Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,253 members, 7,880,934 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:34 AM

Sudden Improved Power Supply: APC Must Be Scared Now. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudden Improved Power Supply: APC Must Be Scared Now. (2064 Views)

Improved Power Supply Is Not Sustainable, Electricity Employees Explain / ‘ Why There Is Improved Power Supply’ - Acting MD YEDC / "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudden Improved Power Supply: APC Must Be Scared Now. by Change2015(m): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
egift:
People are on holidays. Factories are shut. And TANiods are celebrating. Not even a single megawatt was added.

Thank you for pointing out their foolishness. Let work resume and we'll go back to 6 hrs daily on average

1 Like

Re: Sudden Improved Power Supply: APC Must Be Scared Now. by Adminisher: 1:00am On Dec 31, 2014
liberty300:
Mehn, I dunno about you guys but there have been so much light in Enugu metropolis that we don't know what to do with

The light in Enugu is for TANoids to post this kind of thing you just posted. The FG itself is reporting average of 2968MW power generation for this quarter. I know you guys must work for what you are being paid topmost but try to confirm figures first so that you don't get embarrassed.
Re: Sudden Improved Power Supply: APC Must Be Scared Now. by Hardetayour: 1:18am On Dec 31, 2014
When we moved to GRA Ikeja in 2010. Light was constant. If they take it, maybe for 5, 10 minutes everyday. But now, we don't have light for weeks or they'll bring it in the midnight. Make una no dey fool us abeg. Light was better when govt was running it than this private people that would be increasing tarriff everyday.
Re: Sudden Improved Power Supply: APC Must Be Scared Now. by HzRF(m): 2:50am On Dec 31, 2014
U can successfully deceive the world but u can't deceive ursef u can only try to ignore the fact
Those of you that light isn't getting better in ur environment but u claimed itz better God bless you
Those of you that is truly witnessing improvement in power supply but still have to hate God bless you too

Without mincing any word I can proudly tell u that
here in owode ede, ede North, Osun state [size=25pt]power supply improved drastically [/size] it doesn't just improve when it was just completely privatized we witness the worst run of power supply in owode ede buh after a month close to a month and half it started hitting the gear and now the average number of hours we don't have light is BTW 1-3hrs per day

another area in osogbo that I can vouch for is stadium - omo West area itz as if itz because of this area power sector was privatized.. Their light and that Of government house can be compared together(not exaggerating) I was told by an ibdec official that thier area has the best power supply in osogbo
If it hasn't reach ur area keep calm life is turn by turn by default

1 Like

Re: Sudden Improved Power Supply: APC Must Be Scared Now. by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2014
HzRF:
U can successfully deceive the world but u can't deceive ursef u can only try to ignore the fact
Those of you that light isn't getting better in ur environment but u claimed itz better God bless you
Those of you that is truly witnessing improvement in power supply but still have to hate God bless you too

Without mincing any word I can proudly tell u that
here in owode ede, ede North, Osun state [size=25pt]power supply improved drastically [/size] it doesn't just improve when it was just completely privatized we witness the worst run of power supply in owode ede buh after a month close to a month and half it started hitting the gear and now the average number of hours we don't have light is BTW 1-3hrs per day

another area in osogbo that I can vouch for is stadium - omo West area itz as if itz because of this area power sector was privatized.. Their light and that Of government house can be compared together(not exaggerating) I was told by an ibdec official that thier area has the best power supply in osogbo
If it hasn't reach ur area keep calm life is turn by turn by default
It has always been that way in Osun state...They have the best power supply in Nigeria..The last time i visited Ife(August 2012), where i stayed they have light for 4days without blinking it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Election: Why Cant APGA Congratulate The PDP And Move On?? / I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku / The Man Called Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.