Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,272 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nigerians Will Praise Me After Leaving Office - Jonathan - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Praise Me After Leaving Office - Jonathan (39901 Views)

EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) / Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Praise Me After Leaving Office - Jonathan by berryworld: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Yes nigerians will praise u so much,especially 4 ur high level of corruption,insecurity,d parent of chibok girls and d people who has lost deir lives will also praise u in deir graves.may God forgive u sir.
Re: Nigerians Will Praise Me After Leaving Office - Jonathan by Ebukaokeke5: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
U must b dreaming.
Re: Nigerians Will Praise Me After Leaving Office - Jonathan by RAO1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Kakpos:
MR PRESIDENT YOU WOULD BE REMEMBERED FOR CORRUPTION NOT STEALING, IMPOSITION OF CANDIDATE BY YOUR WIFE , SIXTEEN GREATER THAN NINETEEN(16>19)AND (7>19) GOD WILL NEVER FOR FORGIVEYOU!
PDP governors ' forum and ekiti saga....
I for one ll never forget u, Oga shoeless.... u privatised PHCN dt I blvd I was going to work with after service ....dearis God ooooo
Re: Nigerians Will Praise Me After Leaving Office - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
he shld say dat again in his hand over speech come may 2015. not yet d right time for such speechs
Re: Nigerians Will Praise Me After Leaving Office - Jonathan by eazydest: 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
We need a leader that will serve and not to boss over people. One thing is certain, God's perfect will must be done come 2014. Happy Prosperious New Year in Advance.
Re: Nigerians Will Praise Me After Leaving Office - Jonathan by eazydest: 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
We need a leader that will serve and not to boss over people. One thing is certain, God's perfect will must be done come 2015. Happy Prosperious New Year in Advance.
Re: Nigerians Will Praise Me After Leaving Office - Jonathan by NwaJesusteete(m): 3:28am On Jan 01, 2015
NwaJesusteete:

me hide i de kamkpe, na u i go ask that one.
happy new yr, dear whatsaap me@08068274725
Re: Nigerians Will Praise Me After Leaving Office - Jonathan by Mopolchi: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2015
GenBuhari:
Oga Jonathan, I will praise if you leave office.
If he does not, what will happen?
Re: Nigerians Will Praise Me After Leaving Office - Jonathan by olami234lekan(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2015
dhidden:
Yes President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, I did not vote for you, I criticized you everywhere and anywhere, even on your fb page. I humbly state that I am an intercessor for Nigeria by His grace and when I decided wholeheartedly to put Nigeria in the hands of God TRUSTING Him to direct me to walk HIS chosen path for Nigeria, to know and desire that which He alone is desiring and planning for this great nation. First He showed me who Buhari (my then candidate} is especially his affiliation with Boko Haram. Truly, only God knows the heart of man, for the heart of man is dangerously wicked and very deceptive. I repeat, Buhari DARES NOT CONDEMN Boko Haram or they will MESS him up, a green snake under a green grass, he is. Unfortunately for all of them, God brought confusion in their midst that they now are killing their very own. Fear God! HE IS IN CONTROL. Buhari better ask the almighty God for forgiveness and go into full retirement. Unfortunately, he will not because he is on a judgment trip and has been hardened like pharaoh. Too bad, he keeps dragging some dumb fleshy fleshy pastors along with him, pastors who think they can help God without asking God how HE wants to be helped! I guess they are in that dark state I was when I also criticized GEJ! Pls God give them understanding and deliver them from that FRUSTRATION, IMPATIENCE and TOTAL LACK OF RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU all of which negate FAITH without which it is impossible to please You.

This is not asking anyone to vote for GEJ. Make your choice. God has the final verdict and every stubborn spirit MUST bow!

I don't always comment on things like this but i can help but notice your comment. I believe you are xtian therefore you might have realize that GEJ became our president because God wanted him to (Ramans 13). And if you read that bible passage downward you will realize that all authority in Nigeria is given to GEJ that means he can purnish anybody that goes against his authority and subsequently any sponsor of boko haram. Having said all of that i want you to know some certain fact also
1. Boko haram is well sponsored more equipped than Nigerian army so translating that to money we will be talking of billion of dollars and my question is who can give that kind of money away without notice in Nigeria today remember whose private get they caught in SA recently they told us its for Nigerian army weapon how convenient, a pastor helping Nigerian army procure equipment my guess its for equipping BH.
2. Gej confess himself that BH is in his Government why didn't he fish them out and punish them unless he is BH.
3. Go to google and find out who actually said I quote " I will make Nigeria ungovernable" and you will be surprise. From my findings its actually GEJ associate that promise to make Nigeria ungovernable while other said it is GMB and GMB actually sue them but GEJ government actually beg GMB to settle the case out of court which he did and subsequently why they haven't arrest GMB for terrorism.
My Bible told me to investigate things and upjold the truth. And also ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: Nigerians Will Praise Me After Leaving Office - Jonathan by Hormoniyi(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Gej must be a joseph's dreamer,how could he knows he is already leaving.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of Armed Policemen At The National Stadium Ahead Of The Planned Protest / Hate Speech: How A Corper Was Killed In Bauchi In 2011 - Facebook User Recalls / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.