In propagating God's gospel has he taken it to this level? Smh! Humans are a selfish lot
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by pablus: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
good. hope he buys some or all of their wares...our hardworking women!
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by aresa: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
opcon:
This man is a pastor. In propagating God's gospel has he taken it to this level? Smh! Humans are a selfish lot

What part of the bible bared him from talking to his people or campaigning to better the lives of his own people?

Or you just prefer private jet pastor with $9.5 million money laundering and gun running schemes running all over town with your crooked and corrupt president?

Get your priorities straight...
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by 100Cents: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gullible Nairalanders...

Smh.

Ori e no correct..
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by sirfemoz(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
Una sure say this man never run mad ni? Cos all I can see is a desperate and confused man.. May he continue like this after losing the 2015 election..
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by PreciousGem(f): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
That's d spirit! kip riding but make sure u come north come do d same thing for our market too
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
orobs93:

We are all matured enough to know what is good from bad so when the crowd stand for the truth then I don't see any forces getting victory over them.
You missed my point. What I was saying is that the fact that the majority of people are clamoring for something does not automatically make it right. Truth never changes but the opinions of the masses do. Mature people make mistakes, can be ill- informed or just choose to be outright wicked or selfish. You can try to make people see things your way and vote in the government you think is right, but don't associate democracy with theocracy. The voice of the people is not the voice of God.
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by darkjorse: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
why are they campaigning only in Lagos? what of the other States
This Yoruba people are wicked just like Buhari
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by aresa: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
darkjorse:
why are they campaigning only in Lagos? what of the other States
This Yoruba people are wicked just like Buhari

You don't have to travel everywhere to spread your message or for people to hear and listen to what you have to say. Millions of people are not in Lagos, but they know what he's doing and they are also looking at the images.

You people are either permanently clueless and ignorant, buried in the 16th century or just to tribally and politically warped to formulate any kind of intelligent reasoning..
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
aresa:

The right answer should be that the campaign is still on. Which one be all that your long story?
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by docadams: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
gbaskipro:

How many places will he reach.... Fruitless effort.

What you see as fruitless from a close range is productive to others from a distance.
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by donodion(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
MissMeiya:
I'm getting excited! Oh, please, please let them win.
Oh they shall my dear,it doesnt matter how many thugs or insurgents PDP and their candidates would roll out on election day...The campaign for Buhari/Osibanjo is massive and making serious waves even here.

GEJs end in Aso Villa is certain.....his igbo e-thugs could rant, swear and cut themselves all they want.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by skytouch2(f): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
All this na wash. I hate our political office holders. See Osibanj now as he dey romance the masses. Let them get to power, u wi NEVER see their brakelight again. Na so them be . Nigerians be wary of APC -PDP. They are same things ooo
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by devanz(m): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
crazysaint:
Is left for him to campaign to toilet diggers. Will this ever change anything? Because the fact still remain GEJ AND SAMBO TILL 2019. I heard he's a pastor, instead of him to go and face his call as God servant, he dream of becoming nigeria vp. This boat will keep sailing till 2019 no matter what.
God bless nigeria
God bless Gej
God bless even the en
emies of Gej.
E be say Gej don sort ur pa na y u dy tok lyk dis
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by BigB11(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
A different kind of presidential campaign in action....An opportunity for average Nigerians to be counted and elevated to the next level.
Nigerians are preparing to get it right at last...May God help us.

There is no turning back, Nigeria must rise again.

Buhari/ Osinbajo 2015
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by Mayflowa(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
JudismphD:
. Your must be bitter from the way you write. Who is suffering?You opted to suffer and comfortable with it. Jonathan govt have liberalised many sector of the economy creating millonnaires on daily basis except for indolent foes who see suffering all through life. Buhari will only take Nigeria ten year back, ask your dad because i am very sure u know nothing when grandpa Buhari trauncated a democratically elected government to pave way for his selfish rule ,,,..

One thing is clear: I am way richer than you. Still, I am very bitter when I think of how people live. You probably haven't stepped out of Nigeria. The main function of a leader is to create basic social amenities and security. Your Jonathan has failed to do these in 6 yrs why do you hope he would achieve these in another 4 yrs. That is wishful thinking and hallmark of a bad investor. To start with, he failed to substained the 4000 MW of power he inherited. We have less than 3000 MW as we speak. The roads are poorly done, no effective train system, people are not registered or known, no good postal systems. Even in zoo, animal are countedn cared for and known. Everywhere is dirty and pollution abound. Have you bother to take a look or be at any decent society?

Do you know our basic school is the worst among nations. Skills and learning acquired are poor.
You should be ashamed even if you are a millionaire

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by ikes9(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
So just because he visits hawkers and people of the lower class..he's now called a GOOD MAN yhu all should open your eyes ohhhhh..this is PURE PROPAGANDA.... Once he enters aso rock.. that's when yhu would see the REAL Osinbajo......Vote for change ...YES
But trust me when I say APC and BUHARI isn't the change we need...aren't the current APC members...former PDP members that decamped into APC wah does that tell yhu...its the same crooks and thieves using a different name... Its not the party that matters...its the individual that can ACTUALLY bring CHANGE
Thank Yhu...
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by jojoki: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
crazysaint:
Is left for him to campaign to toilet diggers. Will this ever change anything? Because the fact still remain GEJ AND SAMBO TILL 2019. I heard he's a pastor, instead of him to go and face his call as God servant, he dream of becoming nigeria vp. This boat will keep sailing till 2019 no matter what.
God bless nigeria
God bless Gej
God bless even the enemies of Gej.

Bro, ain't you tired of this present Government that are deceiving us?

We all want a better Nigeria where Soldiers won't be blocking road every 3km.

A Nigeria where Nigeria Navy, Police & Army can secure our oil pipe lines NOT Militant

A Nigeria that can refine her oil within the country and export finished product

A country where agriculture will be our major revenue with LESS dependent on crude oil.

Please sentiment apart, you vote and mine may bring the CHANGE we all dream.

lets vote wisely for the sake of our children!
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by BigB11(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
JudismphD:
. Your must be bitter from the way you write. Who is suffering?You opted to suffer and comfortable with it. Jonathan govt have liberalised many sector of the economy creating millonnaires on daily basis except for indolent foes who see suffering all through life. Buhari will only take Nigeria ten year back, ask your dad because i am very sure u know nothing when grandpa Buhari trauncated a democratically elected government to pave way for his selfish rule ,,,.

We've had enough of the Otuoke leadership style. Nigerians are ready to do whatever it takes to bring back our pride and elevate our nation back to what it used to be.
No more settling for rubbish...Nigerians deserve real leader.

Surplus = gone
Security = zero
Poverty = Sky is the limit
Corruption = Sky is the limit
Power supply = zero
Water supply = Zero

Otuoke president has already cleaned up the surplus with nothing to show for it, he has taken us back 25 years. At this point we have nothing to lose or to fear, ENOUGH IS JUST ENOUGH. Let us try something else, something promising.

Nigeria must rise again.

Buhari/ Osinbajo 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by neocortex: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
amnestylaw1:
Me see humility in the person of Prof Yemi Osibanjo. He looks simple and does not dress flamboyantly like a professor of Law or a VP to be, he mingles with common man on the streets, talks to them in person instead of printing posters and sending out paid campaigners to the streets... If Nigeria is ready for business, I think this man has got a listening ear and a people-person personality that we need in a leader...

This is cajoling not humility, ask the traders whose livelihood APC destroyed in Lagos without providing alternative. Nigerians beware!
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by RealOdades: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Osibanjor or whatever you call yourself if you like go and campaign for goat and chicken, jonathan is going to defeat you. Jonathan and sambo till 2019
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by amnestylaw1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cutesexy1:
how come he is only campaigning in lagos

Perhaps he will first start from his quarters before moving out to others. Imagine him kickstarting his campaign from Abuja or Imo when he has not prepared his own people's minds. ..
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by mentorandfriend(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Abused:
BUY THE MOST CURRENTLY UPDATED GSM PHONE NUMBERS DATABASE IN NIGERIA GROUPED BY STATES AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS, HAVING THE OWNERS NAME AND GENDER. VERIFIED AND MOST AUTHENTIC PHONE NUMBERS DATABASE IN NIGERIA for your seasons text messages, adverts and campaign purposes. The very recent NCC Sim registration- tested and trusted. We also sell BULK SMS for 75kobo per unit.ROBO CALL for 10naira per munites.
Prices are as follows

50kobo per number (Minimum purchase of 10,000 numbers)

Each LGA for N10, 000.00

Each State for 50, 000.00

Nationwide for 250, 000.00
Offer end wednesday 31st December 2014"HURRY WHILE OFFER LAST"
Call 08034530864 for details

Here are the screenshot below for more details;

Lagos 5,018,051

Agege 453,776
Ajeromiifelodun 296,735
Alimosho 578,157
Amuwo 258,593
Apapa 140,216
Badagry 125,341
Epe 75,673
Eti Osa 198,823
Ibeju Lekki 50,351
Ifako Ijaye 305,890
Ikeja 367,820
Ikorodu 154,080
Kosofe 588,509
Lagos Island 112,806
Lagos Mainland 217,546
Mushin 347,482
Ojo 2
Oshodi Isolo 125,842
Shomolu 246,267
Surulere 374,142
Fraudster on the prawl. Look out everyone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mayflowa:

One thing is clear: I am way richer than you. Still, I am very bitter when I think of how people live. You probably haven't stepped out of Nigeria. The main function of a leader is to create basic social amenities and security. Your Jonathan has failed to do these in 6 yrs why do you hope he would achieve these in another 4 yrs. That is wishful thinking and hallmark of a bad investor. To start with, he failed to substained the 4000 MW of power he inherited. We have less than 3000 MW as we speak. The roads are poorly done, no effective train system, people are not registered or known, no good postal systems. Even in zoo, animal are countedn cared for and known. Everywhere is dirty and pollution abound. Have you bother to take a look or be at any decent society?

Do you know our basic school is the worst among nations. Skills and learning acquired are poor.
You should be ashamed even if you are a millionaire

richer? Well, wealth don't make noise but you must be living in fool paradise. Keep lamenting till buhari turn to pope "suffer man" jonathan is not the cause of your problem. Same retrogressive and regressive elements that held power for 38yrs with nothing to show for it, his the same messaih you clamour to catapult your life to eldorado. You must be very myopic. Poor men will rant all day still few control the nation's wealth. Whether jonathan or buhari, still dont cease my source of wealth.
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Yes,I support this wholeheartedly. We must begin to do things differently if we desire a positive change.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by stanech: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote
author=freshness2020 post=29337516]Tomorrow now, they will send kai
and τ̲̅ђe rest to chase them out from where they get their daily bread
without providing any alternative means!
Who are ♈όϋ deceiving?
The masses votes ♈όϋ in, at the end ♈όϋ will favour the rich that did
not exercise their vote on election day!
..someone should tell me, how many wealthy men come out to vote!
...♈όϋ guys should stop these cheap propaganda abeg!
[/quote]

that was hoow oshomole dealth with okada riders in benin after using them to campaign in the last election. i dont trust apc because of their anti-people policy

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by ezelous: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
My prayer has been that God should prevent anytin that will corrupt the mind of prof wen he gets there. This is pure humility.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by leyeg: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sir..

You have my vote.

#GMB/Osinbajo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Quashes PDP Case Against Tinubu/shettima Over Double Nomination / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.