Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Time To Show You're Buhari True Supporter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Show You're Buhari True Supporter. (794 Views)

The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) / Who Knows Buhari's TRUE Position on BOKOHARAM? / Buhari's True Asset Declaration- AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Show You're Buhari True Supporter. by omartins(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
If you believe in Buhari's agenda support him through this means:

Account Name: Buhari Support Organisation.
Account No: 2026724405.
Bank: First Bank Plc.
Sorte Code: 011150000

After you have made your contribution, please endeavour to come back here to comment, so as to encourage others (even me, lol).

Source: The Nation Newspaper (December 30, 2014) Page 23.
NB: Don't be Buhari e-warlord only.

1 Like

Re: Time To Show You're Buhari True Supporter. by dunkem21(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
..And how much you donated.
Re: Time To Show You're Buhari True Supporter. by Truth24(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Fish brains
Re: Time To Show You're Buhari True Supporter. by lordizak(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
buhari needs my vote norm cash.
Re: Time To Show You're Buhari True Supporter. by godsamist: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Have we suffering nigerians seen or chosen a leader already...Have we not suffer enough in the hands of nigerian leaders?
Let's be more careful this time around..Because as Bitter cola they sound for ear is quite different the way e dey tast for mouth!
Re: Time To Show You're Buhari True Supporter. by simpleseyi: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
I have donated my widow's mite to change Nigeria for better. Buhari does not have looters and economic saboteurs and thieves to donate 21 bullion naira to his campaign but he has you and I. Put your money where your mouth is, contribute your kobo or naira to Buhari Support Organisation.

1 Like

Re: Time To Show You're Buhari True Supporter. by tit(f): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
your man is not qualified to offer himself as a candidate for presidential elections in Nigeria.
he has been exposed as a fraud.

like i told you guys earlier:

That your plan no go work!
Re: Time To Show You're Buhari True Supporter. by LRNZH(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sai Buhari.

Check out this thread (link below) and see what we expect from Buhari once he takes over in 2015.
GEJ and PDP have failed woefully. They don't want people to see this thread. Leave comments as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-10-billion-us-dollars
Re: Time To Show You're Buhari True Supporter. by Dereformer(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
omartins:
If you believe in Buhari's agenda support him through this means:

Account Name: Buhari Support Organisation.
Account No: 2026724405.
Bank: First Bank Plc.
Sorte Code: 011150000

After you have made your contribution, please endeavour to come back here to comment, so as to encourage others (even me, lol).

Source: The Nation Newspaper (December 30, 2014) Page 23.
NB: Don't be Buhari e-warlord only.

Buhari has a terminal illness. He is a bad investment. He cannot complete his term alife if ever he wins (which is less likely).
Re: Time To Show You're Buhari True Supporter. by kolaaderin: 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dereformer:

Buhari has a terminal illness. He is a bad investment. He cannot complete his term alife if ever he wins (which is less likely).

And u may die before him u know. Mark it today, he is going to celebrate his 80th birthday in power just few more months to the end of his 8 years rein in power.

That is my prophecy to the General.
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Long live APC
Long live GMB.

1 Like

Re: Time To Show You're Buhari True Supporter. by simpleseyi: 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dereformer:

One Nigerian that has terminal illness is imPatience Jonathan who confessed that she died and resurrected in a German hospital and has been flying to Germany regularly for check up in order to try to extend her terminal date. Another Nigerian with terminal illness is the ever drunk Goatluck Jonathan who has also been flying to England regularly including day before yesterday for continuous medical check up because excessive alcohol has damaged his kidneys and liver.
Re: Time To Show You're Buhari True Supporter. by LRNZH(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
kolaaderin:

And u may die before him u know. Mark it today, he is going to celebrate his 80th birthday in power just few more months to the end of his 8 years rein in power.

That is my prophecy to the General.
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Long live APC
Long live GMB.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Time To Show You're Buhari True Supporter. by kolaaderin: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Here it is, i have done mine a couple of days ago. find attached for real.

no amount is small for the General, little droplets of water becomes ocean and what i believe is the only option to take back our country from the Cabals trowing Billions to GEJ to retain this bad condition we have now.

(1) (Reply)

Army To Court-martial Brig-gen., 21 Others In Lagos / GMB For Now Is Not Even Qualified To Run For The Post / Presidency, Others To Spend N517.9m Onmeals In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.