Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,945 members, 7,873,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities (1204 Views)

5 Types Of Lecturers In Nigeria Tertiary Institutions / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by mizkeleke(f): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
I have come across different classes of lecturers with different characteristics.
Here is seven classes

1. Those who are very good in their fields and are good teachers: These class of lecturers are brilliant and very good teachers. Even the dumbest (lolz) student understands their lectures. Eg my HOD.

2. Those who are brilliant but don't know how to impact: These type of lecturers make learning difficult. Na to read their textbooks and attend tutorials to pass.

3. Those who are Jovial: They are every student's friend. You go laff wella for their class and understand wella.

4. The Strict Type: Students Neva miss their class cos them dey give test everyday. Dem go tell u to read cos they don't collect sought.

5. The Very Old Ones: These ones don reach to collect pension. Their is this lecturer that gives us photocopied materials for notes. He comes to class just to read it, lyk say we no sabi read. Lolz.

6. The Always Angry Type: These ones no dey smile. This lecturer came to my class n started teaching, person phone ring na so him waka comot for class. Yuck.

7. The Boring Ones: Na to carry mat come their class cos u go sleep wells.

Feel free to add yours...

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by ShakurM(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
FP!
Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by jom28gy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Boy,Na so,you really sufia them well.
Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by TRADELYN: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
> The type that annoys me most are those that use the lecture period to talk about how this Gov, or that president is not doing anything...saying that they are too corrupt...they are same lecturers that you can't just pass their course based on merit...you just have to part with something.

> Another type are the "beggy beggy" ones. I know one that has the contact list of all his students. They know who to call whenever they need anything cheesy grin grin

........... Enjoy 30% Discount this Season .........

WE ArE Experts in School Projects, Business Plans, etc.
Simply email your enquiries to: "tradelyn@gmail.com."

Compliments!

1 Like

Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by Bosville(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
d ones wey dey give mark all in the name of punanny and money
Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by chubbyhall: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Don't miss this information if you are student

1). Practice free jamb cbt exam question, online jamb tutorial and blast your jamb score via : www.myschoolnewz.com

2). Gain Admission without Jamb into 200level through IJMB, apply here : www.aboutijmb.com

3). Get regularly Update on Latest news from all University and polytechnic, free post utme questions and answer via : www.studentgist.com

Don't miss this information if you are student

1). Practice free jamb cbt exam question, online jamb tutorial and blast your jamb score via : www.myschoolnewz.com

2). Gain Admission without Jamb into 200level through IJMB, apply here : www.aboutijmb.com

3). Get regularly Update on Latest news from all University and polytechnic, free post utme questions and answer via : www.studentgist.com
Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by jnrbayano(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2015
8. The born again lecturers aka "Lord Jesus Christ is coming soon lecturers"

In a 2hour lecture period, they will teach for only 35minutes and preach for the next 85minutes.

1 Like

Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by haibe(m): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2015
8. The threats: This ones keep threatening you about how their exams will be tough and how difficult it is for students to pass. They talk about this for almost half of the class period. I hate this category of lecturers because they draw students attention from what they are teaching to fear of exam.

PS: And in the end, na their course people dey get "A" pass..grin

9. The woman wrappers(The boys hate them but the ladies love them): This ones are definitely males, they love girls with all their hearts. They can chase a boy out of the class for talking but will leave the girls. They are the once you see in school Monday to Sunday with at least two girls entering their office each day. Only God knows what they are up to shocked

10: The corrupt: You can hardly pass their courses well without bribing them either with money or for the ladies se.x. And they are the ones that preach most in class. angry

1 Like

Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by Lagusta(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2015
What or the ASHAWOS!!!

The lecturers that are always eyeing any lady that comes their way......
Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by haibe(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2015
Lagusta:
What or the ASHAWOS!!!

They fall in the category of woman wrappers grin
Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Same recycled BS. angry angry
Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2015
I never liked lecturers except she's female.
Students crushing on their lecturers since 1922 AD. grin
Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by bobman(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
haibe:
8. The threats: This ones keep threatening you about how their exams will be tough and how difficult it is for students to pass. They talk about this for almost half of the class period. I hate this category of lecturers because they draw students attention from what they are teaching to fear of exam.

9. The woman wrappers(The boys hate them but the ladies love them): This ones are definitely males, they love girls with all their hearts. They can chase a boy out of the class for talking but will leave the girls. They are the once you see in school Monday to Sunday with at least two girls entering their office each day. Only God knows what they are up to shocked

10: The corrupt: You can hardly pass their courses well without bribing them either with money or for the ladies se.x. And they are the ones that preach most in class. angry
these happens most in your faculty
Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by haibe(m): 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
bobman:

these happens most in your faculty
lol. na every where oo
Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by merbenko: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Prof Ben
Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by mizkeleke(f): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lagusta:
What or the ASHAWOS!!!

Lolz ah hate those ones
Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by mizkeleke(f): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Brandnew2:
I never liked lecturers except she's female.
Students crushing on their lecturers since 1922 AD. grin
Lolz
Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by mizkeleke(f): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
merbenko:
Prof Ben
Lolz which class is he
Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by mizkeleke(f): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
haibe:

True talk
Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by tosingcfr(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2015
mizkeleke:
1. Those who are very good in their fields and are good teachers: These class of lecturers are brilliant and very good teachers. Even the dumbest (lolz) student understands their lectures. Eg my HOD.
. This explains my project supervisor-Mr Olajiga.
Re: Seven Types Of Lecturers In Universities by mizkeleke(f): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
tosingcfr:
. This explains my project supervisor-Mr Olajiga.
Seriously ah enjoy them

(1) (Reply)

Grab Your Ican At Squad Associates. / 15 Top Medical Colleges In Nigeria / Uniuyo Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.