Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

What Do U Think, Make Peace Or Move On.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Think, Make Peace Or Move On.. (599 Views)

These 7 Tips Will Help You Make Peace With Your Ex / what Do U Think About Women Who Wear Noisy Shoes?..high Heels? / Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think, Make Peace Or Move On.. by cephas14(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
I ave a friend who i ave been friends with since my secondary school days, he came to my house on 28th december to seek for an advise, its been tough on me to exactly tell him what to do.His story goes like this, in 2012 he meet a girl he loved so much did all to get her but to no avail,he then started avoiding her,he went to his best friend house nd saw his cousin like her nd told his friend about his emotions, his friend made neccessary introduction nd they started dating after some months, according to him the first girl he wanted started asking him for a chance,and that she was sorry for waiting so long to tell him a yes or no, that she was only trying to know if he loves her, he later acceptes her too and started dating them both, but due to his best friend was aware of all this, the second girl find out, his best friend said he was not the one who told her but to him he said the second girl who is a cousin to his best friend knows the name of the first girl nd most of her details which only his best friend could ave told her,so the second girl called it a quit with some hurtful messages like he does not deserve to be loved,that he is this and that, which he said he never expected as he has always tried balancing the both relationhip,that is if he buy phone for the first he will buy for the second, to him the second is more matured nd reasonable than the first, but the first is most faithful nd patient, his still wants the second back with out apologies cos if he apologise she will ask him to quit the first but he dont want to, is there any way he can make her come back to him, they both showed him love but the second showed she cant do much without him,he also told me this is the second issues they ave been had and his is the one who always tender apologies to her,if its you what will u tell him to do cos according to him he still loves the second and before they broke up he was suspecting her of being unfaithful to him, its been 7 month she has not called nor text, and he dated her since 2012 till 2014, guys pls what will u advise him to do, or what will you do if its you, ladies what will u do if ure the second and can u ever come back to him, if yes what will make you to.
Re: What Do U Think, Make Peace Or Move On.. by 3DCYCLOPS: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
The storey too long o...

maybe i could have helped..if i read.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think, Make Peace Or Move On.. by 25omega(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
okay i ready the long paragraph-less story.

your friend is a wannabe player. He couldn't get one girl and had his friend hook him up with another girl and suddenly the first girl now wants him and he decides to date them both? Further more the smart girl dumped him and now he wants to keep dating the two of them? Like bro seriously?

Tell your friend to stop being foolish and focus on one girl at a time. He really hurt that girl and she was right for insulting him and not communicating with him anymore because he is a lowlife. If he doesn't like the girl he is currently stringing along, he needs to set her free and stop wasting her time.

Some people deserve to be single and your friend is one of those people.
Re: What Do U Think, Make Peace Or Move On.. by tyconcepts(f): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
25omega:
okay i ready the long paragraph-less story.

your friend is a wannabe player. He couldn't get one girl and had his friend hook him up with another girl and suddenly the first girl now wants him and he decides to date them both? Further more the smart girl dumped him and now he wants to keep dating the two of them? Like bro seriously?

Tell your friend to stop being foolish and focus on one girl at a time. He really hurt that girl and she was right for insulting him and not communicating with him anymore because he is a lowlife. If he doesn't like the girl he is currently stringing along, he needs to set her free and stop wasting her time.

Some people deserve to be single and your friend is one of those people.

Took the words right outta my mouth...

Trying so hard to be polygamous and failing hurts him more than the suppose love he claims to be missing.
Re: What Do U Think, Make Peace Or Move On.. by major466(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
There's no reason for him to double date. Ladies don't like being taken for granted. It's either he quits the relationship with the first lady and seek for forgiveness from the second lady or just move on with the first and forget about the second. He can't blame her for leaving.

(1) (Reply)

Competing For Him / Her !!! / Imperfectly Perfect! / DANGER! Only The Wise Learn From Others Mistakes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.