Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,094 members, 7,949,774 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Photos: Meet The World’s Oldest Conjoined Twins Who Celebrate 63rd Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Meet The World’s Oldest Conjoined Twins Who Celebrate 63rd Birthday (1424 Views)

Photo: See Identical Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend / Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) / Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel Turned 21(story And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet The World’s Oldest Conjoined Twins Who Celebrate 63rd Birthday by kasalingo: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ronnie and Donnie Galyon surpassed the world record
for longest living conjoined twins and celebrated their
63rd birthday recently, Ohio, USA.
Meet Ronnie and Donnie Galyon, the world’s unofficial oldest-
living conjoined twins
The Galyon twins turned 63 on Oct. 28 are yet to receive
their official certificate from the Guinness World Records
confirming they’re the longest-living conjoined twins in
history.

Ronnie and Donnie are joined at the waist and face each
other Ronnie and Donnie are joined at the waist and face each
other. They have four arms and four legs and separate hearts
and stomachs but share a lower digestive tract, a groin, a
rectum and penis, over which Donnie has control.

Ronnie and Donnie supported their family from the age of
four by performing in carnival sideshows and circuses
The twins were born healthy in October 1951 but stayed in
the hospital for two years as doctors tried to figure out how
to separate them. When experts said they could not
guarantee both babies would survive an operation to part
them, the parents said they would stay as they were.

They had trouble sleeping for years, but received a custom-
designed bed that Ronnie says allowed him to ‘sleep like a
baby’

The boys did not go to school as teachers asked them to leave
because they were too distracting to the other students. From
the age of four to 39, they supported their family by
performing in carnival sideshows in the U.S. and circuses
throughout Central and South America.

http://9jahomeland.com/photos-meet-worlds-oldest-conjoined-twins-celebrate-63rd-birthday/

Re: Photos: Meet The World’s Oldest Conjoined Twins Who Celebrate 63rd Birthday by omophunky(m): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
God is good
Re: Photos: Meet The World’s Oldest Conjoined Twins Who Celebrate 63rd Birthday by dannydaniels(m): 12:11am On Dec 31, 2014
obara jisos!!
Re: Photos: Meet The World’s Oldest Conjoined Twins Who Celebrate 63rd Birthday by jingh(f): 12:17am On Dec 31, 2014
God is two der full
Re: Photos: Meet The World’s Oldest Conjoined Twins Who Celebrate 63rd Birthday by veave(f): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2014
Hmmmmn.

I repent of all my complaints...
If God kept them this long, then i'm wasting my time bothering too much...

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The World’s Oldest Conjoined Twins Who Celebrate 63rd Birthday by AfricanApple(f): 1:01am On Dec 31, 2014
shocked shocked
Re: Photos: Meet The World’s Oldest Conjoined Twins Who Celebrate 63rd Birthday by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 31, 2014
shocked
shocked
shocked
Re: Photos: Meet The World’s Oldest Conjoined Twins Who Celebrate 63rd Birthday by Metcoppo(f): 2:03am On Dec 31, 2014
God is so Great.
Re: Photos: Meet The World’s Oldest Conjoined Twins Who Celebrate 63rd Birthday by idu1(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2014
shocked
Re: Photos: Meet The World’s Oldest Conjoined Twins Who Celebrate 63rd Birthday by pretydiva(f): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2014
Hmmm..wat a world. God is indeed great

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The World’s Oldest Conjoined Twins Who Celebrate 63rd Birthday by Babe2sure(f): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2014
shocked shocked

I dunno what to say!
Re: Photos: Meet The World’s Oldest Conjoined Twins Who Celebrate 63rd Birthday by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2014
If they were born in Nigeria, d parents would have abandoned them
Re: Photos: Meet The World’s Oldest Conjoined Twins Who Celebrate 63rd Birthday by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
lofty900:
If they were born in Nigeria, d parents would have abandoned them

I believe it depends on the parents

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Married In 3yrs Time? / Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad / Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.