Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,741 members, 7,979,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:33 AM

SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments (1576 Views)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online / Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by Franchise21(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
The State Security Services, SSS, has warned the governor
of Rivers State, Chibuike Amaechi, and other political office
holders not to hide under the privileges of their offices to
make utterances that were against the general interest of
the nation.
The military had earlier upbraided the governor over his
remarks justifying the decision of some soldiers to protest
their lack of equipment in the fight against Boko Haram.
The governor has also been criticised by the government
over his comments warning of consequences if the 2015
elections are rigged.
In a statement issued by the spokesperson of the SSS,
Marilyn Ogar, on Monday in Abuja, the Service warned
that such utterances would no longer be tolerated.
Ms. Ogar said the attention of the SSS had been drawn to
inciting and unguarded statements and utterances by some
politicians ahead of the 2015 general elections.
She added, “Of particular interest is the statement of a
serving governor calling on men of the armed forces to rise
up in protest against constituted authority.”
The spokesperson said such were made with the intent to
undermine the government of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria.
“Such actions are irresponsible, selfish and against our
collective wellbeing as a nation,” she said. “It is noteworthy
that similar unguarded provocative statements by
politicians in the past had encouraged violence that
resulted in loss of innocent lives and property. It is
pertinent to note that no Nigerian is above the laws of this
land.”
According to her, the statement served as a last warning to
those seeking to truncate the nation’s democracy by their
careless and mischievous utterances and urge them to
retrace their steps immediately.
“This Service and indeed all security agencies will not rest
on their oars and are committed to the successful conduct
of the 2015 general elections in Nigeria,” she added.
(NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/173957-sss-issues-last-warning-amaechi-others-comments.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by xpac01(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Just trying to let us know they are still active. But we know who is holding the torchlight and command finger for them.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by ziky2010(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
This woman should just shut her running mouth.You and the shoeless president till 2015

3 Likes

Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Those who live in glass houses should learn not to throw stones. Whatsoever a man soweth, so shall he reap. Today, it's GEJ, tomorrow, it may be someone else. The measure you use for someone today, others will use same for you. Do unto others what you want others do unto you. God bless GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by Franchise21(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
This thread is worthy of fp... OAM4J , Afam4eva , maclatunji , Ngwakwe,
Ikenna351
Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
When will Marilyn Ogar and SSS issue last warning to Asari Dokubo and Edwin Clark? Or are they not guilty?

9 Likes

Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by SweetJoystick(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Rubbish, SSS no see Edwin Clark, Asari Dokubo to issue last warning, Fucking political arm of PDP

5 Likes

Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by theV0ice: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
When will we read DSS press release warning asari, tompolo, Clark etc?

Na APC body dem dey get power.

Madam Ogar, abeg send warning to Shekau also o after all he's threatening Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by Franchise21(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
When will Marilyn Ogar and SSS issue last warning to Asari Dokubo and Edwin Clark? Or are they not guilty?
SSS works for d presidency

1 Like

Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
Franchise21:
SSS works for d presidency
now you're talking!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by edo3(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ohhhhh,,ohhhhh!!! This woman again?? Anytime i just see this name,,na that APO killings of innocent souls in abuja go just flash my mind.. Where she said her men came under attack n they had to return fire..I know that will haunt her for the rest of her life..

2 Likes

Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by Redoil: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
When will the APC captains of the jaweed learn to do politics in a civilise maner. Their cyber rodents and minions on nairaland are far better than their leader when it comes to behaving like touts in mile 2 garage.
The way some people reason .
So SSS should stand and watch APC touts causing civil strife and fury just because they want power by force if so then musiwa aka cramjones can handle the affair of the party better.
Dont forget Ameach is having a new jet that will fly him and his wife judith and his sidekick berem and all his entire family to london for save keeping.
Dont also forget that tinubu plunderd the wealth of lagos and he is the proud owner of 8 private jets one for each member of his family each costing £60million.
I wonder where you APC minions will run to after burning down nigeria due to ur selfish reason.
I hope ameachi and tinubu will reserve seat for you janj.aj.weeds minions and foot soldier for clapping and chearing them on to do evil and burn nigeria to ashes.
Obiagelli please kindly stay safe for i still love you that is if you are a female after election on valentine day i hope will we meet in romance section..

2 Likes

Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by Redoil: 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
ziky2010:
This woman should just shut her running mouth.You and the shoeless president till 2015
edo3:
Ohhhhh,,ohhhhh!!! This woman again?? Anytime i just see this name,,na that APO killings of innocent souls in abuja go just flash my mind.. Where she said her men came under attack n they had to return fire..I know that will haunt her for the rest of her life..
so SSS should stand and watch APC touts causing civil strife and fury just because they want power by force. Dont forget Ameach is having a new jet that will fly him and his wife judith and his sidekick berem and all his entire family to london for save keeping.
Dont also forget that tinubu plunderd the wealth of lagos and he is the proud owner of 8 private jets one for each member of his family each costing £60million.
I wonder where you APC minions will run to after burning down nigeria due to ur selfish reason.
Obiagelli please kindly stay safe for i still love you that is if you are a female.
Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Redoil:
so SSS should stand and watch APC touts causing civil strife and fury just because they want power by force. Dont forget Ameach is having a new jet that will fly him and his wife judith and his sidekick berem and all his entire family to london for save keeping.

Obiagelli please kindly stay safe for i still love you that is if you are a female.
Too much of redoil is definitely bad for your already damged brain. Your brain needs to be exchanged with that of a breastfeeding goat.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by neenar: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
They are "covered" by the "anointing".

BTW, happy new year in advance.
Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
neenar:
They are "covered" by the "anointing".
how are you sis? You just dey on and off like nepa. Compliments of the season. cheesy
Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by Redoil: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
Too much of redoil is definitely bad for your already damged brain. Your brain needs to be exchanged with that of a breastfeeding goat.
did i hit a nerve? Stop supporting evil and it shall be well with you.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by neenar: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
how are you sis? You just dey on and off like nepa. Compliments of the season. cheesy
I dey o, my sister. I'm in read only mode for now. All thanks to seun and his biased mods.

1 Like

Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
neenar:
I dey o, my sister. I'm in read only mode for now. All thanks to seun and his biased mods.
it is well my sister. Wish you all the best
Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by tomakint: 12:33am On Dec 31, 2014
One thing is certain, the coffin-headed Governor of Rivers may be dancing his way to Prison after Wike is sworn in come May 29th, 2015......this I know for real

1 Like

Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by Franchise21(m): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2014
Redoil:
did i hit a nerve? Stop supporting evil and it shall be well with you.
Who said APC is evil?
Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Nonsense, tompolo kidnapped about 40 journalists a few months back, has he been questioned? Any intelligence of the chibok girls? This is the same woman that said whenever Apc wins elections there is no bomb blast. Unintelligent people in an intelligence organization. Smh

1 Like

Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by oziegbe2015: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2014
Asari that said they would WIN BY ALL COST nko?
Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by ichidodo: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2014
Asari,Clark can be classified as ethnic champions best matched with the likes of Dr junaids,Kwali Kaitas,Kwankwasos of the north..That of Amaechi and co calling for,Army coup,mutiny and forming parrallel governments can be likened to Shekau and Boko haram...you only just have to substitute shekau for Amaechi or El rufai and you wouldn't tell the difference in their motives....The DSS should be well advised to observe Amaechi pending when his immunity clause expires for the needful to be done..
Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by jamace(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
Action not talks, please. Too many people are taking democracy for craziness.
Re: SSS Issues “last Warning” To Amaechi, Others Over Comments by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Which journalist in this age still refers to DSS as SSS

junk journalism

(1) (Reply)

South African Warns Against Fighting Nigerian Boko Haram / Photo : Another APC Night Rally In Kebbi / Buhari Will Attend Debates------APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.