Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,271 members, 7,900,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

What Is That One Thing You Aspire To Own In 2015 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That One Thing You Aspire To Own In 2015 (378 Views)

What Is Your Current Size And Where Do You Aspire To Be? (pics) / October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? / The Nigerian We Are And Aspire To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is That One Thing You Aspire To Own In 2015 by nuelzy: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
many people aspire to own certain things this coming year...addition of achieving different goal also

Mine is kick starting my acting career..#however am going to do that,i still dont knw..or should i start school...tseew..the rigours of getting admission is tiresome and IM seems to be the order of the day..#what a confused human being ayam!...i will also like to own a car...#ah dont think am too young to own that like my brother insinuated...or am i the one on hallucinogen...mheen! enof of my tales by moonlight..dont blame me,God wants me to take matters into my hands...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....roll out ur aspiring acquisitions and future achievements for 2015..am all ears..sorry eyes.
Re: What Is That One Thing You Aspire To Own In 2015 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
I aspire to own lotta things! smiley
money, car, etc

(1) (Reply)

Casting/crew Job / Short Term Like A Pump Or Some Extender / Would You Go Nude For Charity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.