Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. (5395 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by chukwuinya: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
quite pathetic,God save My country Nigeria from falling into this dark pit dug by Apc and all their supporters

1 Like

Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by knowledgeable: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
dplordx:
Its these pathetic lying tribe called the YEEEEBOS! Everything to them emotions. Now they are beginning to sound like spoilt whiny stupyd babies. Such a useless bunch of peiople! Haba!

Igbos are better than the Yorubas in every aspect.

2 Likes

Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by ninovandross(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
I swear politics is not my thing but I dnt undrstand why we shld vote jonathan back, I honestly don get it, if anybody fit list 10 things wey dis man don doo for naija walai I go supprt d man, I don't really care where d candidate is cming from be it apc or pdp buh mke e sha no be jonathan dey can bring anybody form his village but not him again abeg
Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by abdulwastecx(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
stebell:
One thing I know for sure is that OBJ was the last illiterate to rule Nigeria.
We can't afford to go back again. It is forward ever, backward never.

Another illiterate in the branding and packaging of Buhari can't be president.

Sai GEJ till 2019.

Your statement about illiteracy and buhari shows how your level of stupidity.

An illiterate is a person not conforming to prescribed standards of speech and writing" From the above defination clueless Jonathan is the most illiterate president after sani abacha.

here is a man that believes that corruption is no corruption
A man that cannot come out for a presidential debate
A man with a with patient as wife
A man that can't give an impromptu speech at any event.

1 Like

Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by stebell(m): 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Your statement about illiteracy and buhari shows how your level of stupidity.

An illiterate is a person not conforming to prescribed standards of speech and writing" From the above defination clueless Jonathan is the most illiterate president after sani abacha.

here is a man that believes that corruption is no corruption
A man that cannot come out for a presidential debate
A man with a with patient as wife
A man that can't give an impromptu speech at any event.

Kid, @ the bolded, tell me if buhari can make a prescribed speech or even write.
Haven't yu heard that he failed all the exams he ever attempted?
Buhari once said that Abacha is not corrrupt. Since he was given the APC ticket or broom, have yu seen Buhari in a public place making speech? That is why he choose a prof to help him.
Yeye D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ smell.
GEJ till2019. Say no to illiterate Buhari.
:p:pº°˚˚˚°º:p:p:pº°˚˚˚°º:p:p

2 Likes

Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by abdulwastecx(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
stebell:

Kid, @ the bolded, tell me if buhari can make a prescribed speech or even write.
Haven't yu heard that he failed all the exams he ever attempted?
Buhari once said that Abacha is not corrrupt. Since he was given the APC ticket or broom, have yu seen Buhari in a public place making speech? That is why he choose a prof to help him.
Yeye D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ smell.
GEJ till2019. Say no to illiterate Buhari.
:p:pº°˚˚˚°º:p:p:pº°˚˚˚°º:p:p

from the way you typed I know I'm older than you.
where are your evidence that he failed all his exams?
where is the video showing buhari defending corrupt abacha?

but I saw the Jonathan saying stealing is not corruption
I saw Jonathan talking trash on CNN
I saw his monkey saying incoherent English on tv.
Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by myola(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
yetunsbay:
what is ur point gan?
my point is INEC has changed from the way everybody silent on the academic qualification in the three previous election. people did not demanded for it before, but because there is changes now they are asking for it, let buhari represent change and provide academic qualification for a change instead of blaming everybody.
Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by stebell(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
abdulwastecx:

from the way you typed I know I'm older than you.
where are your evidence that he failed all his exams?
where is the video showing buhari defending corrupt abacha?

but I saw the Jonathan saying stealing is not corruption
I saw Jonathan talking trash on CNN
I saw his monkey saying incoherent English on tv.

Kid yu can't be older than I am yu hear.
Buhari the terrorist once said FG shud stop killing boko haram members.
He even said 2015 will be bloody if....
Btw, why am I even dignifying yu by responding to ur rubbish of a comment.
Yu Janjaweeeeed.
Get behind me unam.

1 Like

Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by nationwide1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
egift:
The way PDP campaign is the same way they govern - It will be a celebration of madness to condone this blatant lies, desperation and insults to the sensibilities of Nigerians.
If it was GEJ that gave such tepid and vacuous excuse for certificates, what would have been your reaction? Sambo had a tenable reason yet heaven was let loose. It's an opportunity for Buhari to let his integrity (if he has any) campaign for him by telling INEC / Nigerians the truth about his academic status.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
myola:

my point is INEC has changed from the way everybody silent on the academic qualification in the three previous election. people did not demanded for it before, but because there is changes now they are asking for it, let buhari represent change and provide academic qualification for a change instead of blaming everybody.

Lol
Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by SonOfEl(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
dplordx:
Its these pathetic lying tribe called the YEEEEBOS! Everything to them emotions. Now they are beginning to sound like spoilt whiny stupyd babies. Such a useless bunch of peiople! Haba!

watch your tongue u ethnic bigot, dnt start what u cant finish.
Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
stebell:

Kid yu can't be older than I am yu hear.
Buhari the terrorist once said FG shud stop killing boko haram members.
He even said 2015 will be bloody if....
Btw, why am I even dignifying yu by responding to ur rubbish of a comment.
Yu Janjaweeeeed.
Get behind me unam.

Da owo, ufan ado idionoke se unam awuono o
Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by ibisko04: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
ahaika23:
R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!!
Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. grin grin grin grin grin
Ms Obiageli Ezekwesili, the Former Education and a campaigner of the ‪#‎BringBackOurGirls‬ , rightfully said that "Leaders that lack basic education are most likely to undermine the Education sector and this has been what Nigeria has been suffering".
For every honest Nigerian and those that wish Nigeria well, God has again revealed and advised Nigerians to stop any politician that has little or no formal education for the prosperity of our youths and generations to come.
INEC exposed Pa Muhammadu Buhari (72) yesterday, as it was confirmed that he has no primary school or secondary school certificate.
Of all the local and International Military trainings and Courses Buhari attended, he failed all the examinations and has no certificate to show.
He presented his biography in form of Affidavit, instead of the his certificate that the constitution requires from him. It is worth noting that Buhari dubiously did not mention the name of the certificate(s) he sweared the affidavit for.
For those supporting this Buhari's calamity, because he did not go through proper INEC scrutiny in 2003, 2007 and 2011, should understand that those waivers he was given should not be taken as free ticket for his academic credentials not to be demanded By INEC for the 2015 election.This is called Change, he has experienced it at INEC.
Pa Buhari's Primary school certificate may be in doubt, but Nigerians are aware of the reports that he dropped out of Secondary school. In Nigeria, there is no certificate for a secondary school drop-out.
Again, Buhari lied that his certificates are with the Secretary of Military Board, a position and office that is not existing in the Nigerian military. ‪#‎BuhariShowYourCertificate‬.
Mrs Ezekwesili rightfully said that Leaders that lack basic education are most likely to undermine the Education sector.
Buhari is an illiterate and he will not only destroy our educational sector both the whole country.
One can not give what he or she does not have. Buhari has 29 years since he retired from the army to upgrade himself, but he has been too lazy to do the needful.
Nigerians are demanding that Pa Buhari should show his certificate to INEC or leave the race for not qualifying to stand as a President in Nigeria. The Noise about his Integrity and Change is all deceit and fraud. God has finally Exposed him and his gangs. #BuhariShowYourCertificate
Nonsense, that Buhari has no school certificate which is the basic educational qualification for the office of the president as today Nigeria is a white lies.
Do you people remember that Buhari rises through the army .
A former GOC, a former military governor, a former minister and a former Head of state.
All these are all happened in this same country Nigeria .
So what educational qualification are you people started looking for today.
The man papers qualifications should not be the issue now.
What is important to us now is what is he going to do to help make life easier and better for Nigerians.
Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by major466(m): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
OLAplusONE:
But I don't see anywhere in this post where she mentioned d name BUHARI or is the Op being parochial here, well stop being parochial and try to say the truth if not for yourselfn but for the sake of posterity.
Thank you!!
She doesn't have to mention names. Inform Nigerians will know who and who she's referring to.

#Buharishowyourcertificate
Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
In this century, I have a copy of my CV and copies of certificates in digital format, saved in my computer... I wonder what's hard in exposing your certificates and proving everyone wrong

1 Like

Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by Gbawe: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
egift:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-xp9H8XOjIRQ/URTI-HZnd5I/AAAAAAAAAKs/qjmbedRaRCI/s1600/IMG-20130206-00476-670x502.jpg[/img]

The way PDP campaign is the same way they govern - It will be a celebration of madness to condone this blatant lies, desperation and insults to the sensibilities of Nigerians.

In fact PDP is a big disgrace to Nigeria. 24 lies and 24 malicious propaganda per 24 hours. You are totally correct to say that the shameless and desperate PDP is now conducting itself the way the Party has led Nigeria for 16 years.

2 Likes

Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by aresa: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
LRNZH:
The average IQ in TANoid kingdom is nothing to write home about. No source. Just a low level thinker's opinion.

Where did Oby (a progressive by nature) mention GMB?

Did you not see her at OBJ's 'My Watch' book launch?

Transform your IQs please.

They are all programmed with bad chinko chips... grin
Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by manot: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
we hav passed the era where illiterate and semi illiterate will rule us If Apc really need change, they must bring out somebody that is well educated
Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by Peculiarlove: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
[quote][/quote]It's so disheartening to see those they call"the future of Nigeria" behaving in this manner.With these myopic and dogmatic views,there is no way this nation will be free of corruption.Our so called "Youth" will rather let this nation remain dormant and corruption stricken just because of "Religion and tribe".You will rather let this suffering continue than to vote for someone who is of different religion and tribe!!.When will we start to look beyond the physical?.Remember,if Americans didn't look beyond "skin colour" Obama wouldn't have been president.Remember,"those that rule the world look beyond individual differences such as religious beliefs,skin colour".Let us change this nation for generations to come!!Vote wisely!!God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!
Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by dagentility(f): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
An illiterate Bokohara cannot and will never be my president.
Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Gbawe:

In fact PDP is a big disgrace to Nigeria. 24 lies and 24 malicious propaganda per 24 hours. You are totally correct to say that the shameless and desperate PDP is now conducting itself the way the Party has led Nigeria for 16 years.

Dude, they call you intelligent around here. Tell us - are you actually supporting the presidency of a man who cannot show you his primary school/secondary school/tertiary institute passing out certificates? (Leave university out for a moment)

I mean, what has happened to you?

2 Likes

Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by Kagarko(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Could this be credited to her?

NL we need proof or......
Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by tzoracle: 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
As usual only diversionary tactics no real argument against d op

U might not realise it now but this case in d right hands can end buhari's aspirations
Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by kenex4ever(m): 12:28am On Jan 01, 2015
egift:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-xp9H8XOjIRQ/URTI-HZnd5I/AAAAAAAAAKs/qjmbedRaRCI/s1600/IMG-20130206-00476-670x502.jpg[/img]

mey una show una certificate naaaaaa! Shuoooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by tola9ja: 1:25am On Jan 01, 2015
ahaika23:
R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!!
Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. grin grin grin grin grin
Ms Obiageli Ezekwesili, the Former Education and a campaigner of the ‪#‎BringBackOurGirls‬ , rightfully said that "Leaders that lack basic education are most likely to undermine the Education sector and this has been what Nigeria has been suffering".
For every honest Nigerian and those that wish Nigeria well, God has again revealed and advised Nigerians to stop any politician that has little or no formal education for the prosperity of our youths and generations to come.
INEC exposed Pa Muhammadu Buhari (72) yesterday, as it was confirmed that he has no primary school or secondary school certificate.
Of all the local and International Military trainings and Courses Buhari attended, he failed all the examinations and has no certificate to show.
He presented his biography in form of Affidavit, instead of the his certificate that the constitution requires from him. It is worth noting that Buhari dubiously did not mention the name of the certificate(s) he sweared the affidavit for.
For those supporting this Buhari's calamity, because he did not go through proper INEC scrutiny in 2003, 2007 and 2011, should understand that those waivers he was given should not be taken as free ticket for his academic credentials not to be demanded By INEC for the 2015 election.This is called Change, he has experienced it at INEC.
Pa Buhari's Primary school certificate may be in doubt, but Nigerians are aware of the reports that he dropped out of Secondary school. In Nigeria, there is no certificate for a secondary school drop-out.
Again, Buhari lied that his certificates are with the Secretary of Military Board, a position and office that is not existing in the Nigerian military. ‪#‎BuhariShowYourCertificate‬.
Mrs Ezekwesili rightfully said that Leaders that lack basic education are most likely to undermine the Education sector.
Buhari is an illiterate and he will not only destroy our educational sector both the whole country.
One can not give what he or she does not have. Buhari has 29 years since he retired from the army to upgrade himself, but he has been too lazy to do the needful.
Nigerians are demanding that Pa Buhari should show his certificate to INEC or leave the race for not qualifying to stand as a President in Nigeria. The Noise about his Integrity and Change is all deceit and fraud. God has finally Exposed him and his gangs. #BuhariShowYourCertificate

1 Like

Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by tit(f): 1:48am On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmmm!
it looks like this thing is true ooo!
We have been waiting since last year for this man to bring out his "school certificate".
cant smart people like El Rufai and Osinbanjo help him draft letter to Military Board to release the certificate?

1 Like

Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by PeyButtons(f): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
But honestly speaking is it that Buhari doesn't have any other certificates asides the SSCE? Pls I would like to know.

1 Like

Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by sefe73(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nigerians say NO to certificate forger
Re: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. by ahaika23: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
PeyButtons:
But honestly speaking is it that Buhari doesn't have any other certificates asides the SSCE? Pls I would like to know.
even ssce you don see?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu, Nigerian Separatist Leader, Resurfaces In Israel. BBC / Nigerian Army Ran Away When Bullets Didn't Penetrate IPOB Members In Aba / VIDEO: SEE MADNESS! IPOB'S NELLY OFOEGBU SAYS THEY ARE NOT BIAFRANS BUT IDUU!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.