Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied About President Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied About President Obama (1330 Views)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied About President Obama by mjames: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Apostle Johnson Suleman in his special programme today gave a prophecy that God showed him how President Obama hand over power to his political opponent a Republican candidate. Also, he said a woman will take over power in a few years to come in the US.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied About President Obama by lekejob(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
again
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied About President Obama by ernecy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
This one na common sense nah!!!!evrybody knows that Obama is getting low rating lately!!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied About President Obama by redsun(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nigerians are nutters. There are so many nutter in charge ruining so many destinies
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied About President Obama by tonytony208(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Who doesnt know this. The republicans have taken over the upper and lower chambers during Midterm elections. The Hispanic voters, who voted massively to ensure obama's second term, did not turn out massively again to cast their votes for democrats congress candidates. This trend is naturally expected to play out during presidential elections and this will hand over power to the republicans. I don't need to be a prophet to know this; i only need to watch CNN. Tell the mr prophet to tell us d particular year a female president will take over, then his prophesy may have some value.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied About President Obama by akinladejo: 3:11am On Dec 31, 2014
tonytony208:
Who doesnt know this. The republicans have taken over the upper and lower chambers during Midterm elections. The Hispanic voters, who voted massively to ensure obama's second term, did not turn out massively again to cast their votes for democrats congress candidates. This trend is naturally expected to play out during presidential elections and this will hand over power to the republicans. I don't need to be a prophet to know this; i only need to watch CNN. Tell the mr prophet to tell us d particular year a female president will take over, then his prophesy may have some value.

No be lie
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied About President Obama by mjames: 7:21am On Dec 31, 2014
front page thing
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied About President Obama by Adminisher: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2014
tonytony208:

This prophecy may also be false. The American economy is booming finally. Immigration reforms will still peel away voters from Republicans and if the Democratic party presents a woman for office they have won it.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied About President Obama by tonytony208(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2014
Adminisher:

This prophecy may also be false. The American economy is booming finally. Immigration reforms will still peel away voters from Republicans and if the Democratic party presents a woman for office they have won it.

you are right to an extent. Labor unions are now allowing illegal immigrants to join the unions with the backing of obama. Imagine d number of illegal immigrants dat will benefit from this and imagine the sympathy and sentiment obama and his democrats will win as a result!

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Vote GEJ Again / Hot New Music: Download President Jonathan Campaign Song - Na You We Want.mp3 / Breakingnews: Probe Buhari Over Certificate, Senior Lawyers Task IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.