Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,768 members, 7,889,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:56 PM

Congrats To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats To Buhari (647 Views)

Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. / ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats To Buhari by erico2k2(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
HAPPY THIRTY FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF YOUR COUP SAI BUHARI
Sir today marks the thirty first year that you truncated our democratic march and installed your dictatorship on the nation. Have a funfilled day as you gleefully celebrate this your achievement and reminisce, with nostalgia, on when as a young man you, by the barrel of a gun, were on top the world and had your hands in the purse of the nation.
Dream on of the good old days when your word was law. When if I write what I'm writing now I would end up locked in a dark place till you deem it fit for me to be released. Bring out your rocking chair, gather your grandchildren around, amd regale them of your exploits in ending democracy over thirty years today and dragging us decades back in our march towards nationhood, liberal democracy and development.
Have a blast!
Re: Congrats To Buhari by jamace(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Does Buhari have the liver to plan coup? The brave officers that did the job only gave him power on a platter of gold. If you doubt me, how was Buhari booted out of power?
Re: Congrats To Buhari by erico2k2(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
jamace:
Does Buhari have the liver to plan coup? The brave officers that did the job only gave him power on a platter of gold. If you doubt me, how was Buhari booted out of power?
I know, still I have to congratulate him still sham Brg Gen Tunde Idiagbon gone bt not 4gotten is not here
Re: Congrats To Buhari by Ajaofosoro: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Stupid post

2 Likes

Re: Congrats To Buhari by Alxmyr(m): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Congratulations, Pa Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Worst Racist Comment Of 2014. Words Of A Failed Depraved Black Man. / Modern Nigeria Like Our Colonial Era. / Abraham Lincoln Didn't Quit Why Should GMB?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.