Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,418 members, 7,891,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

»will "BOKO HARAM" Exist In The Year "2015"?« - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / »will "BOKO HARAM" Exist In The Year "2015"?« (453 Views)

Guess President Obama's Favourite Song For The Year 2015 / These African 'countries' Don’t Officially Exist - Including One That You've Pro / Boko Haram Does Not Exist!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

»will "BOKO HARAM" Exist In The Year "2015"?« by sosiqdude(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Happy new

»I always thank God that I'm a living testimony to witness this special and financial year 2015.
»Most of our friends, siblings, girlfriends, boyfriends, wife, husband, grand mothers, grand fathers, etc most of them didn't set their two eyes in the year 2015.
»But how blessed and lucky we are to celebrate the year 2015, lot of people dies in the custody of boko haram. Some are still under there roof, why some were killed by bomb blast and fire guns.

»I'm scared and worried.. Someone should please quote me and tell me they won't exist again.

Many has Gone and many will still come

(1) (Reply)

Record 1 Billion People Used Facebook In A Single Day / Married Zimbabwean Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl ( / Read What The Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe Said About RACISM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.