Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,566 members, 7,978,879 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:00 PM

Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site (39244 Views)

US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) / Famous U.S. Army War College Alumni (BUHARI) / Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Enemies of the General everywhere...
2weeks ago, it was 'Buhari is a semi-illiterate'..copies of both GEJ and GMB's resume was provided..and the general's own snuffed the living daylight out of jonathan's.

Earlier this week, it was 'buhari has failed to submit credentials'..Now that has been resolved! Now to add honey to my 'already-sweetened' mind, the OP, has Opened this thread..showing how highly buhari is ranked amongst the famous Generals in US war college.

NB: Dwight Eisenhower was NO graduate o! Yet Americans saw something spectacular in him..
It's a season of propaganda!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by seangy4konji: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Sai Burahi
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Speakdatruth: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2014
harbibi:
These people insulting themselves in dis platform, hw much r u paid?
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by abdulwastecx(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2014
Azoro:
GEJ is not clueless as some people portray him, he is a wonderful leader, the only reason why this few elements criticise him is because he is neither a northerner nor a westerner. What had Obasanjo done better than Jonathan? What had Yar'Adua done better either?
Leadership is a process that it's achievement becomes transparent over a period of time. VOTE GEJ, VOTE TRANSFORMATION, VOTE MOVING FORWARD.

List ten major achievement that- GEJ has done since he became president?
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by abdulwastecx(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2014
Azoro:
GEJ is not clueless as some people portray him, he is a wonderful leader, the only reason why this few elements criticise him is because he is neither a northerner nor a westerner. What had Obasanjo done better than Jonathan? What had Yar'Adua done better either?
Leadership is a process that it's achievement becomes transparent over a period of time. VOTE GEJ, VOTE TRANSFORMATION, VOTE MOVING FORWARD.
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by DesChyko: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2014
abdulwastecx:

A president shouldn't be clueless
A president should be able to fight insurgency
A president should know that stealing is detrimental to the development of a coouuntry
A president should be able to fight corruption
A president should be able to tackle unemployment and poverty among the poeple that voted him into office .

And you're absolutely sure he didn't do 'anything' at all to combat the examples you gave above?
As for the 'clueless' part, it's just a useless slogan adopted by Nigerians to insult the man. Just like Nigerians call 'Mikel' a 'snail' now, two years after his stellar performance won contributed to our AFCON 2013 triumph.

So, are you very sure about that?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by farem: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
How easy will this be for the PDP camp to swallow? Oya Bastard Doyin Okupe, Reuben Abati, Reno Omokiri, Femi Fani-Kayode, Femi Aribisala, etc, tell us this is a lie.
Sai Buhari.

They {those mentioned above and some political worms here} will always come with something like "The list was compiled for them by/at APC data centre Lagos OR Obama is a card-carrying member of APC"!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by OneVote: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2014
OneVote:
Why mislead the voters?

Famous U.S. Army War College Alumni
List Criteria: People on this list must have gone to U.S. Army War College and be of some renown.
List of famous alumni from U.S. Army War College, with photos when available. Prominent graduates from U.S. Army War College include celebrities, politicians, business people, athletes and more. This list of distinguished U.S. Army War College alumni is loosely ordered by relevance, so the most recognizable celebrities who attended U.S. Army War College are at the top of the list. This directory is not just composed of graduates of this school, as some of the famous people on this list [size=14pt]didn't necessarily earn a degree from U.S. Army War College.[/size]

http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-u-s-army-war-college-alumni-and-students/reference?page=1

Better say things as Clearly as they Appear!

*Modified to Add* Wikipedia source:

From 1979 -1980, at the rank of colonel, Buhari attended the US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America and some of his followers claimed he gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies. Although, the claim to the masters degree awarded to Buhari are unverified as [size=14pt]Buhari himself has not claimed he has a masters degree and there is no evidence on records at US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, to show that Buhari was awarded a degree. Buhari's name is not found in the list of names for which Masters degree were awarded by the war college between the intervals of 1978 - 1982.[/size]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Caseless: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2014
eleojo23:
Most people think that Buhari is trying to come back as a military head of state. Well, the military era is gone and IF he should by any chance win, he is coming as a democratic president.

So don't expect a general who will come and dictate and 'flog' people as he likes, expect a president whose decisions are subject to the approval of the national assembly.

somebody is now back to buhari's camp, i guess.
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by eleojo23: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2014
Caseless:
somebody is now back to buhari's camp, i guess.
You guessed wrong. That was just a statement of fact. Whatever conclusions you draw from it is solely your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by PStacks(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2014
A Real Prophet has no honour in his Home town.
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by ono(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2014
Can we please leave anything ''United States'' out of this situation? As far as they have predicted that Nigeria will break up in 2015, I believe that they will do everything in their power to make this happen. Let us all be careful in thinking we have someone who ranks high along with other major US military figures. For me, that doesn't count as anything worthy of emulation or as something we should sing to the high heavens about.
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Caseless: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2014
eleojo23:

You guessed wrong. That was just a statement of fact. Whatever conclusions you draw from it is solely your opinion.
accept change(gmb) and justify ur moniker- eleojo which mean God's gift.
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Forwetinnah: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2014
No wonder he can craftly manage Boko Haram. No need for all this blaaaaah, he's contesting for the Presidency not a "peace keeping mission". Make una rest Biko
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by eleojo23: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2014
Caseless:
accept change(gmb) and justify ur moniker- eleojo which mean God's gift.
Having him as president is actually a change because we would now say the 'president of Nigeria is Buhari'. Yeah, that's a change, but is that all?
What manner of change? Sorry, I'm not yet convinced.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by seyibrahim(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2014
OtunbaJega:
I think this thread should be on front page since the news is now all about the people's general

To all the saTANoids, if you like tell me Buhari killed your Papa and Mama.. It wouldn't make me vote for that shoeless and clueless dumbo called GEJ

GMB/PYO 2015

ishilove
seun
obinoscopy
. Buharian to the core
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by simpleseyi: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2014
tit:
where is his "school certificate" or any academic award given to Buhari by the US War College?
Nobody is doubting that buhari saw the walls of US war college, Mons and many other martial institutions.
his problem is to produce any educational qualifications he may have.
Platoon leaders course is not an educational qualification.

The original certificates are with the military authorities while the photocopies are kept at the same place Namadi Sambos' original certificates are kept tongue.
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Caseless: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2014
eleojo23:

Having him as president is actually a change because we would now say the 'president of Nigeria is Buhari'. Yeah, that's a change, but is that all?
What manner of change? Sorry, I'm not yet convinced.
considering our numerous challenges, which have not been solved by gej in 6 years; I think buhari is the 'eleojo' to Nigeria right now. He understands our problems and to solve them, you have to be 'incorruptible' and honest- these ofcourse, are the principal attributes of the people's general.
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=OtunbaJega post=29354729]1. Kutana Matheo Alien
Born: 1610
Birthplace: Mar, New York City, New York, United States of America
Profession: Statesman, Physicist, Soldier, Diplomat
Institution: U.S. Army War College, National War College, George Washington University, City College of New York, Morris High School + 1
Major/Field Of Study: Geology
Height: 6'1"

2. Dwaf Nubiru Alien.
Born: 1390
Birthplace: Jupiter, Texas, United States of America
Profession: Politician, Soldier
Institution: U.S. Army War College, Abilene High School, United States Military Academy, Command and General Staff College
Height: 6'1"
Washington, D.C., United States of America

3. Bonku Corona Alien

Born: 1437
Institution: Butler University, U.S. Army War College
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2014
I hope many of you commenting here have your voter's card(pvc).The vote won't be won online.
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
WheneVer I look at ur pics,I see this unquestionable bea
tit:
where is his "school certificate" or any academic award given to Buhari by the US War College?
Nobody is doubting that buhari saw the walls of US war college, Mons and many other martial institutions.
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by MEILYN(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
gunuvi:
Buhari's case remind me of a primary school funny song " mummy mo pass, eran lo je card mi" meaning -Mummy I passed but a goat ate my report card.
The general knew he will need to present his certificates and he didn't bother till deadline to go to the military board to apply for new sets of credentials.
Let me even ask, shey his primary and secondary school certificates too are with the military board too?
His supporters on this thread ought to cover their face in shame.
Common shut up and save us all those rubbish rants. You are supposed to be ashamed. Even the International Community acknowledges Buhari hence why he was listed on an American website as one of the best students.

Hater!

Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
WheneVer I look at ur pics,I see this unquestionable beauty..so pls don't tarnish ur image because u want to meddle in politics..if u hate buhari so much,then when u see any topic abt him,just ignore it..as u know,everyone is entitle to his or her opinion
tit:
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by drauj(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Flye:
Our oga @ that top also is ranked top among the ****less leaders in the world.
whoever this is, Three Gbosa for u.
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by MEILYN(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
southniyikaye:
WheneVer I look at ur pics,I see this unquestionable beauty..so pls don't tarnish ur image because u want to meddle in politics..if u hate buhari so much,then when u see any topic abt him,just ignore it..as u know,everyone is entitle to his or her opinion
The girl is just so unreasonable. Her inputs on political issues are so myopic. She is always insulting Buhari. All her posts are filled with foolish statements. If I were to be Jonathan, I can't even pay her to be my E-Warrior. She is so so annoying.
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by ManirBK: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
PLS can somebody enlighten me on the comments i always come across "shoeless GEJ" ?
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by LUAPSIN: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
eye4eye:

You are insane! You really need lagatin injection to knock you out of your misery.
wy is it easy 4 u to insult just like dat? Let him (buhari) present his certificates to d inec, wy is dis news coming nw if not cooked up to fantacise d gullibles.
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Sirphrank(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
eye4eye:

I said go and die, you insane dog from the east.

Quote me again and die like a slaughtered goat.

keep on bickering fool, you just too lame. Support your doom, when the river will overflow, it isn't just that there'll be no where else for you to go, you'll will drown in waterloo. Butthole!
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by wildikeman(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
How dis one take concern us? Didn't Gowon,Ojukwu and most Nigerian past leaders study and go to foreign schools...abeg he is just a Jihadist as Osama Bin laden was.
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by nextdoor84(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
What a shame....let him show us his real documents!!

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by brotesquex(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
No wonder he is able to run Boko Haram so effectively. Just thinking aloud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) / Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me / Pictures From Jos Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.