Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST (56775 Views)

Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari / Police Killing In Nasarawa: Gov. Al-makura May Be Indicted By Security Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by JustNess: 12:05am On Dec 31, 2014
Mind u death has no border
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by ikweremilitant: 12:26am On Dec 31, 2014
berem:
Any one who wishes General Muhammadu Buhari death,may the wishes and fulfilment of painful death go back to his family in million folds in Jesus name!!
do u know hw many imams d north assembled to recite exactly dis prayer 4 yardua yet he died.my friend advice d north 2do away with d vipers frm d South West and alow pgej to complete hs tenure 4dm to enjoy their 8ys.afterall d ass of d hypocritical yorubas had being opend wide,d snakes are nt to be trustd o.a word is enuf 4d wise.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by shady26(m): 12:37am On Dec 31, 2014
berem:
fools like that cannot be related to me. Be unto you what you wish others. He wished Buhari death and the wish was reversed to him. What did you expect?

Anyway,how are you doing? Been a long time.
just try not to get your emmotions into these our political arguments on NL, we could as well be doing it with over bottles of beer.
My sis av been seriously engaged on a project at work, only check on NL very late at night and most times too tired to comment. besides ike ogu na mgba adiro zim, sinci isi okpukpo nwanne anyi nwoke nke onye ara ji gbasia foto ndi mmadu na anwu, odiziem ka obu ihe umu azi ka ane emezi ebea. however old habits die hard but hopefully by 2015 i will be off completely, anam etinye zi anya niile na ihe na akwuta godirim ugwo.
biko nokwa ofuma oo, gaaa ha ari kwa ke nnu alu(owerri lingua)
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by nduchucks: 12:44am On Dec 31, 2014
This report is so distasteful and has rendered me speechless.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 31, 2014
I don't know what Nigerians need in a 72-year-old candidate who will soon have Parkinson disease! Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by frankyychiji(f): 1:15am On Dec 31, 2014
nduchucks:
This report is so distasteful and has rendered me speechless.
Pele! That's what the hard truth does to people. Sorry for your embarrassment bro.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by akinladejo: 1:30am On Dec 31, 2014
berem:
Any one who wishes General Muhammadu Buhari death,may the wishes and fulfilment of painful death go back to his family in million folds in Jesus name!!

Oh goodness!! See likes 422
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by vanstanzy(m): 1:32am On Dec 31, 2014
idumuose:
They have one agenda and that is to lay their itchy fingers in Nigeria's treasury. Any other agenda is secondary.

So very true!
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by vanstanzy(m): 1:37am On Dec 31, 2014
DDeliverer:
All these things are not necessary...
Buhari CANNOT win come 2015..

Some things cannot happen...GMB can NEVER be the president of Nigeria.. NEVER EVER!

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL THEM THIS ALL ALONG.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by olaweey: 1:46am On Dec 31, 2014
vanstanzy:

So very true!
what is true.Which treasury?ehn?which treasury?is it the one that Jonathan has embezzeled or the one he ensured its mismanagement.You know "corruption is not stealing"...If someone else becomes president in 2015,he would first have to clean up the mess made by ebele.....
Now we have less money in our foreign reserves compared to when yaradua was president.I know some Nigerians want to say that its because of Bokoharam but he's the leader of this country and whatever happens in the country is his fault...He says he knows the sponsors yet no arrest has been made,he wines and dines with suspect(ihejerika and Ali modu sherif),...Even you know that President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has not fought a good war against BH,and he doesn't deserve a second term,the fact that he is even demanding for it is insult upon injury.
"INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECT RESULT"-ALBERT EINSTEIN
We Nigerians are not Insane.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Rendition(m): 3:30am On Dec 31, 2014
Pure trash............
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by M4gunners: 4:08am On Dec 31, 2014
Donbrig:
Lies from the bottom pit of hell. Even a sick Buhari is still gonna be far better than a healthy clueless GEJ.
You useless South Africa Zuma is clueless!
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by walecharles: 4:19am On Dec 31, 2014
DSS this is not inciting statement abi?
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by fuckerholic(m): 4:46am On Dec 31, 2014
berem:
I know even the foolish moslems will say amen to such a wish backed up in JESUS name even when they don't believe in Jesus.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by fuckerholic(m): 4:49am On Dec 31, 2014
asodeboyede:
Terminal what?
Well.... Tell Him To Embrace The Cross And He Will Be Healed!
Singing...TO THE OLD RUGGED CROSS....
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by fuckerholic(m): 4:50am On Dec 31, 2014
idumuose:

It is the party called APC that is trying to pull a Yar'adua on us.We have discovered that Buhari is only Tinubu's stooge .

Buhari is Tinubu's handbag.
Because he buhari is desperate to rule
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by olisaEze(m): 5:36am On Dec 31, 2014
Wisdomkosi:
sai buhari till 2030.
The last words our late corpers heard as their lives were cut short by GMB supporters after he lost the last election.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by jimmy101231(m): 5:48am On Dec 31, 2014
RIP
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:20am On Dec 31, 2014
RockMaxi:

It is a pity that PDP and TANoids could be so desperately mischievous.
It is so clear to this PDP that GMB could win 2015 election hence they have resulted into all manners of propaganda just to discredit GMB.
You PDP thinking GMB may not see 2019 should remember that GOD has the final say. undecided
Who knows GMB may eventually attend your funeral after seeing 2019. smiley

Please fear GOD. undecided

Exactly; they should know no amount of propaganda would or could stop this wind of change: GMB 2015.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 6:25am On Dec 31, 2014
ikweremilitant:
do u know hw many imams d north assembled to recite exactly dis prayer 4 yardua yet he died.my friend advice d north 2do away with d vipers frm d South West and alow pgej to complete hs tenure 4dm to enjoy their 8ys.afterall d ass of d hypocritical yorubas had being opend wide,d snakes are nt to be trustd o.a word is enuf 4d wise.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by walecom4u: 6:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Story for the gods...Useless PDP at work again.

Sai Buhari 2015.
We are watching

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/30/apc-obasanjo-tinubu-plot-make-osinbajo-another-jonathan/
Source: [/quote]

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 6:36am On Dec 31, 2014
vanstanzy:

So very true!
Yes ! Tinubu is just a businessman trying to enlarge his frontiers.what "yeye" change has APC brought in their respective states?
Is there a never-to-be-seen changes going on in APC controlled states that we haven't seen in other states? The answer is no.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Raymonbell(m): 6:38am On Dec 31, 2014
berem:

guy u dey vex gaaaan oooo

anyway ameen
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by aperture11: 6:43am On Dec 31, 2014
idumuose:

We will not probe past (corrupt leaders,Tinubu inclusive) leaders - Odigie Oyegun.APC chairman.

That must have been a pact Tinubu reached with Buhari and the stooge accepted.
While I don't support this no probe stand, you actually think if Jonathan is probed he won't be sent firsthand to Prison along with DAM and others. This by far has been the most corruption friendly government Nigeria has ever had. How is Abba Moro still a free man in this country let alone a minister?
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 6:50am On Dec 31, 2014
fuckerholic:

Because he buhari is desperate to rule
Buhari will not benefit from the very democracy he truncated 31 years ago.If Buhari didn't destroy our nascent democracy in 1983,there probably would not have been a a Babangida,an Abacha,an Obasanjo and recently a Jonathan.

Perhaps,our naira exchange rate with other currencies would still be strong.The Lagos metroline project would have been a reality,and so many other things.

But this semi illiterate Buhari, deceived by satan, came and destroyed our democracy.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by oyinkel(m): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Am lost.....what did they say the terminal disease was again?
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by tola9ja: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2014
The road to Aso Rock does not go through Minna

Category: Opinion Published on Tuesday, 30 December 2014 05:00 Written by Abu Najakku danbellojikanyari@yahoo.com Hits: 3773
View Comments
On Sunday, a pro-Jonathan news-paper led with a screaming but amusing headline: IBB Endorses Jonathan. It followed President Goodluck Jonathan’s visit to the Minna home of General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (rtd) on Satur-day, 27th December, 2014. At the end of the visit, Babangida reportedly told the media: “What I will say is simple: The President means well for this country and he is working well for this country. Anybody who means well for this country should support the President to make sure that Nigeria survives as a united country.”
Following the news report, we exchanged text messages with a bitter pro-Buhari friend who used harsh words to describe what he considered Babangida’s insufferable support for the president. He said Babangida is against the presidential quest of Gen Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) and is openly backing Dr Goodluck Jonathan. My flustered friend wondered which interest of Babangida would be served by the Jonathan presidency for another four years and I referred him to the “President...is working well for this country” quote of Jonathan’s host. By now, my friend had put in a call and he burst out with a loud laughter at another mention of “the President means well...and is working well for this country.”
I reminded the fellow that in 2011, Buhari carried Niger State and told him he will win it by an even wider margin in 2014. In the end, I felt happy that my friend was able to overcome his sour mood. He had summarised the matter himself: The whole contest is between those (like Ibrahim Babangida) who think that the “President means well.....and is working well for this country” and those who believe that Jonathan’s entire presidency is a disaster and has imperilled the survival of Nigeria “as a united country.”
In any case, I couldn’t help but pity those politicians scrambling for Babangida’s endorsement for the simple fact that his endorsement has no plus point. To begin with, Babangida and his visitor are two of a kind: The “I will never fail you”, “I will give you fresh air”, all sound like “we will bequeath an economically viable, politically stable and socially virile country” continuously mouthed by Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida beginning from 27th August, 1985 to 1993. If Babangida delivered, Jonathan will deliver. Regrettably, instead of the democratically elected government he promised, Babangida ended his misadventure in government by hoisting one Earnest Shonekan at the head of some nebulous interim national government.
In 2007, Babangida was warming up to succeed General Olusegun Obasanjo at the Aso Villa but the latter refused to cooperate with him. On 15th September, 2010, Babangida journeyed to the Eagle square to declare a presidential ambition, it came to nought. In 2011, he failed to get selected as the North’s consensus candidate that would face Jonathan in the PDP presidential primaries. What is the worth of a man beaten by Atiku Abubakar in the race to emerge as the consensus candidate, not of Nigeria, but just a region of it?
Here is Babangida’s current political worth: A few months ago, his son, Muhammed was warming up to contest the governorship of Niger State on the platform of the family’s political party of choice, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). But after surveying the treacherous terrain, the young man noiselessly withdrew. This is no battlefield for the use of “incisive military skill” to get your hands on a state governor’s office. The Babangida family cannot afford to have Muhammed defeated in an election, but even more terrifying is the mountain of mud that will be thrown up by opponents. If Babangida cannot secure the governorship of his home state for his son, not even the PDP ticket, then I leave you to imagine how his endorsement can help Dr Jonathan. The “I’m trained to dominate my environment” has turned out to be mere bluster.
But again, Babangida and Goodluck Jonathan have a common enemy in Muhammadu Buhari. The GMB presidency may want to inquire into an insalubrious past and this is scary. Unfortunately, for his opponents, Buhari has never looked this good for the presidency. The formation of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and in particular the alliance with the leading South West politicians has put GMB within the reach of Aso Villa and this creates mortal fear in the likes of Babangida.
With the acidic anti-Nigeria rhetoric spewing from the mouths of Jonathan’s kinsmen, with escalating ethnic and religious tension among our hitherto tranquil communities, with continuing massacre of Nigerians in the North East, with systematic and unending oil theft, well-known darkness in our homes and factories, missing money and an economy returning to the woods, with a floundering ruling party, it’s hard to believe Babangida that President Goodluck Jonathan “ means well ....and is working well for this country.”
In the meantime, GMB has thrown up a few challenges. In his inexorable march to Aso Villa in 2015, he has disclosed that since the end of his military service courses abroad, he has not operated a foreign account; is this something Babangida and Jonathan can also say?
With regards to their evil description of him as an ethnic champion or religious bigot, GMB says and I quote: “Those who don’t want the progress of our people have spent fortunes over the years to raise silly propaganda about me. I have been around for some years and have challenged them to bring out one person I ever discriminated against based on faith but they are yet to take up the challenge. They should continue to tell lies about me just as I will I will continue to tell the truth about them.”
They love their oil wells, they can keep them; GMB loves Nigeria, he’ll have it!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by chrisemy01: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2014
It's not as if Tinubu is any younger. I tot they claimed he was terminally I'll too.
idumuose:
I endorse the story.

And here is another one

Former governor of Lagos State and a national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has reportedly forced members of the Southwest caucus of the party to endorse him as the Vice Presidential candidate to General Muhammad Buhari (Rtd), who won last Wednesday's party primary.

Tinubu told some members of his inner caucus that being VP is his best shot at Nigeria's presidency at this time considering that if Buhari completes one term or dies, he will, as improbably as it sounds, emerge leader of Nigeria

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/15/tinubu-muscling-southwest-political-leaders-apc-present-him-vp-candidate
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by samseen02(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2014
BISIXCLUSIVE i'm here o
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=samseen02 post=29358935]BISIXCLUSIVE i'm here o[/quotexup frnd how u dey nah?
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=BISIXCLUSIVE post=29359065][/quote]When ar u coming to my side nah?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) / Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.